Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

GulagDolls posted:

perameme woul dmake a dog scum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
what if this dog college and the girls r the bad guys

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

GeneX posted:

specifically I don't like ##vote Dead Cow not voting for a person he says is bad (with a truly ridiculous reason of "well you can look through my post history instead",

that wasnt what he said, and bminus wasnt asking why he was voting him.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Asiina posted:

However, I'm also suspicious of Bif for being around at deadline to shitpost, but not moving her vote, indicating she'd be willing or unwilling to move her vote.

I'm assuming there's some mistake in this sentence and it's not actually meant to signify nothing at all?

Anyway, I went through checking and verified that yes, it's between Kash and GulagDolls. I'll show my work in the next post to be thorough but that's the tl;dr version.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i think the asiina vote was fine. its not like he said 'i dont think asiina is scum, but will vote her anyway, because i am evil.' which is what i would say, if i was evil. it was just obvious a sal bw d1 with that horrible kashuno train would not happen, but a bandwagon on the dog....IS possible.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

starting from this post:

Kashuno posted:

I propose the following!

All players vote ONCE to nominate someone using #nominate. Once your vote is submitted, it can't be changed. You cannot nominate yourself!

50 pounds of bread: never nominated anybody

Anomalous Amalgam: nominates Gulag (then wishes to change to Asiina)

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

##nominate gulashdoors

##nominate asiina

Asiina: nominates herself, doesn't count

Atomic Soda: nominates B-

Atomic Soda posted:

##nominate bminus i'll take mine straight to the head, thankyou

b-minus1:nominates Kash

b-minus1 posted:

##nominate kashuno

Bifauxnen: nominates Gulag

Bifauxnen posted:

##nomimate Gulag

Chic Trombone: nominates self, doesn't count

curiousCat: nominates B-

curiousCat posted:

also ##nominate b-minus

Dead Cow: nominates Chic

Dead Cow posted:

##nominate Chic

Eat The Rich: never nominated anybody

flerp: nominates Asiina (actually this nom vote was BEFORE the Kash proposal, but I'm still counting it because obviously)

flerp posted:

i ##nominated asiina because obviously

GeneX: only nominated me BEFORE the Kash proposal so it doesn't count :colbert:

give head or get dead: nominates Kashuno (but then wishes to change to GulagDolls)

give head or get dead posted:

##nominate Kashuno most gifs. Keep them coming!

give head or get dead posted:

##nominate gulagdolls :eyepop:

GulagDolls: no nomination vote cause he didn't nominate himself unlike some people. At least, not on D1 he didn't.

Hal Incandenza: nominates Kash

Hal Incandenza posted:

##nominate Kashuno

Iron Chef Ramen: nominates Kash

Iron Chef Ramen posted:

##nominate Kashuno

jon joe: nominates Asiina

jon joe posted:

##nominate Asiina

Juchero: nominates Kash

Juchero posted:

##nominate Kashuno

Kashuno: nominates Gulag

Kashuno posted:

Ok you win #nominate gulag
##vote kashuno

Li Dawny: nominates Kash

Li Dawny posted:

I’m going to ##nominate Kashuno and ##vote Asiina If anyone wants reasons let me know, but they’re not deep.

Natural 20: only nominated me BEFORE the Kash proposal so it doesn't count :colbert:

NevergirlsOFFICIAL: nominates Kash (then wishes to change to Gulag)

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

I like Kashuno's leadership style but I also think having that much power in the hands of one girl is dangerous

## nominate Kashuno
and
## vote Kashuno

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

oh right can't detain the prez

## notminate gulag

PMush Perfect: nominates Chic

PMush Perfect posted:

##nominate Chic Trombone

Pththya-lyi: nominates Chic (then wishes to change to Gulag)

Pththya-lyi posted:

##Nominating Chic Trombone

Pththya-lyi posted:

Yeah I change my vote to ##Nominate Gulag

SalTheBard: nominates me (then wishes to change to Chic, then changes mind again to Kash)

SalTheBard posted:

##Nominate Bif

SalTheBard posted:

I thought you enjoyed leadership positions in big Mafia games! ##Nominate Chic I believe in the you that believes in yourself!

SalTheBard posted:

##nominate kashuno

The Ninth Layer: nominates Gulag

The Ninth Layer posted:

##nominate Gulag I like his taste in jrpg's

Tired Moritz: only nominated Kash long before the proposal, not gonna count it
Tobbs Gnawed: only nominated B- long before the proposal, not gonna count it

Token Female: nominates Kash

Token Female posted:

##nominate: Kashuno

If we follow Kash's original suggestion and don't allow any changes in people's nomination votes, the count is:
Kashuno: 9
GulagDolls: 4

Chic Trombone: 3
b-minus1: 2
Asiina: 2
Bifauxnen: 1

If we do allow the vote changes, the count is:
Kashuno: 7
GulagDolls: 6

Asiina: 3
Chic Trombone: 2
b-minus1: 2
Bifauxnen: 0

So the vague feeling I had that Kash and Gulag were the frontrunners is in fact correct, it's between those two.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

GulagDolls posted:

that wasnt what he said, and bminus wasnt asking why he was voting him.

sure whatever

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

well yes, i am sure, but i think the reason behind half of your vote being wrong and the other half being also wrong and then the third half, being incorrect, should prompt more than a 'whatever,' and instead prompt a dayvig of tired moritz

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
lol there seems to be a lot of attitude flyin around right now

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

GulagDolls posted:

well yes, i am sure, but i think the reason behind half of your vote being wrong and the other half being also wrong and then the third half, being incorrect, should prompt more than a 'whatever,' and instead prompt a dayvig of tired moritz

if I had one I'd have used it on Kash to get him to stop posting anime gifs

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Bifauxnen posted:

I'm assuming there's some mistake in this sentence and it's not actually meant to signify nothing at all?

Anyway, I went through checking and verified that yes, it's between Kash and GulagDolls. I'll show my work in the next post to be thorough but that's the tl;dr version.

I can barely understand anything I wrote atm because I'm extremely tired and am in the process of falling asleep, but if it's not clear I meant you were around for deadline but said absolutely nothing about the impending vote. You didn't say you'd be willing to vote for Kash or that you didn't want to vote for Kash, instead you just commented about my dogposts by saying they're actually effortful shitposting. Like you didn't actually care about the deadline or the vote, which is very unusual for you, even in a highly joking D1. It gives me the hmmmmms

Anyway, probably my last post for the night I'm tired af

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Asiina posted:

I can barely understand anything I wrote atm because I'm extremely tired and am in the process of falling asleep, but if it's not clear I meant you were around for deadline but said absolutely nothing about the impending vote. You didn't say you'd be willing to vote for Kash or that you didn't want to vote for Kash, instead you just commented about my dogposts by saying they're actually effortful shitposting. Like you didn't actually care about the deadline or the vote, which is very unusual for you, even in a highly joking D1. It gives me the hmmmmms

This summed up my D1 thoughts:

Bifauxnen posted:

Jeez, I've been jokeposting all day about dating sim minigames and even I think today has been dumb as all hell

sure glad I'm not leading rn

And I posted this at Kash:

Bifauxnen posted:

Kash you have cursed yourself by stepping forward to lead, but at least fate was merciful enough to make it quick

I didn't actually want to see Kash lunched because the big rush of votes on him was dumb, there was no real casing behind them and half of them could've just been dumbass mistakes from people trying to nominate him for all I know. I didn't mind having a no-lunch since Kash was also a leader in nominations for president, so hopefully we could at least get that sorted however the hell it worked. But I didn't want to actually argue explicitly for a no-lunch. Waiting to see if anyone actually made the move to hammer Kash could be pretty interesting.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

asiina why do you really wish kashuno had died

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
I truly do wish to be president

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

curiousCat posted:

I truly do wish to be president

I'm sorry but gulag made a video and that kind of effort deserves to be rewarded

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Does anyone actually object to just narrowing it down to Gulag and Kash at this point, seeing as they were the 2 leaders from D1?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

we should cease arguing and just call someone the president (me) so we can play mafia

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

GeneX posted:

I'm sorry but gulag made a video and that kind of effort deserves to be rewarded

Agreed

##nominate GulagDolls

Anyway we should all calm down and have a nice snack. Who wants tea?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

GeneX posted:

lol how did i miss that

##nominate GulagDolls

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
##nominate gulagdogs lead us well

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

GulagDolls posted:

we should cease arguing and just call someone the president (me) so we can play mafia

Okay while I never did and still don't want to be a leader, what I DO still love to do is to boss everyone around despite NOT being the leader! So with that in mind, everyone shut up and listen to me for a sec

:siren: I would like to make a proposal for finalising the election. :siren:

GulagDolls and Kashuno should each make an official statement to argue for why they should be president. Once they have each done so, I will make another post to declare the election open. From that point and that point on only, everyone can quote that post to make it official as they cast ONE vote. No excuses for changing your mind now, cause we already had D1 to narrow it down and now both candidates will have put their platforms out there.

To avoid any possible confusion over what command to use, or whether your earlier nominations count, we will use a NEW method to cast official votes. It will also make things more fun. Your vote must be cast Survivor-style, in the form of an image. It can just be "VOTE SO-AND-SO" scrawled in Paint for all I care, but if you still have some technical issue with providing an image vote before deadline, just say so and some special exception can be made for you.

To make things more clear and hopefully wrap things up quickly, you should also make your intentions clear if you wish to abstain and vote for no one. In this case, you should still make an image to indicate your vote. Just like Australian mandatory voting - you can always just draw a dick on the ballot, but you still have to show up.

I will occasionally post running tallies of the official votes, and indicate whoever hasn't voted yet. Once everyone has cast some kind of vote, I will post the final count to declare the consensus reached. If at that point, you assholes have made it a tie, I will personally dayvig whoever was the person who cast the last vote to make it a tie so their vote will not be counted.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

proposal rejected through my presidential authority (once you become president you gain access to the chronoshift chamber. i am making this post 6 days from now, after I become president and attend the funeral of the one of the members of the band I am forming.) we have spent enough time on politics already. most of us don't have unlimited time.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Bifauxnen posted:

Does anyone actually object to just narrowing it down to Gulag and Kash at this point, seeing as they were the 2 leaders from D1?

thats fine i guess

##nominate gulag

##vote kash

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Bifauxnen posted:

I will personally dayvig whoever was the person who cast the last vote to make it a tie so their vote will not be counted.

do you have a dayvig, or a dayvij

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I dont like being told what to do

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

GulagDolls posted:

proposal rejected

Kash was the nomination leader yesterday whether or not we allow people to change their mind. If having everyone blindly throw out "##nominate whoever" with no added organisation was good enough, we'd already HAVE a president. It's clearly not.

Tired Moritz posted:

I dont like being told what to do

And don't even get me started on you.

all right then fuckos, consider the proposal officially withdrawn. I'm off to the garden to say gently caress all this while I just roleplay growing some pretty roses or something for that nice girl from the track club.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Queen Doggo has spoken. I don't know if a D1 scumclaim is enough to get expelled over, but it's the most we have to go on.

I like the one nomination vote proposed by Kash. Bif's tally is fine by me.

If we aren't nuking kash for scumclaiming, we should nominate kash Asiina, but if we are nuking him, well gulag Asiina gets it I guess.

I am personally uninvested. The garden is an integral part to Toudai's agriculture and horticulture clubs.

Even though I'm just a first year, I've been working hard to impress Tadoaki-kun. His hydrangea arrangements are nearly as beautiful as....

*blushes*

...i've got a secret weapon. A rare, and nutrient filled soil unlike any other. Shitposts, and there seems to be an abundant supply in this thread.

*pulls hair into pigtails and smiles, suddenly dirty and in overalls.*

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Bifauxnen posted:

Kash was the nomination leader yesterday whether or not we allow people to change their mind. If having everyone blindly throw out "##nominate whoever" with no added organisation was good enough, we'd already HAVE a president. It's clearly not.

And don't even get me started on you.

all right then fuckos, consider the proposal officially withdrawn. I'm off to the garden to say gently caress all this while I just roleplay growing some pretty roses or something for that nice girl from the track club.

Neee-chan, join the horticulture club, but stay away from Tadaoki-kun!

*eyes turn in to thick black lines with small rivers undulating out from underneath them, mouth agape, a star filled halo momentarily hangs overhead.*

Just kidding!

*sideways-front-facing peace sign at eye level*

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Neee-chan, join the horticulture club, but stay away from Tadaoki-kun!

sure, ok, who's Tadaoki-kun?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Uhhh are we not in jokephase

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Tired Moritz posted:

Uhhh are we not in jokephase

It's like joke phase 1.5, but it's time for super sleuthing.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Bifauxnen posted:

sure, ok, who's Tadaoki-kun?

Only the most handsome and smart guy in all of the horticulture club!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Only the most handsome and smart guy in all of the horticulture club!

There's no boys in Toudai this is a scumslip

##vote AA

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

do I need to renominate ?

just in case ## nominate gulagdolls

let's get down to the , nitty gritty!

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

extremely disappointed to report that no aliens tried to contact me last night

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
why play mafia when we can play mobile games instead

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tired Moritz posted:

why play mafia when we can play mobile games instead

actually wait, there is something I do still care very deeply about accomplishing in this game

##vote Tired

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

one of my favorite things about mafia is when people talk about how they're going to not care about the game and then care deeply about the game and get really upset

it's not my most favorite thing just one of my favorite things

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

I'm pretty sure gulag won't throw a tantrum about something so I'm happy w them as prez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
im mad irl rn

• Locked thread