Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

mind the walrus posted:

just like put more of them in your mouth or something, or your butt if your taste buds aren't sensitive i don't know it's your body

I've been hooping my skittles for quite some time now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

goatface posted:

The sour is never sour enough. I demand sourness to the point of violence.

I'm pretty sure the sour Warheads used to make my tongue bleed (after like 8 of them but still).

Cry Babies were brutal too.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

I'm pretty sure the sour Warheads used to make my tongue bleed (after like 8 of them but still).

Does anyone remember screaming saucers?

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

GREEN SKITTLES ARE APPLE NOW?!?

gently caress THE WROLD

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

when I was a kid I convinced my parents to buy me a giant tub full of like 200 cry babies gum balls. I just sat there and shotgunned those fuckers until my tongue got a chemical burn.

I had traumatic experiences with artificial grape flavoring used as medicine flavoring as a child and now I cannot abide purple skittles. it's the same for artificial banana. when I would get a box of Runts I would pull out the grapes and bananas and give them away, or if there were no takers, toss them in the trash. loathsome stuff.

artificial cherry is of course the ultimate flavor.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

free hubcaps posted:

GREEN SKITTLES ARE APPLE NOW?!?

gently caress THE WROLD

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Mf wine flavored skittles would be good. :munch:

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Pick starbursts or m&ms, no half measures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

I once ate so many Warheads that the skin on the roof of my mouth began to peel. They aren't nearly as near strong as they used to be.

• Locked thread