Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

These are excellent, please keep em coming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huszsersvn
Nov 11, 2009

Nice world you've got here. Shame if anything were to happen to it.

I want to live in the world these propaganda posters exist in. Artstation.com gives you these examples:

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

There are surprisingly few mid-20th century era fantasy worlds. What are they from? (Or is there no associated setting?)

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

CottonWolf posted:

There are surprisingly few mid-20th century era fantasy worlds. What are they from? (Or is there no associated setting?)

Those Dorf propaganda posters are great, though, and I'll be showing them to my Warhammer Fantasy Advanced To Its WWI Era GM.

Huszsersvn
Nov 11, 2009

CottonWolf posted:

These Murderous Automaton posters can be traced to a deviantArt guy, Tom Kyzivat. There's no real associated setting, he seems to have made these to just express his love of Art Deco and dieselpunk aesthetics.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

I still want more propaganda art. Moooooooooore

Nicolae Carpathia
Nov 7, 2004
I no longer believe in the greater purpose.

Huszsersvn posted:

I want to live in the world these propaganda posters exist in. Artstation.com gives you these examples:
]

Now I just want to find out what the hell war beans are.

Solenna
Jun 5, 2003

I'd say it was your manifest destiny not to.

This may sound weird, but have a handful of couture princesses and priestesses, with more at the link (Guo Pei Spring 2017)

Huszsersvn
Nov 11, 2009

Lord Frisk posted:

I still want more propaganda art. Moooooooooore

More? Okay...

Jade Mage
Jan 4, 2013

This is Canada. It snows nine months of the year, and hails the other three.

Huszsersvn posted:

More? Okay...

Now if only Zerg made propaganda...

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

I forgot to post my dapper tiefling here.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jade Mage posted:

Now if only Zerg made propaganda...

Jade Mage
Jan 4, 2013

This is Canada. It snows nine months of the year, and hails the other three.

Well drat. Didn't see that there

Huszsersvn
Nov 11, 2009

Kumaton posted:

Gimme your guy's best sci fi stuff - spaceships, space stations, people, etc. Bonus points for used future and space western stuff.

Oh boy here I go posting again!

Sci-Fi environs I cribbed from concept art from Mass Effect, Titanfall, Red Faction: Armageddon and others:

Ships:

Characters:

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON
Holy poo poo, thank you so much. :eyepop: I think I'm going to find a use for just about all of them.

Vanant
Mar 27, 2010
No kidding, those are all great. I'm gonna quietly introduce a few new characters just so I can use this guy in my game:

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Oh hey, Xenonauts! This is extremely good art.

Bendigeidfran
Dec 17, 2013

Wait a minute...
I am looking for pictures of cats, who are also adventurers! And if you can find picture of a black cat with a red wizard's hat, that would be ideal.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Bendigeidfran posted:

I am looking for pictures of cats, who are also adventurers! And if you can find picture of a black cat with a red wizard's hat, that would be ideal.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Bendigeidfran posted:

Alternate version of CountBlanc's, with individual images and breeds for the cats.

Also, cats as LotR characters.

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Bendigeidfran posted:

Only solo pic I have on hand is this one.

But have a consolation squad of cuteventurers with some cats in it.

e: I lied. I had another folder full of animals. :v:

Successful Businessmanga fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Feb 1, 2017

Huszsersvn
Nov 11, 2009

Cats and other animals in varying states of nobility, courtesy of Eldar Zakirov.

edit: found near-hits on the wizard cat idea.

Huszsersvn fucked around with this message at 08:19 on Feb 1, 2017

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Bendigeidfran posted:

SkySteak
Sep 9, 2010
I would utterly appreciate it if you guys had any pictures of monster hunting/witch hunting characters in a fantasy setting. Bonus points if they're not just straight pictures based upon The Witcher or a general Van Helsing look.

Also any good pictures of light, nature and tempest clerics would be much appreciated, thank you!

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

Check out the artwork they've released so far from Seventh Cross

https://www.level99games.com/seventh-cross

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

SkySteak posted:

I would utterly appreciate it if you guys had any pictures of monster hunting/witch hunting characters in a fantasy setting. Bonus points if they're not just straight pictures based upon The Witcher or a general Van Helsing look.

Also any good pictures of light, nature and tempest clerics would be much appreciated, thank you!
S'pose that raises the question of "what does a monster hunter look like", but...

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011
As birthday and Christmas presents for myself, I commissioned some designs based on some of my earlier Heromachine fantasy nonsense. I think they turned out pretty good, so I'll post them here.

Original:

New design by Mournful Wizard:

Original:

New design by Gauntes:

Suleman fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Feb 5, 2017

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

The Crotch posted:

"what does a monster hunter look like"

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
This is berniebro to me.

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
do you still not understand?
Hello again! I'm seeking two things from our excellent art-hunters:

1: Ninjas, the badass kinds but also the kinds who look good for the heroes to mow down in droves.
2: Evil martial artists, the kind of guys who can and would rip your still-beating heart out of your chest.

You're doing good work, this thread has tripled the size of my roll20 icon folder.

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.

ProfessorProf posted:

Hello again! I'm seeking two things from our excellent art-hunters:

1: Ninjas, the badass kinds but also the kinds who look good for the heroes to mow down in droves.
2: Evil martial artists, the kind of guys who can and would rip your still-beating heart out of your chest.

You're doing good work, this thread has tripled the size of my roll20 icon folder.

I'm so very sorry.

[timg]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/tmnt/images/b/bf/4080188308_ef48b2c943_o.png/revision/latest?cb=20121023125323][/timg]
[timg]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/tmnt/images/c/cb/Footclan.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20091121140106][/timg]

Veyrall
Apr 23, 2010

The greatest poet this
side of the cyberpocalypse

ProfessorProf posted:

Fist of the North Star is full of those guys, but one of the more visually obvious examples would be Amiba

And I have no idea who this guy is, but I'm reading the Rei Gaiden side story now, so maybe I'll find out soon. (Edit: It's Rima of Alkaid)

BUUUUT, Fist of the North Star was aggressively 80s at times, especially with its character designs

Veyrall fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Feb 6, 2017

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
I have on my hard drive perhaps a half-dozen pictures, mostly from this thread, of female drow (proper dark-skinned drow, not that "oh yeah she's light blue but she's totally a drow, trust me" garbage) that aren't either A) pointlessly sexualized and/or B) anime as hell, and roughly the same amount of equivalent male drow. I'm convinced that this is the near-entirety of such pictures on the entire internet.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Rhyos posted:

I'm so very sorry.
I'm not sorry. Cero miedo.

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anyone have any cool big fighters with big swords? Not Conan style, more like just a big Russian. (It's for a Rashemi, I feel like they are Russian.) Every pic I find is basically just a naked dude.

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.

ButtWolf posted:

Anyone have any cool big fighters with big swords? Not Conan style, more like just a big Russian. (It's for a Rashemi, I feel like they are Russian.) Every pic I find is basically just a naked dude.
Some of them aren't necessarily swords, per se, nor necessarily Russian-seeming, but these should mostly fit most of the gist of the bill.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
lightly armoured

more armoured

bonus:

ButtWolf posted:

big fighters with big swords? Every pic I find is basically just a naked dude.

:eyepop:

"big guy" is a bit vague, how big is big enough you queen? :heysexy:

also, if you like some of these let me know so I get some reward chemicals in my brain for posting them

starkebn fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Feb 16, 2017

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

love it