Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

sooooo i hope hell yeah comes in and posts the new spoilers and a giant steps on someone.

I hope this but also that one of the fine ladies sits on my face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

ArmZ posted:

I hope this but also that one of the fine ladies sits on my face.

Melisandre obliges you, but takes off her necklace while you aren't looking.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Giving them the benefit of the doubt they probably only bothered with it for the scene where Cersei was introducing him to the captured septa which IIRC is the only time we see Gregorstein's face.

E:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJbUeVUGswo

He looks like a more bloated ALex Jones

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Melisandre obliges you, but takes off her necklace while you aren't looking.

lol I forgot about that

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

ArmZ posted:

lol I forgot about that

It all looks the same...in the dark.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Kalesi and John gently caress on a boat while it cuts to everyone else finding out they're related. Classy.

Bald White Dad
Dec 28, 2004
Just some fag with a computer...on the internets bitch!

a hot gujju bhabhi posted:

^ what a cool guy

Inbox me hott bhabhi. We can troll all sexy actress. Big nipples, big life

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

from the s7e4 outline leak:

nice rehash of Things That Arent Working

seriously i would fire him as hand and investigate him as an in retrospect very obvious lannister plant.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
But Aegon Targaryen did that and his family ruled Westeros for like 1000 years or some poo poo lol

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

COMRADES posted:

But Aegon Targaryen did that and his family ruled Westeros for like 1000 years or some poo poo lol

you can't even say "times are different" because they are a ridiculously stagnant culture

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
The peasants didn't give a poo poo about Cersei nuking Vatican, why would they care about a dragon attack? Those dirt-encrusted fuckmen would be cheering and yelling "whore" right next to the crispy remains of their families at Danny's victory parade.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Didn't Aegon have three riders for his dragons though, where Dany has just herself?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

Didn't Aegon have three riders for his dragons though, where Dany has just herself?

the other two are basically drones. it's topical political allegory!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

lol at people seriously discussing this poop and boob show.

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.
Can we talk about nice titties this show has given us, like Mel's (w/collar) and what's her face who got eaten out by the eunuch. Also Margaery

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

this show's good it has good writing directing and acting. just over all an excellent show that i very much enjoy

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Jon snnnnuuuhh will ride a dragon after he gets ridden by dany and they share scents

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Glenn Quebec posted:

Jon snnnnuuuhh will ride a dragon after he gets ridden by dany and they share scents

amazing

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Hell Yeah posted:

this show's good it has good writing directing and acting. just over all an excellent show that i very much enjoy

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

After Jon snu uh goes down on dany she will say "I thought u said u don't enjoy doing things you're good at"

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

He will stare at her gormlessly and and say "that was different" nothing else will happen in their storyline until episode 5.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Hell Yeah posted:

hell, :same:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Glenn Quebec posted:

After Jon snu uh goes down on dany she will say "I thought u said u don't enjoy doing things you're good at"

Glenn Quebec posted:

He will stare at her gormlessly and and say "that was different" nothing else will happen in their storyline until episode 5.

outstanding. i did not know we had such talented fan-fiction authors in this thread. i'm literally blown away

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

El Padrino posted:

Can we talk about nice titties this show has given us, like Mel's (w/collar) and what's her face who got eaten out by the eunuch. Also Margaery

the hooker that got got by joffrey had some killers too

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Glenn Quebec posted:

it's not like them loving has any bearing on the plot whatsoever except fanservice anyway

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Lot of bad opinions in this thread.

Examples:

I read the book
I like Dany
Spoilers are bad, don't invade my GBS safe space
I'm not a huge idiot

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

El Padrino posted:

Dany's handmaid, A+ boobies and butt

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Please don't make fun of my fanfic

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Hell Yeah posted:

lol at people seriously discussing this poop and boob show.
its a jolly poob show

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Waltzing Along posted:

Lot of bad opinions in this thread.

Examples:

I read the book
I like Dany
Spoilers are bad, don't invade my GBS safe space
I'm not a huge idiot

what's more embarrassing though

-having read the books when they first came out before there was a show,
-having read the books when they first came out, but also re-reading them along with the show
-people who didn't read the books until the show, but are now buying and reading them

option 3 isn't embarrassing as much as it is funny, those poor people think they're going to be reading good fantasy books :laugh:

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Kelp Me! posted:

-having read the books when they first came out, but also re-reading them along with the show
-people who didn't read the books until the show, but are now buying and reading them

option 3 isn't embarrassing as much as it is funny, those poor people think they're going to be reading good fantasy books :laugh:

the middle

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Kelp Me! posted:

1 - nerds who read
2 - nerds who read
3 - nerds who read

What was your point?

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
What kind of a nerd would watch 7 years of tv about dragons and then post about it on the internet?

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I would say that the reason the night Kings army is bad news is because it can move without rest, supplies, or concerns over any conditions but lol so do all the living armies

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Hell its the slowest moving army in the show.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Aside from that one dude who's like "welp 200 miles to King's Landing," has anyone ever defined the scale of the place, because it kind of feels like Westeros is the size of like New Jersey

Kaedric
Sep 5, 2000

El Padrino posted:

Nah man Margaery's pancake titties were a huge disappointment considering how hot she is otherwise.

Beaten but the whore who got crossbowed by Joffrey was A+

Boobs in a show are good, more shows should have boobs

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Honestly I'm p glad that they are skipping as much bullshit as possible idgaf that urine is riding around the Eastern Sea of Foam to find the other navy. Showing a stupid man getting crushed from some gangplank drop and the ambush was ok in my book

But the wobbly shake shakey cam poo poo needs to stop and they need to put the guy who did battle of the bastards on retainer for fight scenes

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Kaedric posted:

Nah man Margaery's pancake titties were a huge disappointment considering how hot she is otherwise.

Beaten but the whore who got crossbowed by Joffrey was A+

Boobs in a show are good, more shows should have boobs

This is the truth her sad deflated tits looked dubiously good in the dresses she was in + her overall attractiveness. But she'll dupe you with those sad dugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
This show needs more brooding

Also, this Dany actress chick has terrible range and sucks at being in any way intimidating or regal