Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Dog Case posted:

Fenders are like motorcycle pocket protectors you nerds

Spoken like someone who has never ridden In rain, dirt, or anything that's not a clean dry road.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karms
Jan 22, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yam Slacker

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Spoken like someone who has never ridden In rain, dirt, or anything that's not a clean dry road.

just face it, you're not a true motorcyclist. :colbert:

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

Heeelp meee... prevent wildfires

karms posted:

If you don't look like this when you get to work you're just some dentist weekend warrior that doesn't even know what an authentic motorcycle lifestyle experience is

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

karms posted:

only tru motorcyclists ride own under-sprung, un-muffled, pod-filtered, de-fendered, low-displacement UJM thumpers with clubmans on dropped triples with stock controls

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Remove the air filters too cause nobody's gonna ride that thing far enough to see top end wear anyway

Bio-Hazard
Mar 8, 2004
I HATE POLITICS IN SOCCER AS MUCH AS I LOVE RACISM IN SOCCER
Hi guys, I finally hit my first 1k miles on this:

2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (EX250JCF)

Mods:
- Kisan headlight modulator
- Kisan brake lamp modulator
- LEDglow kit (white)
- Cargo net

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

~ the ultimate driving machine ~

Bio-Hazard posted:

Mods:
- LEDglow kit (white)
- Cargo net

Sweet bike.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Bio-Hazard posted:

Mods:
- LEDglow kit (white)
- Cargo net

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

for sale custom bike over a billion invested

College Slice
Dad gave me his old bike since I've been motorcycle-less for awhile, and he got a dope new Ninja 1000

Second GS500 and fourth parallel twin, I'll never escape them :negative:

A free bike is a free bike tho

Odette
Mar 19, 2011

AncientTV posted:

You could do a lot worse. Could be a Buell Blast.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

I've never ridden a blast but I've ridden very few things more miserable than a faired GS500.

Odette
Mar 19, 2011

Slavvy posted:

I've never ridden a blast but I've ridden very few things more miserable than a faired GS500.

Hey, you leave my mum out of this! :mad:

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Odette posted:

Hey, you leave my mum out of this! :mad:

I wasn't counting chinese scooters but fair enough.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

AncientTV posted:

Dad gave me his old bike since I've been motorcycle-less for awhile, and he got a dope new Ninja 1000

Second GS500 and fourth parallel twin, I'll never escape them :negative:

Post your dad's new bike too. Glad you've got two wheels again, sate your thirst in the meantime.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

for sale custom bike over a billion invested

College Slice

PathAsc posted:

Post your dad's new bike too. Glad you've got two wheels again, sate your thirst in the meantime.

As per request

coolest dad :c00l:

Slavvy posted:

quoting for truth

doppler
Jul 10, 2006
Motor CIty Machine Music
Finally got to pick up the Street Triple, going for heated grips was totally worth it for the trip home alone, spring is taking it's time.

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

doppler posted:

Finally got to pick up the Street Triple, going for heated grips was totally worth it for the trip home alone, spring is taking it's time.

Wow, that looks a million times better than the older models. Can't even really hate on the headlights now-- they look like they were designed and not like the bike was taken off the production line too soon

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
That RS looks sick, I'm hoping to test ride one soon.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

AncientTV posted:

As per request

quoting for truth

That bike is sex. Your father looks like a reasonable and astute individual.

doppler posted:

This bike is also sex. Goddamn goons have good taste!

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I still don't like the striple headlights, but even a dyed in the wool triumph hater like me has to admit, the new lights are waaaay better than the old ones.

dreesemonkey
May 14, 2008
Pillbug

AncientTV posted:

As per request

I have the same jacket but I am not nearly cool enough as a dad.

dema
Aug 13, 2006

doppler posted:

I have to admit, that looks a whole lot better than my 2013 Street Triple R. The new headlights are clean.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Y'all must be blind cause that looks awful compared to the outgoing one, which itself was awful compared to the twin rounds.

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib

Slavvy posted:

Y'all must be blind cause that looks awful compared to the outgoing one, which itself was awful compared to the twin rounds.

Which itself was awful compared to the One True Single Headlight.

What is wrong with you people.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Good headlights are geometric primitives. One circle, two circles, rectangles, or lines. Everything else either looks super tryhard or rapidly dates itself.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Sagebrush posted:

Good headlights are geometric primitives. One circle, two circles, rectangles, or lines. Everything else either looks super tryhard or rapidly dates itself.

Motorcycles 3:16

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Coydog posted:

Which itself was awful compared to the One True Single Headlight.

What is wrong with you people.

CA has changed lately. The important stuff is still the same (buy a DRZ, nsap is a oval office etc) but the collective taste has dropped off a cliff and everyone is running around thinking bayformers styling, tail proboscii, painfully over-styled headlights, ktm 'quality' and other stupid bullshit is cool and good.

Yerok
Jan 11, 2009
Everyone knows that you're supposed to just rip all that poo poo off and pile lightbars on the forks until the alternator gives out

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

Sagebrush posted:

Confirm.

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:
was ding a ding dang, my dang a long racecar.

It's a love affair. Mainly jebus, and my racecar.

Nice center stand.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Sagebrush posted:

Good headlights are One circle
This part is true

CovfefeCatCafe
Apr 11, 2006

A fresh attitude
brewed daily!

Sagebrush posted:

After seeing that Afrigrom someone made, I'm really curious what my bike would look like with two (round) headlights.

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
Technically not mine yet but I just put a deposit down on this:

The last 2016 RR in a 100 mile radius. I'm hype as gently caress, I didn't want to get off it after the test ride.

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

Buhbuhj posted:

Technically not mine yet but I just put a deposit down on this:

The last 2016 RR in a 100 mile radius. I'm hype as gently caress, I didn't want to get off it after the test ride.

Jealous.

They're an awesome machine, I rode a 2016 Factory and I also did not want to hand it back to the owner.

dema
Aug 13, 2006

I'd love one of those. Kinda feel like it could use a little more fairing though.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
The front fairing on the Tuono has always been kind of a miss for me too, but it's not a deal-breaker. The V4 is a killer motor.

Commander Jebus
Sep 9, 2001

You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought...

Kind of a grey and chilly day for riding here in eastern Ontario, but just installed my new tankbag and finally got around to removing (moving to under the seat) my frame stickers. Looking pretty good if I do say so myself.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

LCdr. Jebus posted:

Kind of a grey and chilly day for riding here in eastern Ontario, but just installed my new tankbag and finally got around to removing (moving to under the seat) my frame stickers. Looking pretty good if I do say so myself.

Yeah, just repaint the tank to the proper colour and you're set.

(Very few things make me feel as much as an old man yelling at clouds as the modern trend for white bikes)

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Yeah, just repaint the tank to the proper colour and you're set.

(Very few things make me feel as much as an old man yelling at clouds as the modern trend for white bikes)

Huh?

White bikes? That's the rock you're going to die on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commander Jebus
Sep 9, 2001

You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought...

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Apparently it does as you as you posted pretty much the exact same comment the last time I posted a picture of my bike a year ago.

I don't know what to tell you, I really like the white on this particular bike! I didn't realize I was a trend :)