Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Sakurazuka posted:

I got a refund on the Steam version when I realised the main characters blood related sister was a potential love interest.

that's 40 bucks well spent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Pissing in the middle of a hallway is basically the equivalent of the vita anyway

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon
Looks like a run of the mill lesbian light gently caress game with non-light incest. Genuinely not sure what the hubbub is about, there are a lot of vn's that are similar.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

bloodychill posted:

Looks like a run of the mill lesbian light gently caress game with non-light incest. Genuinely not sure what the hubbub is about, there are a lot of vn's that are similar.

Maybe that it got out of Japan on a console? That's all I can come up with.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Junpei Hyde posted:

Pissing in the middle of a hallway is basically the equivalent of the vita anyway

Wow, rude.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

weaponized lesbians powered by pleasure

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Ruggington posted:

weaponized lesbians powered by pleasure
Truly the gold standard

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Near is discontinued.

http://www.jp.playstation.com/info/support/sp-20170428-psvita.html

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

What the heck? I thought they had stopped supporting it already :confused:

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

oh no how am i gonna do whatever it was near did

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
I feel like I was so close to understanding near too. Maybe another 6 years.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Vita Thread: Near Death

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

SelenicMartian posted:

Vita Thread: Near Death

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Let he/she who has not peed in the middle of a hallway dribble the first drop.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Valkyrie Drive is on sale people, go get it.

Or wait for the steam release, I guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUwblHRYaFc

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
I have a bunch of PSN gift cards and have mostly what I want from P5 DLC. Anything absolutely mandatory to get from this sale?

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

I dunno about mandatory but Atelier E&L, Odin Sphere, and Steins;Gate are all very good. DT2 is great if you like dungeon crawlers and don't mind gratuitous panty shots n such.

S;G is also only $3 so if you have any interest in visual novels buy that.

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

All we know is she's called
The Hunter

EPIC fat guy vids posted:

I have a bunch of PSN gift cards and have mostly what I want from P5 DLC. Anything absolutely mandatory to get from this sale?

Power Stone Collection, Misadventures of Tron Bonne (and Mega Man Legends too I guess), Ys: Memories of Celceta. Also, Garou has a Vita version.

MisterAlex
Dec 4, 2004

For Blood, Comic Mischief, Mature Humor, Nudity, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, and Intense Violence.

Online Interactions Not Rated.

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

I suspect that one will be far more moddable...
I wonder if the boob physics can be edited to make them just a bit less... unstable. I mean, geez—a girl blinks her eyes, and her chest starts rippling from the impact. :v:

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Ceramics posted:

I dunno about mandatory but Atelier E&L, Odin Sphere, and Steins;Gate are all very good. DT2 is great if you like dungeon crawlers and don't mind gratuitous panty shots n such.

S;G is also only $3 so if you have any interest in visual novels buy that.

I think that might have been said before but how is DT2 compared to DG? Might be time to get an atelier game on vita too after all this time.

Volfogg posted:

Power Stone Collection, Misadventures of Tron Bonne (and Mega Man Legends too I guess),

I've never heard of those, will have to look into them. Salt and something also looks pretty good.

EPIC fat guy vids fucked around with this message at 02:40 on May 3, 2017

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
Anything yet about demon gaze 2 being localized?

Suicide Pacmen
Mar 26, 2002

Rabbit season!
dear anime game thread, how vital is it that i play atelier ayesha before i jump into escha & logy

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Suicide Pacmen posted:

dear anime game thread, how vital is it that i play atelier ayesha before i jump into escha & logy

Not like crazy super vital, they're mostly stand-alone, but you'll enjoy the callbacks a bit more if you play Ayesha first and E&L spoils some plot bits from Ayesha.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
q since the P.S. Vita uses a usb-to-micro interface to connect to the ac brick, can i connect it to, like, my cell phone's mobile recharger with a usb out? or will that just fry poo poo?

Szurumbur
Feb 17, 2011
As long as the voltage is correct, it shouldn't be a problem - I have my USB cable connected to my mobile phone charger and the Vita hasn't exploded...yet.

Szurumbur fucked around with this message at 18:11 on May 3, 2017

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

My postillion has been struck by lightning.

Sefal posted:

Anything yet about demon gaze 2 being localized?

Nooope. The listing for the English version is still up on Play-Asia but with no stated release date.

Nyeehg
Jul 14, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Suicide Pacmen posted:

Escha and Logy stand alone well. Some of the NPC's in E&L were also in Ayesha so their apperance in the sequel may retroactively spoil elements of Ayesha's plot if you decide to go back to it. That's it.

For what it's worth, I played Escha and Logy first and didn't feel I was missing anything.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
How the gently caress do you play Malicious Rebirth.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

No idea, I tried it once and gave up

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Gal Gun Pixies seems to have only sold half of its stock first week in Japan at 8794 sales. That's probably not coming west.

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

I AM THE TOILET posted:

How the gently caress do you play Malicious Rebirth.

Try not to be horrified by your limbless corpse floating around the stage, mash buttons. I remember it being fun and yet I never turned it on again so it must not have been that good.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Dehry posted:

Gal Gun Pixies seems to have only sold half of its stock first week in Japan at 8794 sales. That's probably not coming west.

It's actually more likely to try and recoup some money, those games are more popular in the west than they are in Japan now.

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Serious response about Malicious now, since I downloaded it again and tried it. You build up your aura by killing the little things, then hold down L1 and push square/triangle to use powered up attacks. L1+x boosts your attack, double tap R1 to lock onto the boss. L1+O to heal up. Powering up/healing consumes aura.
It's a slow boss rush and kind of sucks!

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters
So I want to get Cyber Sleuth - does it have any problems on the Vita, or am I good getting that version?

Also, bummed Toukiden isn't on sale.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

cyber sleuth is perfectly fine on vita

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Morpheus posted:

So I want to get Cyber Sleuth - does it have any problems on the Vita, or am I good getting that version?

Also, bummed Toukiden isn't on sale.

D:CS is a good game and originally made for the vita. It reminded me of my childhood before I got jaded by anime.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Would the newer Atelier on sale spoil anything from the Dusk trilogy, on the unlikely chance I get to it before the third game from that goes on sale?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Justin_Brett posted:

Would the newer Atelier on sale spoil anything from the Dusk trilogy, on the unlikely chance I get to it before the third game from that goes on sale?

No, since Sophie is the 1st game of a new trilogy other than a cameo by Lodgy as the blacksmith.