Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Too bad this isn't a tv show so we can have a "PREVIOUSLY ON TGT"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Snooze Cruise posted:

Too bad this isn't a tv show so we can have a "PREVIOUSLY ON AMC'S TGT"

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Snooze Cruise posted:

Too bad this isn't a tv show so we can have a "PREVIUS->
LY ON TGT"

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

New page!

The beast has no idea what's going on in panel 4, Coyote has no idea what's going on in panel 7, and Delmaro has no idea what's going on in the last panel.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Demaro's new arm is a limb of that skeletal centipede that gives him his power.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Mind your manners when talking to the king!

HBar posted:

New page!

I have never doubted that Lazerbot would come through, eventually. :dance:

The MSJ posted:

Demaro's new arm is a limb of that skeletal centipede that gives him his power.

...You are probably right about that...

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Not that this was unexpected, what with the eye and all, but drat

Even Coyote is surprised enough to lose his cool

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I found out that Lowtax played this game back in 2013. It's basically the closest game in spirit to TGT, with its typos, amateur art, and the use of licensed characters interacting with the creator's OCs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2u1k_j-Ddo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDlPbxHAWUE

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
gently caress this is obscenely metal

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
There's a whole bunch of those by that guy and they're awesome.

The dude also made some "animated" videos with Gaming Garbage audio, drawing shmorky as Krang and it's kinda hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RszAdAJp4mM

Really just look at his whole channel holy poo poo

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

He also got an account and briefly appeared in the Gaming Garbage thread. He was a really good sport about everything.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Hahahahhaha holy gently caress I forgot about this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivz6qnjU_R4

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Does everybody remember when demaro was just an annoying oc having an amazing fight with that masked robot guy

That was good times

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
god i really hope demaro just gets one shot eventually because that would be pretty hilarious

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Was it ever made clear if these are new pages being drawn now (by another artist?) or if they recovered the old lost ones that supposedly existed?

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

david_a posted:

Wasn't Ronald McDonald a necromancer?

Until tonight this was a sentence I never knew could exist.

The Library of Congress collects works that are deemed culturally important and must be preserved. Nobel laureates are conferred due to contributions to humanity. We need to establish something as the anti-laureate and nominate TGT for its ability to deconstruct and reassemble cultural icons into a completely new paradigm, one that even though wrong somehow feels normal and proper. Lazerbot has somehow managed to subvert and invert our ability to recognize corporate mascots and licensed characters as a complete "other." I cannot see a bag of Cheetos the same way, and Chester Cheetah is forever "Cheeto Man," a Denzel Washington "Training Day"-esque mastermind. What American pop culture did over the course of 70-something years LB was able to dismantle and reassemble in only a short few.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Turns out some panels from this work in FaceApp.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Canine misidentified and fourth wall brokern in the new page.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Mind your manners when talking to the king!

The MSJ posted:

Canine misidentified and fourth wall brokern in the new page.

It stands to reason that Demaro is going to win this fight: he's an Original Character, and has received considerable attention so far (consider how many pages were devoted to his fight with Garry). But, TGT is undoubtedly one of the LEAST predictable works of fiction I have ever encountered.

I'm currently re-reading TGT (when I finish, I'll be happy to post a current plot summary), and I notice that, of the seven who were imparted with the power of Neutrals, only Coyote's hand markings and spirit strings are yellow (the others' are red). Further, Kelic (the officiant of the satanic ritual) genuinely seemed to think that Coyote was more powerful than Demaro (for what that is worth).

I think it's possible, maybe even likely, that Coyote will either win this fight, or that it will end inconclusively.

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010
Remind me, someone, why Coyote has stitches on his neck?

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Someone doesn't like a shitty gimmick I like?

:siren:
TIME FOR ME TO WHINE ABOUT IT!
:siren:

fish and chips and dip posted:

Remind me, someone, why Coyote has stitches on his neck?
It's in the previous update.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Do you want to know how the fight ends before the comic is uploaded? You need to pay up.

Lazerbot on Facebook posted:

(Tails Gets Trolled News!)
Tails Gets Trolled - The Novel, has been officially aired and is accessible by $20+ Patreon Subscribers. More content will be added into the script frequently. If you want to read ahead, passed the point of where the comic is at currently, now you can.
(Currently includes the conclusion of Demaro & Coyote's fight.)

So please support our work and subscribe to our Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=5076922

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

I love how Poopy Diaper Master Chief can't stop trolling even as he begs for help.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
oh god, i never consider how pateron would affect outsider artists until now

Puke Fukem
Mar 8, 2017
New page

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
I'm continuously surprised by how I can understand what's going on in these panels more than I can in other, even professionally drawn, comics.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
Had Roadrunner previously been shot in the head?

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Then where did the black-haired girl and blonde guy come from? I tried looking back in the previous pages in this fight (all the way back to chapter 13) and I didn't see them. But the guy looks kind of familiar, so maybe they have appeared before and I just skimmed too fast.

And for everyone else who didn't remember, here's where we last saw roadrunner in chapter 21:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

david_a posted:

That's how Shadow assassinated him.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

david_a posted:

dont forget, high shovel dude:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Lazerbot on Facebook posted:

Hey is there a artist out there making famous well known characters from Disney and Dreamworks smoking all sorts of drugs? because if not, they need to. Call it fiction junkies. And draw drug pictures of characters like Shrek and Cinderella hitting rock bottom as crack heads and poo poo. Have Donkey sticking a needle in his arm. YEAH!! XD

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

I love lazerbot so goddamned much.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

There is in fact a guy doing that and he's a loving weirdo perv.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Well, this page seems rather targetted

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Jeff, noooooo!

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I hope Lazerbot goes for the first-grade-level fakeout and this random troll dude survives a bunch of stuff only to die in a trivial way before the end :allears:

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.
Why don't you all understand *my vision*

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Lazerbot is starting to get back into the swing of things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

But... like, that blank character is 100% right. What is the drat point of showing the same repetitive boring fight scene over and over?