Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Please don’t muscle-shame us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Still doing decent keeping off the weight. Hair is pretty bad atm though

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

Aesop Poprock posted:

Ben Gibbard is a goon?

I love Ben Gibbard

Mandactyl
Jun 1, 2011

A kinder, gentler herpes
Grimey Drawer
Been teaching my daughter photography

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Aesop Poprock posted:

Yass

:kimchi:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Mocking Bird posted:

Ben Gibbard is a goon?

I love Ben Gibbard

lol I've gotten that comparison so many times. It was the worst when I actually played in a a band

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

:wink:

PurdWerfect
Aug 29, 2000

Got two weeks off for winter break, promptly got sick as a dog, and spent the entirety of it bed-ridden. yay.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Absurd Alhazred posted:

B-b-but your direct orders! :smith:

Guess what? It turns out the reason my body is malfunctioning is because I've been diagnosed with Lyme Disease plus multiple co-infections! I just found out about 5 hours ago. So now that I know what's wrong with me I will probably not die! I've been sick and getting sicker for nearly 2 years and this is the biggest relief I've ever experienced.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Picnic Princess posted:

Guess what? It turns out the reason my body is malfunctioning is because I've been diagnosed with Lyme Disease plus multiple co-infections! I just found out about 5 hours ago. So now that I know what's wrong with me I will probably not die! I've been sick and getting sicker for nearly 2 years and this is the biggest relief I've ever experienced.

Is that a gift from The Monkey That Bit? Honestly, though, that sucks, and I hope you get better.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

No, it happened before that. Honestly I have no clue how long ago I got bit by this alleged tick, but I doubt it would be before 2007 which is when I went outdoor backcountry mountain climb disappear into the wilderness for a week crazy. May have happened here or who the gently caress knows where else because I've been to 9 countries in the past 5 years, typically spent in forests and rural areas when not on the ocean.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Picnic Princess posted:

No, it happened before that. Honestly I have no clue how long ago I got bit by this alleged tick, but I doubt it would be before 2007 which is when I went outdoor backcountry mountain climb disappear into the wilderness for a week crazy. May have happened here or who the gently caress knows where else because I've been to 9 countries in the past 5 years, typically spent in forests and rural areas when not on the ocean.

This might sound weird, but is it actually Lyme disease? My grandma and two aunts got scammed into thinking they had lyme disease and got bilked out of tens of thousands of dollars because of it before they did a second testing and it turned out they had nothing. Not second guessing your diagnosis, but it's a very commonly misdiagnosed disease with some serious consequences, and just from personal experience I'm always kind of skeptical of it because it's not as common a disease as is promoted

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID
So far in this thread I have been compared to a Lithuanian bodyguard and Alex Jones

And the gf has been compared to Emma Watson and Anna from Frozen.

2018 fitness goal is to either get back in shape or kill myself.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Fhqwhgads posted:

So far in this thread I have been compared to a Lithuanian bodyguard and Alex Jones

I think I might have been the one who made the Lithuanian bodyguard remark but I meant that as a compliment because you looked like a scary rear end motherfucker

edit: yeah I found the post and you look like you are capable of killing someone with a pen

Aesop Poprock has a new favorite as of 03:44 on Jan 9, 2018

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Picnic Princess posted:

No ticks on the ocean.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Picnic Princess posted:

:woop:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Picnic Princess posted:

:shobon:

Animale
Sep 30, 2009
I got a new hat.

And to make up for that, I'm gonna show y'all my cat.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

:swoon:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Animale posted:

I got a new hat.

I don't want to detract from your selfie but that is the single most beautiful cat I have ever seen. I would die for him. Does he have a name? Please tell him I love his dumb mustache and concerned face.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

cash crab posted:

I don't want to detract from your selfie but that is the single most beautiful cat I have ever seen. I would die for him. Does he have a name? Please tell him I love his dumb mustache and concerned face.

:same:

Animale
Sep 30, 2009

cash crab posted:

Her name is Shelly and as you can tell, she's a very proper lady. I have a ton of pictures of her up on the other cat thread.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Picnic Princess posted:

I love this. Well I mean, obviously, I don't love the whole sick as gently caress thing, but I love that you're not dying. Girl you're my hero thanks for not dying :)

Fhqwhgads posted:

Yeah that bolded part was me, you are really handsome I just CAN'T NOT SEE IT every time I'm sorry!!!

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Animale posted:

Her name is Shelly and as you can tell, she's a very proper lady. I have a ton of pictures of her up on the other cat thread.

Please tell her that I love her dumb mustache.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Animale posted:

I got a new hat.

That fuckin shirt tho. And caterpillar mustache. and Joy Division MAGA hat. will you marry me

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

Animale posted:

I got a new hat.

This dude knows what’s up in all senses

And if I remember you have some bomb tattoos and interior design going on too

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

hi

ChickenOfTomorrow has a new favorite as of 05:08 on Feb 25, 2019

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Howdy! How are torgo and fingal?

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Hello. :)

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Goober Peas posted:

Howdy! How are torgo and fingal?

torgo (black cat) is feeling his age, he sleeps a lot. vet says he’s maybe 14 years old now.

fingal (tabby) ate a pillowcase.

(there was catnip under the tissue paper)

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

torgo (black cat) is feeling his age, he sleeps a lot. vet says he’s maybe 14 years old now.

fingal (tabby) ate a pillowcase.

(there was catnip under the tissue paper)

Animale
Sep 30, 2009

cash crab posted:

Please tell her that I love her dumb mustache.
I did, she cried but then again she always does. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBDADvvKu_Q

Aesop Poprock posted:

That fuckin shirt tho. And caterpillar mustache. and Joy Division MAGA hat. will you marry me
OK.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Animale posted:

I did, she cried but then again she always does. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBDADvvKu_Q

SHE'S DYING, FEED HER

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Animale posted:

OK.

guess it's official. set it up

Also this is just an old pip-pip and they all sound like this sometimes. Mine still jumps up every morning to drink out of the sink after doing this routine and she's around 15

Aesop Poprock has a new favorite as of 19:49 on Jan 9, 2018

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Tired after first day back at work :hellyeah:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Animale
Sep 30, 2009

Mocking Bird posted:

This dude knows what’s up in all senses

And if I remember you have some bomb tattoos and interior design going on too
I moved some stuff around but not really!

Aesop Poprock posted:

guess it's official. set it up
I believe marriage is a partnership and I'm actually too lazy to do any of the planning work so I guess I'm calling it off.

Danyull
Jan 16, 2011

Brother just got married which means there now exists pictures of me wearing more than a t-shirt.

And bonus pic of him and his lady because they're the sweetest

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

RADDEST CAT RIGHT HERE

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
Could only be radder if it had on two pairs of sunglasses at once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Needs a little kitty-polo with a popped collar