Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Kash is not scum and he's dying tonight anyway per Jam. Voting him is a waste of time. Vote Yorkshire Tea instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Kashuno posted:

I have no idea what YT's or Moat's berserk were about. Y'all wanna act like me using my abilities that give a chance of death to players is a problem but these people are throwing around their guaranteed kills at whoever for no reason is cool.

loving RIGHT?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Kashuno posted:

What's the question? The class that caused it? The only one that makes sense to me would be summoner

dude this isn't a hard question

Poque posted:

do you think tsunami is a factional kill y/n

this is literally the reason we aren't connecting

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Poque posted:

should we think about there being no "NK" last night, like a four-job kill, because i jailed quid

My intuition is that scum would have a full kill in this game to match the full kill of the town execution. But it sounds like other people disagree?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Poque posted:

dude this isn't a hard question

this is literally the reason we aren't connecting

Oh I missed that entirely. I doubt it.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!

Little Mac posted:

Kash is not scum and he's dying tonight anyway per Jam. Voting him is a waste of time. Vote Yorkshire Tea instead.

Yeah, popping a kill out of nowhere is very scum.

##vote Yorkshire Tea

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Tired Moritz posted:

I think if Kash was really scum, he wouldn't be so frank about what they did. I think they really are just a townie that wanted to do whatever they want.

No, this is exactly why I think Kash is scum. He's trying for a bold play and he's done it before.

I honestly can't believe that he'd be town and say the things he's saying.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Kashuno posted:

Oh I missed that entirely. I doubt it.

me neither. so in this case

there was no factional kill :aaa:

this is literally all I was trying to bring up you dumbdumb

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Little Mac posted:

You killed my bard gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you.

##vote Yorkshire Tea

There was no reason to target me with that. You're relying on a Infinitum's lie to lynch someone really hard and you were pushing for a NL on day one. Get the gently caress out of here.

You said your water job was useless. And I think the push on Inf was incredibly stupid and scummy. So I vigged you. #Sorrynotsorry.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Just so no one gets confused.

Your job listings from left to right are your Windjob/waterjob/firejob/earthjob.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Town shouldn't kill town members for free.

If you can't see that maybe you should be playing an easier game?

I hear the noughts and crosses scene is hot this time of year.

Eat poo poo forever

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Yorkshire Tea posted:

You said your water job was useless. And I think the push on Inf was incredibly stupid and scummy. So I vigged you. #Sorrynotsorry.

you think the push on a 3p was scummy

is this a real post

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
eeeeh

I'm more tempted to kill the dudes that are throwing berserks around for no reason

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Yorkshire Tea posted:

How was it scummy? It killed a 3P!!!

I'm going to add extra exclamation points for added emphasis!!!!!!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

The Ninth Layer posted:

My intuition is that scum would have a full kill in this game to match the full kill of the town execution. But it sounds like other people disagree?

Pig told us directly the only thing that would kill more than a single job on a player is the cuddle.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Town shouldn't kill town members for free.

If you can't see that maybe you should be playing an easier game?

I hear the noughts and crosses scene is hot this time of year.

I just want to quote this again.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Kashuno posted:

you think the push on a 3p was scummy

is this a real post

Given the alternate was to lynch a copped scum, yes.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

I have no idea what YT's or Moat's berserk were about. Y'all wanna act like me using my abilities that give a chance of death to players is a problem but these people are throwing around their guaranteed kills at whoever for no reason is cool.

Using abilities that have a chance at randomly killing anyone/everyone is not at all the same as a targeted vig. C'mon now.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
yeah gently caress this tea boy

##vote Yorkshire Tea

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Little Mac posted:

I just want to quote this again.

lmaooooo oh my GOD it gets better. I get that zerker has to kill someone each day, but this poo poo was so fast and random people should consider that.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Because you have berserk cast on you my assumption is that you lost a job since you didn't use the berserk ability.

explain this

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Copped by the 3p that we know lied?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Poque posted:

The factional kill was probably a single job, going by what Pig told us, so there WAS one, it was in the list of 7 deaths.

If you think it's crazy they'd only get a single job kill as a factional kill in addition to job powers, I counter with what little we've seen of the jobs so far and how many jobs they can kill.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

Using abilities that have a chance at randomly killing anyone/everyone is not at all the same as a targeted vig. C'mon now.

Except they are literally just throwing them around without justification?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Asiina posted:

Sure, agreed. Look at that vig, though.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Tired Moritz posted:

eeeeh

I'm more tempted to kill the dudes that are throwing berserks around for no reason

One of those dudes, Moat, is confirmed town, and was vigging the guy that is killing so many town.

Your post and reasoning are bad.

You are on my scum list.

Flamander
May 4, 2009

Inf's flip showed it - jobs aren't restricted to i.e. town players. Kash has generally been acting reckless with his power. If he's town - then his powers aren't really town friendly, and with the way he's been playing, it would be preferable if he stopped sooner rather than later. If he's scum, then he's scum and should be voted out anyways.

Decided not to because I wanted to wait some more time and see other people's arguments before making my vote.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
we could have had another bard cop if YT didn't play russian roulette

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Poque posted:

Town would have no way to know if there was or wasn't a factional nightkill

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

King Burgundy posted:

One of those dudes, Moat, is confirmed town, and was vigging the guy that is killing so many town.

Your post and reasoning are bad.

You are on my scum list.

just because you're confirmed town doesn't mean you make good decisions. Do you see me voting Moat?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Given what we know now, do you still believe Quid was copped as scum? Are you theorizing Inf had some other magical powers not related to jobs?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I love the obsession with the fact that Gilgabot gave me necro and I am using it because it's part of the game, and no one can make an actual case based on my posting.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

Little Mac posted:

I never said I was going to kill him.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Little Mac posted:

Sure, agreed. Look at that vig, though.

I agree it was a lovely reason. I'm more objecting to Kash trying to make it equivalent or somehow worse to target a vig.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Except I guess Asiina who made a case by lying about what I said

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

I agree it was a lovely reason. I'm more objecting to Kash trying to make it equivalent or somehow worse to target a vig.

How is just throwing vigs out at random every day going to be okay

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Tired Moritz posted:

just because you're confirmed town doesn't mean you make good decisions. Do you see me voting Moat?

No, I see you throwing shade and trying to get other players to do so:

Tired Moritz posted:

eeeeh

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

The Ninth Layer posted:

I disagree because that would be too strong and also there are a TON of ways for people to die in this game.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Jamuraan posted:

I never said I was going to kill him.

I feel like you heavily insinuated it!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Added Space posted:

Yeah, popping a kill out of nowhere is very scum.

I agree, and on someone who already lost another job last night. So Little Mac only has 2 jobs now and there was no reason to target him.

##vote Yorkshire Tea

• Locked thread