Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
Oh poo poo, I almost forgot this game started.

Confirming that Keane is scum, I just copped him.

##vote CCKeane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Asiina posted:

I used this as the basis of a role in Cat Lady mafia and it may be my favourite role I ever created so this gif has a special place in my heart.

It was a good role, I had fun playing it.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
The Heroic song becomes a cacophony as a third song joins in the fray

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
So we've got a poo poo-ton of bards, which will probably be more exciting when we know what this stuff does.

Loud music and foul mist - sound like my favorite small venue, the one that hosted awesome local shows until it got closed in a drug bust.

Kash is claiming responsibility for the evil mist, but everyone seems to be ignoring that, so I'm sticking with Inf for the moment.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i'm down with Kash's farts tbh

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

CapitalistPig posted:

The Heroic song becomes a cacophony as a third song joins in the fray

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVaJH8pWnWk

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
J. Fisk replaces peramene

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Infinitum (3): Kashuno, Added Space, Quidthulhu
Kashuno (2): Poque, King Burgundy, Max, Max, King Burgundy, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Asiina
Quidthulhu (2): Murmur Twin, Infinitum, Infinitum, Bifauxnen, Infinitum, Bifauxnen
redneck nazgul (1): The Ninth Layer
SLASHER HAWKE (1): Moatillata, Little Mac, Moatillata
Raeg (1): SLASHER HAWKE, Moatillata, Moatillata
CCKeane (1): Jamuraan
Tired Moritz (1): Bifauxnen, Moatillata, Infinitum, Bifauxnen, Infinitum
Added Space (0): Max, Murmur Twin, Max, Murmur Twin, Infinitum, Infinitum
Murmur Twin (0): Added Space, Added Space

Not Voting (17): Bifauxnen, bowmore, CCKeane, chaoslord, Flamander, IllegallySober, Jonathan Fisk, King Burgundy, Lumpen, Max, Mithross, Raeg, redneck nazgul, this is a stickup, Tired Moritz, tpink, Yorkshire Tea

With 29 alive, it's 15 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 26th, 2017 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 8 hours.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Fisk did you make any of the farts

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

29 players jfc

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Asiina posted:

I agree with this sentiment, but why does that make you unvote Quid? That doesn't make sense.

Cause maybe Inf is scum so I shouldn't be voting who he's trying to push. I'm a bit confused though by TM's claims.

Why's he acting like he needs to speak to Max in code in one post, (emphasis on "act", it's not exactly a good code) then a bit later he's just outright saying Inf is scum in another post but still not actually voting him. Max claims TM's power is legit, so does he have results to report or not?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

The "quidnose never posts" crap makes me want to play this less, not more. :argh:

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Poque posted:

i'm down with Kash's farts tbh

Kinky.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Quidthulhu posted:

The "quidnose never posts" crap makes me want to play this less, not more. :argh:

You earned it buddy

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

##vote fisk

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Jamuraan posted:

Oh poo poo, I almost forgot this game started.

Confirming that Keane is scum, I just copped him.

##vote CCKeane

Bard buddies.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Yo I'm drinking tonight so gently caress talk.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Poque posted:

lol if you don't have it set up so nobody can see when you're on the forums avoiding a mafia game

Mind explaining how to do this? For a friend, of course.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990

CapitalistPig posted:

PERA FAILS ME ONCE AGAIN

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Little Mac posted:

##vote fisk

Wow

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Added Space posted:

So we've got a poo poo-ton of bards, which will probably be more exciting when we know what this stuff does.

Loud music and foul mist - sound like my favorite small venue, the one that hosted awesome local shows until it got closed in a drug bust.

Kash is claiming responsibility for the evil mist, but everyone seems to be ignoring that, so I'm sticking with Inf for the moment.

Maybe all the music and mist will cancel each other out or something?

I thought I saw where Kash knew what the mist did, but not where he claimed responsibility for doing it. I'll have to look back.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Do I need to read the first X pages

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Do I need to read the first X pages

Just save yourself some time and read the last Y pages.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

The Ninth Layer posted:

Mind explaining how to do this? For a friend, of course.

Hmm I think it's just in control panel. I'm on phone right now but will try to find it later.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

No joke that's a legitimately good method to catch scum lurking around deadlines.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hey so if bards are daycops like you keep making totally obvious not-even-breadcrumbs about, can you guys just say so and state the results clearly before you all die of farts

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Bifauxnen posted:

Hey so if bards are daycops like you keep making totally obvious not-even-breadcrumbs about, can you guys just say so and state the results clearly before you all die of farts

you worried about the resylts?

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I'm a little put off by how many people couldn't spare a vote in joke phase. More than half the game hasn't voted. We need 15 to execute and vote leader currently has 3.

Not Voting (17): Bifauxnen, bowmore, CCKeane, chaoslord, Flamander, IllegallySober, Jonathan Fisk, King Burgundy, Lumpen, Max, Mithross, Raeg, redneck nazgul, this is a stickup, Tired Moritz, tpink, Yorkshire Tea

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

you worried about the resylts?

If someone could clear me that'd be pretty sweet, you know I love being grand Mafia inquisitor as confirmed town :dance:

But yeah I am a bit worried that TM is softclaiming a daycops with a scum result on Inf and not even voting him wtf is up with that

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

The Ninth Layer posted:

No joke that's a legitimately good method to catch scum lurking around deadlines.

It's imprecise, iirc

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

It's precise enough. I know in the last game I played as scum I was really invested in the outcome of a day ending but couldn't post in the thread without very likely getting bullied into voting for my buddy. So I opened SA quickly to look at the thread and then just as quickly closed out of the browser. Nobody caught me and I'm not sure anyone was checking anyway. But if that poo poo's just in the control panel then hell yeah.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Bifauxnen posted:

If someone could clear me that'd be pretty sweet, you know I love being grand Mafia inquisitor as confirmed town :dance:

But yeah I am a bit worried that TM is softclaiming a daycops with a scum result on Inf and not even voting him wtf is up with that

I didn't see this the first time but I consider the implications slavnderous and I'm taking the perpetrator to family court.

##vote Tired Moritz

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

caught you, scum

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop

CapitalistPig posted:

No! NO! No no no.

No.
##vote J. Fisk

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Lumpen have you learned a second dota hero yet or is it still Huskars all the way down?

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop

The Ninth Layer posted:

Lumpen have you learned a second dota hero yet or is it still Huskars all the way down?

I've been playing Dota again just this last week after not at all for a looooong time. After losing like 8 games in a row being rusty with my beloved Huskar, I have randomed my last 4 or 5 games and done pretty well actually. Huskar has been nerfed so bad, I feel betrayed by dota. I still enjoy losing with Huskar more than winning with any other hero.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

The Ninth Layer posted:

I main CM because I hate everyone, including myself.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

To answer my own question:

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Lumpen posted:

I've been playing Dota again just this last week after not at all for a looooong time. After losing like 8 games in a row being rusty with my beloved Huskar, I have randomed my last 4 or 5 games and done pretty well actually. Huskar has been nerfed so bad, I feel betrayed by dota. I still enjoy losing with Huskar more than winning with any other hero.

I really was hoping for all Huskar. Anyway hit me up sometime for a game if you want to lane with a Venomancer and go max flame arrow + max venom sting to harass people out of lane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
My favourite ever troll lane is Kunkka and SD.

Disruption -> Soul Catcher -> Torrent -> Tidebringer

If you catch someone in disruption, they are guaranteed dead.

• Locked thread