Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

b-minus1 posted:

im mad irl rn

yes i know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im mad somebody stole my phone last night :mad:

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

flerp posted:

im mad somebody stole my phone last night :mad:

was it an alien who stole it

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

one of my favorite things about mafia is when people talk about how they're going to not care about the game and then care deeply about the game and get really upset

it's not my most favorite thing just one of my favorite things

lol, this is something that has literally happened in every game I've played in. It gets even worse towards the end game.

##nominate kashuno

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

was it an alien who stole it

if they did im gonna give them a piece of my mind

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
why is bif bullying me? not very kawaii

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
can i nominate asiina

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
none of this wouldve happened too :(

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
This game is really confusing the gently caress out of me.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tired Moritz posted:

can i nominate asiina

No. We had ALL OF D1 for people to nominate whoever the gently caress. Do you want to just ignore that and keep nominating whoever the gently caress so we have another drat day of not even getting this presidential election out of the way?

I'd be tempted to nominate Kash for prez at this point, since I'm disappointed in Gulag for being all "we've spent enough time on politics!" while rejecting a clear proposal on how to ensure that today is the last day of this crap. But I refuse to recognize the legitimacy of this current trash heap of an election.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

SalTheBard posted:

This game is really confusing the gently caress out of me.

change starts with ##voting TM

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
why is bif tunneling me for? is it because im an easy target

well, I GUESS kash is fine but Im not sure if I dig their policies.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Would rather lynch one of the 10+ lurkers

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Passion makes the world go round.
Love just makes it a safer place.

Asiina posted:

Grrrrrrr

Bark bark BARK BARK BARK!

BARK ARF ARF BARK!!

Ba...cough, cough, ahem

oh, there we go, finally got that out of my throat.

Still willing to vote Kash for scumclaim, and also his trying to take over how the vote was going, but mostly the scumclaim.

However, I'm also suspicious of Bif for being around at deadline to shitpost, but not moving her vote, indicating she'd be willing or unwilling to move her vote. Everyone else who was around was already on Kash, but she didn't seem to care at all.

I'm also suspicious of Kash (and Dead Cow) for saying I wasn't playing, just because I was responding with dog gifs, when if you actually paid any attention, they were totally relevant to what was going on. It's some very lazy casing.

Anyway, I'm still a dog, but gif-only posts can only really get you through D1 level of content, so now I've moved onto gifs and people words.

Your dog gifs still had no substance, and the barest of relevance. I like this even less now because you could have said anything at any time, however you decided your dedication to your gifposting was worth more than trying to make cases or anything

##vote asiina

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i dont know how to feel about that asiina post

its bad, but bad on every level. consistent bad

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Passion makes the world go round.
Love just makes it a safer place.

GeneX posted:

##nominate gulagdolls

I refuse to put a ton of effort into this game.

Anyway, agree on dead cow being iffy, would like to have seen kash expelled if only because his gifs are so, so much worse than asiina's dogsplosion. I don't think he's too terrible beyond his Asiina vote via "I see what people are driving at" without elaboration, but that's rather minimal.

specifically I don't like ##vote Dead Cow not voting for a person he says is bad (with a truly ridiculous reason of "well you can look through my post history instead", thanks for prompting it out of him b-) and going after asiina for her contribution to a D1-wide jokephase, as though hers was particularly egregious

a scum dog deserves to win

If you don't see why I held off on putting a vote down on people I think are scum close to deadline with no chance to get any other votes on them then you must be new or bad at this game. If I would have thrown a vote on them, people today would be giving me grief for a lovely vote. I felt my vote was on the person I thought was scummiest by the way. I can think that more than one person is scum.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Dead Cow posted:

Your dog gifs still had no substance, and the barest of relevance. I like this even less now because you could have said anything at any time, however you decided your dedication to your gifposting was worth more than trying to make cases or anything

##vote asiina

I don't like taking the Kash scumclaim seriously either.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

b-minus1 posted:

Would rather lynch one of the 10+ lurkers

oh yeah who specifically?

i'm ok with bifs proposal the election is distracting atm and we should get it done

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

haruahrgoij bif's proposal would make it 10x more distracting

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
i'm happy it narrows it down at least

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

If we get to D3 and still don't have a president and I am still alive, I will unilaterally declare myself dictator of the school and start burning everything down.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Dead Cow posted:

If you don't see why I held off on putting a vote down on people I think are scum close to deadline with no chance to get any other votes on them then you must be new or bad at this game. If I would have thrown a vote on them, people today would be giving me grief for a lovely vote. I felt my vote was on the person I thought was scummiest by the way. I can think that more than one person is scum.

how rude

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
bif is in a scum team with kash and gulags? mmmmm

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tired Moritz posted:

bif is in a scum team with kash and gulags? mmmmm

your Game Show Club must be shut down and quarantined before the diseased goats can escape.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
##vote tired moritz

I got your back bif

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

how about for the president thing like
can we just make a strawpoll or something is that allowed?

and then we just vote there and can play the game in thread

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Isn't the student body president thing just a reword of the lunching?

Either way, kash was in hammer range and a no lynch happened instead on day 1, that's enough for me to suggest a turbo.

## VOTE kashuno

Also puppies.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

curiousCat posted:

how about for the president thing like
can we just make a strawpoll or something is that allowed?

and then we just vote there and can play the game in thread

yeah ok

Here, with the top 3 answers:

http://www.strawpoll.me/15083128

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

50 pounds of bread posted:

Isn't the student body president thing just a reword of the lunching?

I don't think so 50, but I asked that same thing and got ignored

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Excellent idea and followthrough, Cat and Gene. :3:

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

SalTheBard posted:

I don't think so 50, but I asked that same thing and got ignored

Sounds like it to me since there isnt an official nomination process.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

50 pounds of bread posted:

Sounds like it to me since there isnt an official nomination process.

uggggggggggggggggggggh

peramene posted:

Second, due to budget cuts, we're severely understaffed and must rely on volunteers to identify potential troublemakers. We don't want to put too much power in the teacher's hands, of course, so we'll go with a democratic system. If a student is considered a troublemaker by a majority of the student body, that student will join me in detention, where they'll receive the kind of remedial attention and care that they need.

Finally, and most exciting of all, we need a student council president!! Please conduct a civilized election amongst yourselves and have a consensus answer submitted to the faculty lounge by... shall we say Wednesday at 5PM Pacific? Your student council president will be a natural leader among you. Obviously, the president will have to spend a lot of extra time at school and will be very busy - so don't waste any time trying to send her to detention!

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Okay, then I elect myself, and the student body all agrees.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Who is bif voting for

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

##vote 50 pounds of bread

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I'm in Mexico til Sunday, got WiFi at least.

I thought the school president thing was just a joke and not part of the game? Still supporting Gulag

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
##nominate Asiina

If Chic's off the table, she's my favorite.

Iron Chef Ramen
Sep 15, 2007

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!
##nominate Kashuno

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Hey if you guys aren't gonna get kashuno for dodging detention yesterday just vote me out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
seriously guys im not a fan of bif going all >:(((( TM DIDNT VOTE and pushing me

like why doesn't my vote on kash count? because it was before the proclamation? dumb

• Locked thread