Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nonrev
Jul 15, 2012

GulagDolls posted:

its a direct response to someone questioning why fiskhal should be executed immediately and this has been pointed out to you but instead of looking at that you are just going to go on and on like a broken record with a point that wouldnt even make any sense or have any bearing on anything if i had been saying the exact opposite. the worst part is that i could say that this is happening because you're new but we have to have at least a couple town people who have been playing for several years nodding and agreeing or else doing their best majin buu roleplays

You first say

GulagDolls posted:

nah. shoot em all

Then say

GulagDolls posted:

actually leave fisk alive but say some stern words

You then threaten a lurker PASS THE MASH

GulagDolls posted:

the only thing that will be coming up is your head on a silver platter , once quid loving FINALLY uses the energy beam.

i think we should all agree that anyone who doesnt use their lurker execution should be lynched without any discussion

Did this include fisk who you asked to be spared? You never made it clear back then.

Xad tries to ask you about JFisk/Hal's role and you then threaten them with as you so eloquently put

GulagDolls posted:

open your mouth to question the immediate execution beam plan again and see what happens to you tonight

You changed the immediate execution plan though to exclude fisk. i wanted to know why. You have never explained why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Your Personal Muse posted:

Prefer nonrev, but I can’t guarantee I’ll be around for the lynch.

##vote gulag

Of all the gulag votes, this is the worst

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.

Infinitum posted:

Gulag post a claim for me sexy

Not even waiting for the claim eh? Spicy play.

Spicy boiz only

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

GulagDolls posted:

drat....shouldda fakeclaimed fourth bodyguard XD

Lol

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

STONE COLD 64 posted:

why did you kill our jailer

I didn't think pera was going to be around much for the rest of the game, and I want to judge some of the call on her alignment

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

nonrev posted:

You first say

Then say

You then threaten a lurker PASS THE MASH

Did this include fisk who you asked to be spared? You never made it clear back then.

Xad tries to ask you about JFisk/Hal's role and you then threaten them with as you so eloquently put

You changed the immediate execution plan though to exclude fisk. i wanted to know why. You have never explained why.

this is the 'case' on me.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Hal Incandenza posted:

Well he has claimed the exact same role as me and as I think someone else who flipped town also had that role so it makes me think he’s probably town

hal knows of the third bodyguard. dont ask me. i dont question hal

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Birdstrike posted:

I didn't think pera was going to be around much for the rest of the game, and I want to judge some of the call on her alignment

that makes sense to me

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

SalTheBard posted:

O ya good point, I think Hal is the only other person that claimed Bodyguard

The only person was Seifer, who claimed bodyguard and then flipped....not bodyguard. Which, if that's who Gulag is referring to, I'm lolin'

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Infinitum posted:

Hmmm yes causing a no lynch like Stone Cold is trying to do is better.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

Just saw the energy wave. Birdstrike you wretched bastard, you.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Hal Incandenza posted:

Well he has claimed the exact same role as me and as I think someone else who flipped town also had that role so it makes me think he’s probably town

This is the post he's referencing.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

it would be

i think sal is town again. fire your beams

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Infinitum posted:

I agree. Not a good look.

And lol@ stone colds sal vote

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Your Personal Muse posted:

Hmmm yes causing a no lynch like Stone Cold is trying to do is better.

im not voting a watcher claim

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

STONE COLD 64 posted:

im not voting a watcher claim

You moved off him before he claimed watcher, bud.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

Why are you lying?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Quidthulhu posted:

GulagDolls posted:

its kind of weird that nobody else wants to vote sal even though hes claimed the same role as two other people, (????????) and is the way he is, and the way he claimed on the end of day 1 just...doesnt look real lol.

im a watcher. n1 tnl no one n2 me no one.

thank you for always being wrong quidnose

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Literally the only reason to vote for me is to force a no lynch.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
##vote Quid

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
lol if we no lynch twice trying to kill sal

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

not if everyone else votes for you

someone post votefinder i might switch

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Birdstrike posted:

##vote Quid

i agree that we need to take quid out so he doesnt have a full monopoly on execution beams

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

stone's vote is a bad one.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

SalTheBard posted:

This is the post he's referencing.

I could be wrong I was going off a memory of something I thought I read earlier in the game. I’ll go back and look for it but if YOu don’t remember it I must be mistaken.

Still you claimed the exact same role I have so I’m still inclined to believe you, although both sides could have bodyguards now that I think about it.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Votecount for Day 3

GulagDolls (6): STONE COLD 64, Birdstrike, Birdstrike, nonrev, SalTheBard, flerp, Quidthulhu, Crazyeyes, Your Personal Muse, STONE COLD 64
nonrev (4): Infinitum, b-minus1, b-minus1, GulagDolls, peramene, Hal Incandenza, Your Personal Muse, Your Personal Muse
Xad (1): Birdstrike, b-minus1, Birdstrike
Your Personal Muse (1): Xad
Quidthulhu (1): flerp, Birdstrike, Birdstrike, flerp, Birdstrike
peramene (1): GulagDolls, peramene, St Evan Echoes, Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu, GulagDolls, peramene, Infinitum, Infinitum, Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu
SalTheBard (1): Infinitum, Infinitum, STONE COLD 64
Crazyeyes (0): GulagDolls, peramene, GulagDolls, peramene, GulagDolls, peramene, GulagDolls, peramene
b-minus1 (0): Birdstrike, Birdstrike

Not Voting (0):

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 22nd, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST -- that's in about 28 minutes.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Vote nonrev

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Hal Incandenza posted:

I could be wrong I was going off a memory of something I thought I read earlier in the game. I’ll go back and look for it but if YOu don’t remember it I must be mistaken.

Still you claimed the exact same role I have so I’m still inclined to believe you, although both sides could have bodyguards now that I think about it.

It's not an accusatory thing. I just wanted to to show why there was a thought that there was 3 bodyguards running around.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

GulagDolls posted:

i agree that we need to take quid out so he doesnt have a full monopoly on execution beams

If any of the top posters, I would probably be most likely to vote Quid tbh. Not really sure why but there ya go.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I will never murder Gulag.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

there's at least five bodyguards

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

SalTheBard posted:

It's not an accusatory thing. I just wanted to to show why there was a thought that there was 3 bodyguards running around.

No it's like the thing with the goats

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Birdstrike posted:

I will never murder Gulag.

Infinitum posted:

Vote nonrev

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

flerp posted:

Votecount for Day 3

GulagDolls (6): STONE COLD 64, Birdstrike, Birdstrike, nonrev, SalTheBard, flerp, Quidthulhu, Crazyeyes, Your Personal Muse, STONE COLD 64
nonrev (4): Infinitum, b-minus1, b-minus1, GulagDolls, peramene, Hal Incandenza, Your Personal Muse, Your Personal Muse
Your Personal Muse (1): Xad
peramene (1): GulagDolls, peramene, St Evan Echoes, Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu, GulagDolls, peramene, Infinitum, Infinitum, Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu
SalTheBard (1): Infinitum, Infinitum, STONE COLD 64
Crazyeyes (0): GulagDolls, peramene, GulagDolls, peramene, GulagDolls, peramene, GulagDolls, peramene

Not Voting (0):

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 22nd, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST -- that's in about 28 minutes.

If we no vote that's goddamn dumb just fyi

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
You get three goats, paint numbers 1, 2, and 4 on them, set them loose and people will look for goat #3

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice
Usually I just try to take every irreverent thing gulag says as the funny thing it is, but as I've stated to notice (and several people have pointed out) he hasn't really done much aside from that this game which is scummy to me. I don't think avocation for lurker murder is scummy, but I really don't feel like he's participated in the game that much.

##vote gulag

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
FYI I only voted Gulag earlier to interrupt his charging

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Ok ##vote gulag

im sory

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: I say, chap, that appears to be the crimson mallet for GulagDolls.

Votecount for Day 3

GulagDolls (8): STONE COLD 64, Birdstrike, Birdstrike, nonrev, SalTheBard, flerp, Quidthulhu, Crazyeyes, Your Personal Muse, STONE COLD 64, Xad, STONE COLD 64
Your Personal Muse (0): Xad, Xad
SalTheBard (0): Infinitum, Infinitum, STONE COLD 64, STONE COLD 64

Not Voting (0):

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 22nd, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST -- that's in about 21 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
bad end

• Locked thread