Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

not nominating me at this point is tantamount to bullying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Kashuno posted:

I see what LD and Juchero are driving at ##vote asiina see ya tomorrow maybe

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Outting your teammates before the game even begins... bold strat.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

it would be nice if you all could stop PISSING ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!! with this kash bandwagon. its so easy 4 scum(NGO) 2 hide in there.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

give head or get dead posted:

Whelp ##vote Kashuno

kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Passion makes the world go round.
Love just makes it a safer place.

b-minus1 posted:

ok... and? what are you going to do about it

Well I would vote them if I thought they would get anywhere, but since that's not going to happen, I'm going to say that I don't like them and then if something happens to me and you go look through my post history, you will see, huh, Dead Cow didn't like them, I wonder if there's merit to looking into that.

How about you? What are you doing that is making a difference?

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Passion makes the world go round.
Love just makes it a safer place.
I'm going to ##vote Asiina because I think this sort of non communicative post restriction is scummy and leads to a lot of posting without being helpful. Asiina is wooing people over with puppies but hasn't actually made any real content

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Dead Cow posted:

I'm going to ##vote Asiina because I think this sort of non communicative post restriction is scummy and leads to a lot of posting without being helpful. Asiina is wooing people over with puppies but hasn't actually made any real content

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Dead Cow posted:

i think we should kick the drat dog's rear end. dogs arent even allowed on school property

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
dogs aren't allowed anywhere
source: I'm a cat

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

b-minus1 posted:

i changed my mind. i want to be president. if you elect me i will institute a post restriction with severe consequences:
if you post 5 anime gifs in one day, you will automatically become hated for the rest of the game
if you post 10 anime gifs in one day, you will be expelled from the game

also ##nominate b-minus

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

curiousCat posted:

dogs aren't allowed anywhere
source: I'm a cat

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Y’all should kill asiina she is not playing

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kashuno posted:

I dont know, shitposting with that much dedication is its own form of effortposting.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Bifauxnen posted:

I dont know, shitposting with that much dedication is its own form of effortposting.

And what's more is the speed that she delivers relevant anime dog gifs...

It won my support.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

Kashuno posted:

I am scum!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Episode 1

Kashuno (11): The Ninth Layer, Asiina, curiousCat, Anomalous Amalgam, flerp, Pththya-lyi, Eat The Rich, Kashuno, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Asiina, Asiina, jon joe, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, 50 pounds of bread, give head or get dead, Kashuno
Asiina (5): b-minus1, Li Dawny, Juchero, Kashuno, Dead Cow
NevergirlsOFFICIAL (2): GulagDolls, Bifauxnen, give head or get dead, GulagDolls, Token Female, GulagDolls, give head or get dead, Bifauxnen
Bifauxnen (1): PMush Perfect
curiousCat (1): GeneX
Hal Incandenza (1): SalTheBard
b-minus1 (1): Bifauxnen
give head or get dead (1): Atomic Soda, GulagDolls, GulagDolls, GulagDolls, GulagDolls
GeneX (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
Iron Chef Ramen (0): b-minus1, b-minus1
Natural 20 (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
Dead Cow (0): The Ninth Layer, The Ninth Layer
SalTheBard (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
GulagDolls (0): flerp, flerp
Tired Moritz (0): GulagDolls, GulagDolls

Not Voting (6): Chic Trombone, Hal Incandenza, Iron Chef Ramen, Natural 20, Tired Moritz, Tobbs Gnawed

With 29 in attendance, it's 15 votes to send a student to detention. The current schoolday ends February 14th, 2018 at 5 p.m. PST -- that's in about 8 minutes.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Bifauxnen posted:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Episode 1

Kashuno (11): The Ninth Layer, Asiina, curiousCat, Anomalous Amalgam, flerp, Pththya-lyi, Eat The Rich, Kashuno, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Asiina, Asiina, jon joe, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, 50 pounds of bread, give head or get dead, Kashuno
NevergirlsOFFICIAL (2): GulagDolls, Bifauxnen, give head or get dead, GulagDolls, Token Female, GulagDolls, give head or get dead, Bifauxnen
give head or get dead (1): Atomic Soda, GulagDolls, GulagDolls, GulagDolls, GulagDolls

Not Voting (6): Chic Trombone, Hal Incandenza, Iron Chef Ramen, Natural 20, Tired Moritz, Tobbs Gnawed

With 29 in attendance, it's 15 votes to send a student to detention. The current schoolday ends February 14th, 2018 at 5 p.m. PST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

FILLER EP

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Episode 1

With 29 in attendance, it's 15 votes to send a student to detention. The current schoolday ends February 14th, 2018 at 5 p.m. PST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Congratulations, students! Day 1 has concluded without any among your number being determined to be such a troublemaker that they should face detention. However... hmm, it would appear that you've fallen short of coming to a clear consensus on your student council president... that's unfortunate. We'll simply have to revisit that in the morning! Rest easy tonight, and make sure you get all of your homework in on time!

...speaking of which, Neviril, if you wouldn't mind?

Should any of you be having difficulties understanding your character sheet, Neviril has volunteered to write a demonstration for all of you:

Even if you have no special responsibiilties to your fellow students, please do take the time tonight to confirm that you've received your character sheet and have access to the Action area. Reach out to peramene if either isn't true!

Classes will begin again tomorrow at 5PM PST!

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Episode 2: Shocking! We Get Our Act Together - It's Time To Vote!

Good morning everyone, and welcome to another wonderful morning here at Toudai, Tokyo University.

Some announcements this morning:

First, the lack of a student council president is deeply concerning to myself and other members of the faculty. We submit the following rough plan in the hopes that it is helpful: spend the first 24 hours of episode two narrowing down to two individuals, spend the second deciding between the two of them. If you have any questions, feel free to speak to me after school today.

Second, I would like to inform all of you that both Hal Incandenza, Mio -

and Eat the Rich, Nano -

have withdrawn from Tokyo University. I'm sure you will join me in wishing them well in their future educational endeavours. Eat the Rich had been assigned to work as a tutor this semester. We'll work on finding a replacement over the coming weeks.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Episode 2

Not Voting (27): 50 pounds of bread, Anomalous Amalgam, Asiina, Atomic Soda, b-minus1, Bifauxnen, Chic Trombone, curiousCat, Dead Cow, flerp, GeneX, give head or get dead, GulagDolls, Iron Chef Ramen, jon joe, Juchero, Kashuno, Li Dawny, Natural 20, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, PMush Perfect, Pththya-lyi, SalTheBard, The Ninth Layer, Tired Moritz, Tobbs Gnawed, Token Female

With 27 in attendance, it's 14 votes to send a student to detention. The current schoolday ends February 17th, 2018 at 5 p.m. PST -- that's in about 1 day, 23 hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuMfyndwARQ

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
About to sleep.

I will count the nominations for candidates as at 7pm EST tomorrow and narrow the votes down to two candidates. I'll do another count the day after just before deadline at the same time.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Oh, Christ, is this a flipless game?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##nominate asiina

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
also the thing i tried to do last night didnt work :(

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Natural 20 posted:

About to sleep.

I will count the nominations for candidates as at 7pm EST tomorrow and narrow the votes down to two candidates. I'll do another count the day after just before deadline at the same time.

I can do up a count now, please hold

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Why did the nichijou girls leave :(

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Idc

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##nominate...................gulagdolls (the ellipses is part of my name. you have to pause every time you say it)

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Nichijou is very good

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Grrrrrrr

Bark bark BARK BARK BARK!

BARK ARF ARF BARK!!

Ba...cough, cough, ahem

oh, there we go, finally got that out of my throat.

Still willing to vote Kash for scumclaim, and also his trying to take over how the vote was going, but mostly the scumclaim.

However, I'm also suspicious of Bif for being around at deadline to shitpost, but not moving her vote, indicating she'd be willing or unwilling to move her vote. Everyone else who was around was already on Kash, but she didn't seem to care at all.

I'm also suspicious of Kash (and Dead Cow) for saying I wasn't playing, just because I was responding with dog gifs, when if you actually paid any attention, they were totally relevant to what was going on. It's some very lazy casing.

Anyway, I'm still a dog, but gif-only posts can only really get you through D1 level of content, so now I've moved onto gifs and people words.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

flerp posted:

also the thing i tried to do last night didnt work :(

Fkn owned lol jk

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Asiina posted:

Still willing to vote Kash for scumclaim, and also his trying to take over how the vote was going, but mostly the scumclaim.

However, I'm also suspicious of Bif for being around at deadline to shitpost, but not moving her vote, indicating she'd be willing or unwilling to move her vote. Everyone else who was around was already on Kash, but she didn't seem to care at all.

I'm also suspicious of Kash (and Dead Cow) for saying I wasn't playing, just because I was responding with dog gifs, when if you actually paid any attention, they were totally relevant to what was going on.

:rolleyes: at all of this

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

b-minus1 posted:

Fkn owned lol jk

dont make fun of me or im calling the police

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

perameme woul dmake a dog scum

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
##nominate gulagdolls

I refuse to put a ton of effort into this game.

Anyway, agree on dead cow being iffy, would like to have seen kash expelled if only because his gifs are so, so much worse than asiina's dogsplosion. I don't think he's too terrible beyond his Asiina vote via "I see what people are driving at" without elaboration, but that's rather minimal.

specifically I don't like ##vote Dead Cow not voting for a person he says is bad (with a truly ridiculous reason of "well you can look through my post history instead", thanks for prompting it out of him b-) and going after asiina for her contribution to a D1-wide jokephase, as though hers was particularly egregious

GulagDolls posted:

perameme woul dmake a dog scum

a scum dog deserves to win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Ain't no rules says a dog can't attend college

• Locked thread