Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Jamuraan posted:

You lost your jobs because you're a bad person.

??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Tired Moritz posted:

when, daddy?

Infintum claimed a n0 cop. This is unlikely.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

King Burgundy posted:

FYI that Inf flipped Ranger, which is a watcher(that was my starting job). So that definitely didn't give him the N0 cop ability. If it was real it was not from his jobs.

@TM

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

CapitalistPig posted:

An Evil Mist rolls in

Literally the 4th post of the day.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

You deserved to lose your jobs. But you're still using the bad one which doesn't make any sense if you're town.

You should probably stop playing Mafia because you suck dicks. You never play for your alignment, you just play for the LULZ which is awful.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
I'm down to vote Kash too.

Can confirm the necromancer stuff. 5 one shot abilities chosen at random, 2 of which are random murder. I'm not rolling the dice myself but we got pretty unlucky having those ones fire.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Do not bother voting Kash, he awaits a fate worse than death this evening.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

thanks daddy.

I don't want to lynch Kas, I like their avi

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jamuraan posted:

You deserved to lose your jobs. But you're still using the bad one which doesn't make any sense if you're town.

You should probably stop playing Mafia because you suck dicks. You never play for your alignment, you just play for the LULZ which is awful.

I am not in a role madness game to not a role, cry me a river. Also you have almost no experience in playing with me, so go gently caress yourself when you wanna talk about not playing to alignment you illiterate trash bitch

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Added Space posted:

I'm down to vote Kash too.

Can confirm the necromancer stuff. 5 one shot abilities chosen at random, 2 of which are random murder. I'm not rolling the dice myself but we got pretty unlucky having those ones fire.

I hadn't even realized they were random choices, but I just reread and you are right.

So he just got lucky with the worst possible results then.

I mean, the others still take away our agency for a night, but at least we still have our jobs after.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Hi all.

Are we going to kill Quid now?

Like he's almost definitely scum.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Jam show me a game I didn't play to alignment, other than you being a crybaby about me not wanting to be vanilla town in this game

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Hi all.

Are we going to kill Quid now?

Like he's almost definitely scum.

I don't see how Inf flipping 3p mason actually means he got a n0 cop ability.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

Jam show me a game I didn't play to alignment, other than you being a crybaby about me not wanting to be vanilla town in this game

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
real talk I think with KB confirming ranger is a watcher the push to vote quid is not a good one. I'll reread his posting but it didn't stick out as scum to me

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Quidthulhu posted:

Uh, THIS is a load of crap. 3ps by definition serve no one but themselves. All we know for sure at this point is that Info & Tpink have a separate win condition and are playing towards that, and thus are going to lie their asses off to get what they want. You saying we should let them lead us around by the nose because they, both 3p, are corroborating a ridiculous story is really really bad play to be advocating.

this is not a post scum makes in this situation, imo. Scum would not risk confirming a 3P cop on them this early on just to kill a 3p, they'd go for tpink

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Kashuno posted:

Last game we played you intentionally lynched town as town. You even got lynched for it.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Kashuno posted:

real talk I think with KB confirming ranger is a watcher the push to vote quid is not a good one. I'll reread his posting but it didn't stick out as scum to me

I agree with this.

##unvote

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Jamuraan posted:

I don't see how Inf flipping 3p mason actually means he got a n0 cop ability.

Well, we would have lynched Quid and if he was lying we would have lynched him. Tpink confirmed that Inf wasn't lying. It's a role madness game where there were D1 cops.

Actually better idea.

Tpink were you lying about the cop thing to keep Inf alive?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jamuraan posted:

Last game we played you intentionally lynched town as town. You even got lynched for it.

I won't discuss ongoing games, but "lynched town" isn't anti-town in nature :)

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Kashuno posted:

I won't discuss ongoing games, but "lynched town" isn't anti-town in nature :)

Depends on the circumstances, so you are correct.

For example, I believe it is pro town to cuddle you, even if you don't turn out to be scum.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

King Burgundy posted:

Depends on the circumstances, so you are correct.

For example, I believe it is pro town to cuddle you, even if you don't turn out to be scum.

Annd that's totally fair. I'm not going to stop using the only power I have left until maybe n3 if nothing else happens to cause me to lose power, I came here to use roles as they come and that's the only action I got

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Actually, you're done using your jobs, Kashuno.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
There is literally not a single point in the game where Necromancer is a net positive for town, so the faster I burn it the better

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jamuraan posted:

Actually, you're done using your jobs, Kashuno.

silencing me is a dick move imo

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
at that point please just lynch me

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Kashuno posted:

at that point please just lynch me

Kash do you have berserker?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
this is a fun game and i think it's quite rude to expect someone not to burn their abilities. it's sad that you guys got unlucky and got hit but whachu do?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Kash do you have berserker?

No. I have necro and beastmaster. I am not told what the zerk did to me but I guess it killed my earth job.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Kashuno posted:

No. I have necro and beastmaster. I am not told what the zerk did to me but I guess it killed my earth job.

Type ##berserk *player you want to kill* in bold.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
lol I am not gonna fake an action and get modkilled

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Kashuno posted:

lol I am not gonna fake an action and get modkilled

Okay fine.

##berserk Little Mac

I'm not lying because I literally know what berserker does.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I am not a berserker lol

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
should we think about there being no "NK" last night, like a four-job kill, because i jailed quid

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Kashuno posted:

I am not a berserker lol

Because you have berserk cast on you my assumption is that you lost a job since you didn't use the berserk ability.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i think any "kill" just kills one job but it would feel weird for scum to have to rely on crystal rolls and have no factional kill option

where did those tsunamis come from, is that summoner?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Because you have berserk cast on you my assumption is that you lost a job since you didn't use the berserk ability.

what are you even talking about I was literally never given a berserk ability

Flamander
May 4, 2009
Hey, just caught up on the thread.

Was thinking on voting Kash because jobs do not necessarily indicate alignment, but I'm not now.

I did nothing last night, FYI.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Tired Moritz posted:

when, daddy?

how dare you try to usurp my daddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Poque posted:

should we think about there being no "NK" last night, like a four-job kill, because i jailed quid

I'm pretty sure we saw lots of NKs.

CapitalistPig posted:

:siren:

Death in this game, when you are targetted with a kill, you do not die, one of your jobs dies. This gives everyone four lives essentially.

When you are targetted with a kill successfully one of your jobs will die (randomly determined).

When all four jobs are dead, then you are considered dead and removed from the game.

:siren:

CapitalistPig posted:

Two huge tsunamis swept over the world last night!

Kashuno has lost his fire job!
Max has lost his water job!
Little Mac has lost his wind job!
Poque has lost his fire job!
bowmore has lost his fire job!
Chaoslord has lost his fire and earth jobs!

It is now day 2!

The day's terrain is - Desert

• Locked thread