Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."

viral spiral posted:

How does it feel to get paid slave wages to murder the poorest people on the planet?

but enough about my time at McDonalds!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AutomaticPrince
Jun 14, 2013

viral spiral posted:

How does it feel to get paid slave wages to murder the poorest people on the planet?

Felt pretty good to travel the world, see cool poo poo, do cooler poo poo, and stay in fantastic shape. All while raking in tax free money and bonuses.

Felt even better to have zero student loan debt, own a home, earn a guaranteed paycheck for the rest of my life in addition to the well paying cushy job I have now.

Only have 2 bodies on me so I guess the government didn't get a good return on it's investment on me.

And forgive me for being a "Chad" but the amount of fantastic pussy a uniform pulled in the 2002-2008 time frame would blow your mind.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
You know you can get a good job/women/stay in shape without having any murders on your head, right

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
That's probably one of the saddest things I've ever read, mostly for the honesty in which it was posted on this here dead gay comedy forums.

I'm off for today.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Supreme Allah posted:

You know you can get a good job/women/stay in shape without having any murders on your head, right

Killing people rules. Don't knock it till you've tried it

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

grandad was in 1950s guatemala doing “stuff”

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AutomaticPrince posted:

Felt pretty good to travel the world, see cool poo poo, do cooler poo poo, and stay in fantastic shape. All while raking in tax free money and bonuses.

Felt even better to have zero student loan debt, own a home, earn a guaranteed paycheck for the rest of my life in addition to the well paying cushy job I have now.

Only have 2 bodies on me so I guess the government didn't get a good return on it's investment on me.

And forgive me for being a "Chad" but the amount of fantastic pussy a uniform pulled in the 2002-2008 time frame would blow your mind.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
yeah well the amount of posts i did in that timeframe probably far outweighs any amount of bullets

AutomaticPrince
Jun 14, 2013

Supreme Allah posted:

Yes, but it was more fun to do it with your tax dollars footing the bill.

Also, they weren't technically murders as I had to wait for them to present a threat due to ROE. I also had an Iraqi counterpart who was with me and also endangered at the time. He fired too. I'm not a hardo that says gently caress yeah I shot someone that poo poo was cool. It was an unfortunate event but I've made my peace with it. Self preservation and all.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
I like how the pussy abruptly stops in 2008, like there was a pussy crisis in oh-nine

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AutomaticPrince posted:

Yes, but it was more fun to do it with your tax dollars footing the bill.

Also, they weren't technically murders as I had to wait for them to present a threat due to ROE. I also had an Iraqi counterpart who was with me and also endangered at the time. He fired too. I'm not a hardo that says gently caress yeah I shot someone that poo poo was cool. It was an unfortunate event but I've made my peace with it. Self preservation and all.

Lol get a load of this guy

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Supreme Allah posted:

I like how the pussy abruptly stops in 2008, like there was a pussy crisis in oh-nine

There was, though. The recession hit every market

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Supreme Allah posted:

That's when he came back to the US. It's hard to say no to a guy with a loaded rifle

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

viral spiral posted:

Say what you will of the military, but they'll pay you decently and you get a lot of benefits.

AutomaticPrince
Jun 14, 2013

Supreme Allah posted:

Met my wife in 08. Married couples don't gently caress.

Also, I'll end here because I wanna go watch dumb football. I definitely differ politically than the rest of this thread but I do agree with you on the unnecessary anointing of every military member as a hero.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

AutomaticPrince posted:

Just because you don't doesn't mean she doesn't. If she's a military wife then she def does

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

AutomaticPrince posted:

^ This guy is going to wake up screaming every night starting around age 55 when the ghosts of the dead start popping up at his bedside.

ditty bout my clitty posted:

That's when he came back to the US. It's hard to say no to a guy with a loaded rifle
Holy poo poo.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
~~*Why did you kiiiiiilll mmeeee*~~

:iiam:

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AutomaticPrince posted:

Also, I'll end here because I wanna go watch dumb football. I definitely differ politically than the rest of this thread but I do agree with you on the unnecessary anointing of every military member as a hero.

You should be in prison

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Let's not pretend we're not all complicit in the ongoing destruction of countless livelihoods present and future by the US empire.

Some of us are just contributing a smidgen more.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Kazak posted:

Let's not pretend we're not all complicit in the ongoing destruction of countless livelihoods present and future by the US empire.

Some of us are just contributing a smidgen more.
This is true.

Well in all seriousness the veterans I can't deal with are the ones who think they have some special insight into war that you just don't understand and never will because you didn't go to war.

These particular type of veterans get into two mindsets. (A) They think the war was some kind of alternate dimension separate from the "real world." Like they went through a Twilight Zone portal where they gained special insight. Or (B) they think the war was the true reality and the civilian life is a fake, artificial world. The second category is worse and they tend to get hosed up mentally.

But it's the same drat world! Both are just as real. War is an extension of politics mainly. Why one's subjective experience of it has some special merit, I don't understand. And leave aside that most people who experience war, and most casualties, are civilians.

There's a guy who works at an Italian restaurant near me who as a child was shoved onto a train at gunpoint by Serb soldiers in Kosovo in 1999 and dumped in a Macedonian pit camp. Not sure what deep meaning there is to be gained from that or why I have to kiss a U.S. Army veteran's rear end. Anyways the restaurant makes a tasty chicken Siciliano.

BrutalistMcDonalds fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Jan 22, 2018

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

AutomaticPrince posted:

lmao

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

“Forgive me for being a Chad but I smashed a bunch of pussy and killed some civilians from 02-08. Anyway enjoy your thread :smuggo:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

dads friend steve posted:

“Forgive me for being a Chad but I smashed a bunch of pussy and killed some civilians from 02-08. Anyway enjoy your thread :smuggo:

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

But it's the same drat world! Both are just as real. Why one's subjective experience of it has some special merit, I don't understand. And leave aside that most people who experience war, and most casualties, are civilians.

There's a guy who works at an Italian restaurant near me who was shoved onto a train at gunpoint by Serb soldiers in Kosovo in 1999 and dumped in a Macedonian pit camp. I don't see why I need to kiss some U.S. Army veteran's rear end about his war experience.

You're right, and we don't have to kiss anybody's rear end about it. Anyone who says you do isn't actually a friend of veterans but just a fan of war and it's spoils.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

bet you anything the dept heads are just going to embezzle all the money they can when people quit/are fired

quote this post when years from now none of these departments use less money and its all been squandered on helicopter rides and poo poo

Buccaneer
Jun 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
If you had sex as a soldier then you got taken advantage of

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
jokes on you gbs, the best soldiers are the ones who fucks

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

My Linux Rig posted:

This is why we need comfort women

viral spiral
Sep 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

viral spiral posted:

Mostly Sexual I'm betting

Moxxis Endowment
Dec 11, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

AutomaticPrince posted:

Is that what she tells you? Oh you poor boy...

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

My Linux Rig posted:

No neg holes ina foxhole

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Is this thread still about the shutdown? Cuz I have some sweet stories about pozing some iraqi holes

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Our Troops should have scheduled homosex to build bonds

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

My curiosity hole gapes, please fill it

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
wheres more imperialism adventures at?

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

AutomaticPrince posted:

Lmao. What's it like knowing that you murdered innocent people for benefits (job/women/education) that most people have normally? You're like the grossest little baby.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
That military guy is cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*invades someones home and shoots them*
self preservation b*tch

• Locked thread