Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop
The problem with role madness games is that posting and reading posts seems like sort of a waste of time and not really necessary when it seems like the abilities will determine the outcome of the game way more than Scumhunting effort will. Problem with 29 people in one game thread is that it is too cacophony to follow whatever might be going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Kashuno posted:

Prove it and use your necro action

I'm in my "let's go and with this poo poo together, town!" mode, so nah.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Lumpen posted:

The problem with role madness games is that posting and reading posts seems like sort of a waste of time and not really necessary when it seems like the abilities will determine the outcome of the game way more than Scumhunting effort will. Problem with 29 people in one game thread is that it is too cacophony to follow whatever might be going on.

Where's your spreadsheet.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Kashuno posted:

Prove it and use your necro action

I actually agree and not just from a More Deaths standpoimt

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop
When it gets down to 13 or less people it'll potentially get interesting.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop

tpink posted:

Where's your spreadsheet.

Your moms bed

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Lumpen posted:

Your moms bed

Burn feels more like warm pisssssss

:trumppop:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

tpink posted:

I'm in my "let's go and with this poo poo together, town!" mode, so nah.

Nah you're having to backtrack hard, you need to put up or shut up.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Kashuno posted:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
please don't pressure someone to use their abilities.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
or do, because they're lying about having used it already

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Tired Moritz posted:

please don't pressure someone to use their abilities.

don't defend liars.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
I AWAKen

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Bif I found who kB the reincaroated beetroot is:

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

King Burgundy posted:

Also, just noticed TNL posted since my call out, still no scum calls.

Still voting for Bowmore.

Tired Moritz of all people has stronger opinions on scum.

I'm not going to case someone on a phone.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Flamander I guarantee I will berserk you if you do not cure my poisioning

I will evem deactivate pgo

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

glad to see raeg still scum

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
##vote tpink

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

King Burgundy posted:

So you posted this:

I responded with this which included that quote:

Most normal people would think I was talking to them, at least in part. I'll admit I hoped for responses from others too, thus I quoted others, but I was responding to YOU. Normally in mafia, if someone responds to you with something you disagree with, you say more on that subject/inquire about it/etc. Instead, about the time I was wondering why no one was saying anything and said I was still waiting for responses, you posted this:

To me this looked like you were avoiding the subject/trying to change the subject.

Then this:

Still interacting with others on other subjects, still avoiding.

Finally I post this:

After which, yes, you finally respond.

----

Now later, just a bit ago, when I said:

You said:

And anyone can see that is untrue. Unless I am misunderstanding you now and you are claiming to have agreed with my post? But all the conversation we've had since that indicates you disagree with me. So you disagreed with me but decided not to talk about it, until prompted.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Kashuno posted:

Yeah, I'm not just saying this because I am now on Kash's team fun. It feels like we need you to do this to prove you aren't just lying now.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

The Ninth Layer posted:

I'm not going to case someone on a phone.

And that stops you from having opinions on who scum are?

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Lumpen posted:

I agree with the opinions expressed in this post.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Lol thanks Birb

Still hoping some other people who don't already know all my slapfights back to front would also weigh in though

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

King Burgundy posted:

And that stops you from having opinions on who scum are?

It means I'm not going to have insights more meaningful than "it seems people have argued about dumb things for fifteen pages."

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

the thing is Bif KB is almost certainly town because he is magnitudes more fun as scum

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Bifauxnen posted:

Lol thanks Birb

Still hoping some other people who don't already know all my slapfights back to front would also weigh in though

i think you look better than KB but I don't particularly care about handling either of you today or remotely soon

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote tpink your refusal to trigger and prove your ability means you are lying or your ability is so bad it's actually worse than necro

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Tpink I present you two options

:killing: OR :votegop:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Kashuno posted:

you're getting some serious highway mileage out of those emotes and it's really jiving with me

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Poque posted:

you're getting some serious highway mileage out of those emotes and it's really jiving with me

Trump was good for one thing, and that's relevant to mafia emotes

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Kashuno posted:

I am trying to play pro-town and this r-person who is supposedly town is trying to get me to do the opposite. Lordy.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

tpink posted:

I am trying to play pro-town and this r-person who is supposedly town is trying to get me to do the opposite. Lordy.

I am not the only one saying to do that nice try

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

gj kash ignoring the almost certain scum to get rid of the almost certain 3p

oaf

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I've seen the top three vote leaders a total of one time in previous mafia games: Raeg in USMNT who is not playing this game noticeably different from that one.

I disagree with the YT case but mostly because I think he made a hasty decision with his vig kill and the case on him seems to depend on him using the kill in a scummy strategic way that goes against my impression of his play.

I think some of the people voting him are probably scum, haven't been crazy about jammy or Keane for example, but want to read the votes over when I'm not stuck wrestling with the awful app.

I missed the case on Flamander somewhere in the last twenty pages, but probably won't vote for him based on how new he is.

That's about the sum of my current opinions.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

The Ninth Layer posted:

I've seen the top three vote leaders a total of one time in previous mafia games: Raeg in USMNT who is not playing this game noticeably different from that one.

I disagree with the YT case but mostly because I think he made a hasty decision with his vig kill and the case on him seems to depend on him using the kill in a scummy strategic way that goes against my impression of his play.

I think some of the people voting him are probably scum, haven't been crazy about jammy or Keane for example, but want to read the votes over when I'm not stuck wrestling with the awful app.

I missed the case on Flamander somewhere in the last twenty pages, but probably won't vote for him based on how new he is.

That's about the sum of my current opinions.

murder this fencesitter plx

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Kashuno posted:

Yeah it's you and this one other genius who's apparently still convinced I am not a 3P, despite all evidence to the contrary:

Poque posted:

i cannot TELL you how many times I have been town in a game lost because somebody was like "lol survivor" and too many people backed off and then surprise, scum

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

tpink posted:

Yeah it's you and this one other genius who's apparently still convinced I am not a 3P, despite all evidence to the contrary:

tiwnk

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

tpink posted:

evidence plz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Kashuno posted:

If the rest of town thinks it's a great idea for me to use my necro power to dispel kash's doubts, please so indicate with your votes. If we get to a reasonable number, I'll use it.

• Locked thread