Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
oh my god asiina you are beating a dead horse harder than a necromancer would

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Bifauxnen posted:

ah, I did find one of the other reasons I thought KB sounded weird on D1 though. He was actually playing along with Kash's reroll game. Funny how he was on board with that instead of starting his crusade against anti-town behavior early.

These aren't really the same thing? Like I think the rolefishing isn't great (my greater issue is that Kash did it and then followed it up with a whole bunch of nothing) but it's not really the same as setting off random killing abilities and then acting like there was no other option. They're on a totally different level, and I don't really like that you're equating them.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Time is jailer Kash

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Games > Traditional Games > The Game Room > [Mafia] Final Fantay Five Mafia: No Fun Fiesta Edition.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Poque posted:

Time is jailer Kash

I have you listed as Time Mage for Wind. Or are you hinting at someone else I missed?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Nah for real tho Asiina, you keep shouting up a storm that I'm anti-town but I'm over here engaging people about a variety of possibilities and reads, having discussions on both my views and theirs, while you're beating the "Kash is not town" drum into the earth with anyone who will so much as look your way and you've contributed very little since the game started EXCEPT that

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Yorkshire Tea posted:

I'd say Lmac as well, but he's dead tonight so it's a bit pointless.

How do you figure?

I had Beastmaster/Ninja/Bard/???

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Kashuno posted:

So Jam has some job with what I'd assume is Stop or Silence. Whm or Time

No I should've quoted this

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Bifauxnen posted:

actually I'm thinking Asiina could be one of those good options. I agreed with her opinion on Kash doing rolefishing yesterday when that seemed like the best lead on D1. But by now she seems to be focused way too exclusively on things being obvious "anti-town behavior" instead of having to fake more complex cases.

Her focusing on your and your alt accounts reminds me of me when I was faking getting all mad on her behalf in my FF4 scum game too. Trying to generate emotional content to read as genuine.

I feel like you're either accusing me of tunneling here or saying that my case on Kash is based on him being anti-town (but still could be town), but neither of those things are true. The second one is the one I've been trying to fight against literally the entire day because as I just predicted I would, I don't want this narrative of "the case against Kash is that he's probably town behaving in an anti-town way" to become seen as truth. I believe he is being brazen scum and I don't want him to get away with changing the story, but it's loving happening anyway.

As for not tunneling, I agree with the whole case against YT and will likely end up voting him today even though I really want to vote out Kash if there are no more berserker kills to get rid of him. He not only did a bad vig, he did it while being super contradictory to his own opinions.

I also very much would like to vote out Flam. Every single time he comes in it's with just the weakest poo poo. It's hedgy non-content that looks like content but has absolutely no substance.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Tired Moritz posted:

Im scared to vote asiina because she might reach through the screen and punch me

I mean, you're not wrong.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I'd be down for Flam, totally agree on that

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Flamander posted:

Alright. I've made up my mind. YT vigged Mac without remorse. His reasoning is that it was so that it could help him confirm thoughts about the game.

IMO, that isn't town behaviour. I'd be happy to vote for him. If we didn't, it's likely that he's going to be a detriment to town in the long run.

##vote Yorkshire Tea

lol like 3 posts later.

"Yes hello I have made up my mind to vote the vote leader for this dastardly behaviour thank you for your time"

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Little Mac posted:

How do you figure?

I had Beastmaster/Ninja/Bard/???

Noted

Poque posted:

No I should've quoted this

Jamuraan posted:

Actually, you're done using your jobs, Kashuno.

That doesn't seem like a jail hint to me

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Poque posted:

let's try and do it! I'm curious to see how this would turn out since Flam was the first regular case I saw from Asiina that wasn't about Kash and poo poo, and I'm liking these new posts a lot more

##vote Flam

and YT if you survive through the doom farts and stuff till tomorrow can you please think a little longer about your berserker vig

btw Kash my spreadsheet is way prettier than yours but it was nice to check my work

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Asiina posted:

Yeah let's really not do this. I agree lurkers bad, but today is not the day for it.

Wait, why is TNL town? Did I miss another copping?

I was talking about Moat.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Bifauxnen posted:

let's try and do it! I'm curious to see how this would turn out since Flam was the first regular case I saw from Asiina that wasn't about Kash and poo poo, and I'm liking these new posts a lot more

##vote Flam

and YT if you survive through the doom farts and stuff till tomorrow can you please think a little longer about your berserker vig

btw Kash my spreadsheet is way prettier than yours but it was nice to check my work

I had a lot of color in it but then I got lazy and was like "eh nevermind." I have tabs with job info but I don't think they matter much

I'd vote Flam as well, but I think if we are the "hm vote people who are not saying much and hedgey" path we will quickly run into a problem because there are many players like that (or being like WOW BIG GAME HARD)

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Yorkshire Tea posted:

There's probably other scum in the lurkers somewhere and Quid's case on tpink was completely bizarre.

Oh yeah, I forgot about this. Quid made a completely nonsense case earlier. Quid maybe also scum.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
>Call Asiina out for tunneling
>Suddenly starts producing other reads

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

bowmore posted:

##vote bowmore

um?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Poque posted:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kashuno posted:

>Call Asiina out for tunneling
>Suddenly starts producing other reads

haha, I thought that for a moment, but I had noticed her calling out Flam quite a bit earlier so I think it could be legit and would enjoy this chance to test it

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

ugh I should get to sleep soon, was really hoping KB would show up to do a catchup before I signed off

I'm still laughing at my own joke of calling him a reincarnated beetroot as an insult

Flamander
May 4, 2009
People seem to be down to start voting on me now, so gently caress it, I'm revealing my jobs. Wind Crystal job is Chemist, Water Crystal job is Mystic Knight. Doesn't change anything whatsoever.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Kashuno posted:

Noted

That doesn't seem like a jail hint to me

yes so it's probably not time :v:

##vote flamander

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Flamander posted:

People seem to be down to start voting on me now, so gently caress it, I'm revealing my jobs. Wind Crystal job is Chemist, Water Crystal job is Mystic Knight. Doesn't change anything whatsoever.

i hate this because chemist can apparently use phoenix downs today and i bet that revives dead jobs

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Flamander posted:

cool, what's the deal with that item stuff, when did you get it

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm caught up now.

I'm super tired of Kash misrepresenting the things I'm saying.

I was never tunneling, I've always been looking at other people. Just because I refuse to let this scummy behaviour fade into the background and get ignored when I think you're scum doesn't mean that I'm exclusively looking at you, Kash.

You did the same thing earlier by trying to say that I had no problems with a lovely vig because it wasn't random, when I'd said the exact opposite.

You're putting words in my mouth and just straight up lying about things that have been happening.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Kashuno posted:

TNL I need a response about this post

It's a joke.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Kashuno posted:

This is weird. You are poisoned and lose a class end of night, if you're a monk why would that stop it? you didn't lose any jobs.

I have a second job?

Flamander
May 4, 2009
Got three items so far, can mix them in combinations in addition to a night action. The only legitimate combination I can make so far is Panacea, which would prevent one of you poisoned guys from losing a job.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Flam, can you make the panacea during the day?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Flamander posted:

Got three items so far, can mix them in combinations in addition to a night action. The only legitimate combination I can make so far is Panacea, which would prevent one of you poisoned guys from losing a job.

I won't vote you if you cure the poison I got from Kash

This is a very good deal for you

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

The Ninth Layer posted:

I have a second job?

thanks for the responses :)

Asiina posted:

I'm caught up now.

I'm super tired of Kash misrepresenting the things I'm saying.

I was never tunneling, I've always been looking at other people. Just because I refuse to let this scummy behaviour fade into the background and get ignored when I think you're scum doesn't mean that I'm exclusively looking at you, Kash.

You did the same thing earlier by trying to say that I had no problems with a lovely vig because it wasn't random, when I'd said the exact opposite.

You're putting words in my mouth and just straight up lying about things that have been happening.

over a quarter of your posts are about me, and a quarter or so are not really game related. that leaves about 30-40 posts in game that involve the other 20+ players in this game.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Give or take a few where you mention multiple people like "this is scummy af BUT KASH ALSO"

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
asiina is trying, therefore town

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

Poque posted:

oh gently caress you're right

Flamander
May 4, 2009

Poque posted:

Flam, can you make the panacea during the day?

No. Night only situation.

Moatillata posted:

I won't vote you if you cure the poison I got from Kash

This is a very good deal for you

Probably. I think my other options are Keane, KB and Jamuraan, right? Yeah, I'll probably panacea you.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Little Mac posted:

How do you figure?

I thought doom was taking a life off everyone and you've only got one left.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Poque posted:

Probably yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

thanks for the responses :)

over a quarter of your posts are about me, and a quarter or so are not really game related. that leaves about 30-40 posts in game that involve the other 20+ players in this game.

>You've only made 40 posts about other people, clearly you aren't providing content.
>More than half the game hasn't even made 40 posts.

• Locked thread