Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Kashuno posted:

what are you even talking about I was literally never given a berserk ability

Oh poo poo I misunderstood what you were saying entirely.

Ignore me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Because you have berserk cast on you my assumption is that you lost a job since you didn't use the berserk ability.

I think one of you is misunderstanding the other, or the role itself.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Poque posted:

i think any "kill" just kills one job but it would feel weird for scum to have to rely on crystal rolls and have no factional kill option

where did those tsunamis come from, is that summoner?

per cpig, the only 4-kill is the lynch.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Oh poo poo I misunderstood what you were saying entirely.

Ignore me.

yeah that, lol

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Little Mac's Fire Job is dead!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

That reads as 7 NKs to me.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

King Burgundy posted:

That reads as 7 NKs to me.

exactly

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
feels like 2 NK actions to me, that hit "7" people aka 1.75 people

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Kashuno, I almost take back what I said about using your roles.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Flamander posted:

Hey, just caught up on the thread.

Was thinking on voting Kash because jobs do not necessarily indicate alignment, but I'm not now.

I did nothing last night, FYI.

why not

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Jamuraan posted:

yeah that, lol

Yeah I thought that blue mage had used moon flute on Kash or something giving him berserk as a status effect.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
Maybe poison and doom are also full kills? Can anyone who got poisoned confirm?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
IN FACT ##Vote poque

Poque was in the conversation with cpig when kills were discussed I think that is fake and an excuse to keep trying to push a bad lynch as scum

Poque posted:

does a lynch count as all four deaths?

CapitalistPig posted:

Yes, a lynched player is gone, regardless of jobs left, the rule only applies to kills.

Yes, the player and the job will be displayed but not alignment.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Poque posted:

feels like 2 NK actions to me, that hit "7" people aka 1.75 people

Well, you are going to have fun deciding what tonight means.

How many of us have claimed to be poisoned? Like at least 6 or so? So that's 6 deaths right there. Plus 25% of the remaining jobs thanks to the Doom Kash cast. Not going to do the math on that, but it's a lot.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i'm not trying to push any lynch?

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Added Space posted:

Maybe poison and doom are also full kills? Can anyone who got poisoned confirm?

Someone said they're each only 1 job kill.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Poque posted:

should we think about there being no "NK" last night, like a four-job kill, because i jailed quid

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

sure, but then

Poque posted:

i think any "kill" just kills one job but it would feel weird for scum to have to rely on crystal rolls and have no factional kill option

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

King Burgundy posted:

How many of us have claimed to be poisoned? Like at least 6 or so? So that's 6 deaths right there. Plus 25% of the remaining jobs thanks to the Doom Kash cast. Not going to do the math on that, but it's a lot.

Oh man I didn't even consider the poison and the doom deaths happening the same night gently caress yeah :getin:

Flamander
May 4, 2009

Poque posted:

why not

Job didn't allow for it - couldn't do anything.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
like my first job is time mage, if i got four time mages i'd be pretty lovely as scum if I didn't have a way to get a kill if i happened to be the last one alive

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Poque posted:

sure, but then

You were in the convo with the mod where they specifically said kills are 1 job. It was pretty clear.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i'm sure everything we need to know about the scum team has been revealed to us, yes

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

King Burgundy posted:

Oh wait, not 25% of jobs remaining, 25% of player count remaining in jobs. Still high. But easy math to do. 28 alive right now. So 6 to 7 jobs are going to go away tonight due to Doom plus however many are poisoned. So looking at 12+ kills tonight just from Kash.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Poque posted:

like my first job is time mage, if i got four time mages i'd be pretty lovely as scum if I didn't have a way to get a kill if i happened to be the last one alive

no one implied they don't have a factional kill.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Kashuno posted:

no one implied they don't have a factional kill.

then...what's your point?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
do you think tsunami is a factional kill y/n

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

There is literally not a single point in the game where Necromancer is a net positive for town, so the faster I burn it the better

Kashuno posted:

silencing me is a dick move imo

Kashuno posted:

at that point please just lynch me

This is such complete nonsense. You're acting like your hands are tied and you have to use your powers and that if you don't have powers there is nothing that you can contribute to the game. I don't believe that you actually believe this, because it's loving lunacy. I think you're scum who tried to get away with not giving a poo poo D1 and is trying to now brute force argue that your anti-town behaviour is somehow required because of your jobs.

I think you're just trying to say it enough times that we'll accept the premise, but I'm not buying it. I don't think you're unhelpful town who needs to be lynched because you're playing against your wincon. I think you're scum who is trying to be bold and loud, because that's what you do.

##vote Kashuno

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Poque posted:

then...what's your point?

My point is you're like "hm let's talk about no NK because I jailed quid" then quickly step it back with "well maybe scum nk isn't 4-kill?" like you're thinking about it but you literally had this conversation with the mod in thread.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Kashuno posted:

My point is you're like "hm let's talk about no NK because I jailed quid" then quickly step it back with "well maybe scum nk isn't 4-kill?" like you're thinking about it but you literally had this conversation with the mod in thread.

kill doesn't have to mean factional kill

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

This is such complete nonsense. You're acting like your hands are tied and you have to use your powers and that if you don't have powers there is nothing that you can contribute to the game. I don't believe that you actually believe this, because it's loving lunacy. I think you're scum who tried to get away with not giving a poo poo D1 and is trying to now brute force argue that your anti-town behaviour is somehow required because of your jobs.

I think you're just trying to say it enough times that we'll accept the premise, but I'm not buying it. I don't think you're unhelpful town who needs to be lynched because you're playing against your wincon. I think you're scum who is trying to be bold and loud, because that's what you do.

##vote Kashuno

Please stop misrepresenting me? I never acted even slightly like I have to use my powers, I said I would no matter what because I didn't sign up for a vanilla game.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
Kash is obviously scum trying to dominate the conversation and confuse everyone. Can anyone shut him up?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Poque posted:

kill doesn't have to mean factional kill

I feel like this is a splitting hairs level argument on what the word "kill" means

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Flamander posted:

Was thinking on voting Kash because jobs do not necessarily indicate alignment, but I'm not now.

Why?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Added Space posted:

Kash is obviously scum trying to dominate the conversation and confuse everyone. Can anyone shut him up?

You haven't played enough with me to know I dominate the post count and confuse people no matter my alignment because I post a lot so I will forgive you :sun:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Kashuno posted:

I feel like this is a splitting hairs level argument on what the word "kill" means

I agree, but I still want you to answer about Tsunami

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Okay fine.

##berserk Little Mac

I'm not lying because I literally know what berserker does.

You killed my bard gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you.

##vote Yorkshire Tea

There was no reason to target me with that. You're relying on a Infinitum's lie to lynch someone really hard and you were pushing for a NL on day one. Get the gently caress out of here.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Poque posted:

I agree, but I still want you to answer about Tsunami

What's the question? The class that caused it? The only one that makes sense to me would be summoner

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I think if Kash was really scum, he wouldn't be so frank about what they did. I think they really are just a townie that wanted to do whatever they want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I have no idea what YT's or Moat's berserk were about. Y'all wanna act like me using my abilities that give a chance of death to players is a problem but these people are throwing around their guaranteed kills at whoever for no reason is cool.

• Locked thread