Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
Does your vig have a flavor KB?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

King Burgundy posted:

I'll claim to help with this. I vigged gulag. No idea if scum also killed him, but seems reasonable given the double flavor.

is there any flavor that would make u think u either shot/stabbed gulags

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Juchero posted:

still a little suss on pod

also feel like we should take another look at perfidious lurkers as well

lol if the lurker swing last night was one scum team pushing off NGO onto another scum team.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

King Burgundy posted:

I'll claim to help with this. I vigged gulag. No idea if scum also killed him, but seems reasonable given the double flavor.

N O I C E

also given the fact that they were both ninjas, so we can assume both teams have a standard factional kill.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
also since both scum teams flipped ninjas then it seems p clear that both scum teams have a nk

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
stop stealing my ideas everyone :mad:

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
there is only one perfidious lurker left

let's see if we can make them dance a little

##vote mithross

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Truth Quark posted:

Does your vig have a flavor KB?

No, sorry. Nothing obvious that would point to one or the other I don't think.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Juchero posted:

there is only one perfidious lurker left

let's see if we can make them dance a little

##vote mithross

I don't dance, sorry. I have no rhythm.

Ok that's not true I do dance but only samba

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Mithross posted:

I don't dance, sorry. I have no rhythm.

Ok that's not true I do dance but only samba

good, you're here

why so few posts, mithross

you got something to hide?

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Juchero posted:

good, you're here

my ridiculous work schedule?

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Juchero posted:

good, you're here

Hmm.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

I woke up to this.

loving christ guys I was asleep for 5 hours.

Good job nailing scum though.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Oh man, I just realized something. I’m pretty sure both scum teams have a night kill.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Having been scum in a couple of the ff games, if the teams weren't told about each other directly they probably at least had enough information to guess, if only by how many people there are in the doc. So it's likely even day 1 they were able to really case.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Mithross posted:

my ridiculous work schedule?

good enough for me

##unvote

any thoughts on our flips?

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

So if KB is town, both scum and town wanted gulag dead?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Honestly getting two ninjas and getting their wincons in the flips was a massive success because there really can't be the confusion on whether one is a scumteam and the other is just a harmless 3P team. There's really no other explanation other than two scum teams.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Asiina posted:

Honestly getting two ninjas and getting their wincons in the flips was a massive success because there really can't be the confusion on whether one is a scumteam and the other is just a harmless 3P team. There's really no other explanation other than two scum teams.

Especially after the esper team in ff6

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

tithin posted:

##vote db

this is a p interesting post, since this seems like the spot where we at least know that scum have given up and expect db to be lynched

i was looking at the end of the day and seeing where the momentum shifted away from ngo and to db and trying to see if anyone wanted to steer the course back to ngo but nobody really did that (well, besides db) so that went nowhere :(

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Asiina posted:

“Harmless 3P team”

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

flerp posted:

this is a p interesting post, since this seems like the spot where we at least know that scum have given up and expect db to be lynched

i was looking at the end of the day and seeing where the momentum shifted away from ngo and to db and trying to see if anyone wanted to steer the course back to ngo but nobody really did that (well, besides db) so that went nowhere :(

Oooh I like this catch.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Juchero posted:

good enough for me

##unvote

hmmm you walked back that vote awfully fast

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Asphyxious posted:

So if KB is town, both scum and town wanted gulag dead?

This is an interesting point, because while I think KB is town as well as a result of the vig, it is entirely possible he saw the "double" flavor on gulag's death and decided to claim it. Barring him getting tracked I don't think we can verify it either way?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

What scum team would kill gulag?

Also asiina's late day despair is pinging me :/

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Asphyxious posted:

“Harmless 3P team”

In the last FF game there was a completely pro-town 3p faction, their abilities couldn't even hurt town, only scum. But their flips didn't include a wincon.

Juchero posted:

good enough for me

##unvote

I'm a little surprised that tithin was killed, they don't seem like an obvious choice to me. I really wish we knew if the ninjas killed each other. As far as flavor, Rude shouldn't have shot someone to death, but I guess maybe the flavor is just that because it's easier? I might be reading too much into that but CPig is usually pretty careful with his flavor.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

b-minus1 posted:

hmmm you walked back that vote awfully fast

it was a "get in here and post lurker" vote

then they came in and posted and explained why they had been lurking

i got two kids, I understand "I literally don't have enough time to post much"

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Truth Quark posted:

This is an interesting point, because while I think KB is town as well as a result of the vig, it is entirely possible he saw the "double" flavor on gulag's death and decided to claim it. Barring him getting tracked I don't think we can verify it either way?

As a gambit it would be dumb as hell, because he'd have to assume it WASN'T a doubl3 kill, because if it were he could be counterclaimed.

Do you know which flavor is yours KB?

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Juchero posted:

still a little suss on pod

also feel like we should take another look at perfidious lurkers as well

I was sus on Pod on my readthrough of D1.

I cleared him since he's the first person to have dropped a vote on DB, but now that could easily have been just him trying to out the other scumteam.

To explain further, I felt it was conveniently placed that my responses to Pod went ignored for a full day and he happens to come back into me half an hour after I'm asleep.

Usually coincidence, but when Pod's watched me play an entire game of soldiers at this point and knows my sleep schedule and is explicitly making arguments around my posting in a mason chat from that game.

Perhaps I'm being paranoid, but it's mafia. That's kinda the deal.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

flerp posted:

Yeah, I was going to be coming back into thread still after tithin today. Enough people seemed to agree with me even though we didn't go there and I figured his late db vote was around the scum giving up point.

Of the people who didn't vote db, I felt like Gulag was the most fishy and he's pretty hard to get any traction on, generally. I figured he would be scum with db tho, so I was semi wrong, even though the result was good.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

As a gambit it would be dumb as hell, because he'd have to assume it WASN'T a doubl3 kill, because if it were he could be counterclaimed.

This is true and something I had not thought of, and he can't be part of the same scum team that killed gulag unless they tried some kind of double kill gambit.

Could still be 3p with a weird wincon but thats a little too far down the rabbit hole for me.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
whoa 3 scum down already, this owns

Bifauxnen posted:

oh btw Pod did you like my post where I recalled your Gehn confessionals, I cant even express how happy I was that that line of thought was actually successful

:yeah:

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Guys, I think both scum teams have nightkills

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

King Burgundy posted:

No, sorry. Nothing obvious that would point to one or the other I don't think.

Huh this is weird, AR claimed flavor for HIS vig.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Truth Quark posted:

This seems like it would be pretty dumb and very gambit-y. I guess your call if you think either describes me. :)

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Natural 20 posted:

To explain further, I felt it was conveniently placed that my responses to Pod went ignored for a full day and he happens to come back into me half an hour after I'm asleep.

Usually coincidence, but when Pod's watched me play an entire game of soldiers at this point and knows my sleep schedule and is explicitly making arguments around my posting in a mason chat from that game.

Perhaps I'm being paranoid, but it's mafia. That's kinda the deal.

Full stop I would not be that much of an rear end in a top hat to case someone based on when I know they'll be asleep vs not, entirely regardless of alignment. That's not how I play. You're going a little too paranoid here, considering I didn't even vote you.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Nope. No clue. Then again, didn't play the game etc. Don't know if that makes a difference in terms of figuring it out.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Truth Quark posted:

This is not what I was getting at at all.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Podima posted:

Huh this is weird, AR claimed flavor for HIS vig.

Don't know what to say on that. He also had a pretty flamboyantly named day action from what I recall(phone posting), whereas mine was bog standard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Little Mac posted:

What scum team would kill gulag?
Also asiina's late day despair is pinging me :/
asiina also voted after confirmed scum tithin voted for db with little explanation other than "im tired". we should take a look at asiina, ypm, and asphyxious.

First db vote:

Podima posted:

Lol Bif if you want a question mark here’s one for you.
##vote DickB
Please case someone, anyone at all.

confirmed scum vote (-3):

tithin posted:

##vote db

final votes:

Podima posted:

##unvote
I want to see the claim, will be here till deadline so calm your tits.

Asiina posted:

I literally don't even care anymore.
##vote DB
hammer:

Asphyxious posted:

Yeah not buying it.
##vote DB

out of all of these votes, ypm's looks the worst imo.

• Locked thread