Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Will Artie make it to 2000?

:synpa:

May day May day. I'm a page snipa!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Crackhead Bob

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Cliff Palate we speak your NAME

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

Evil Agita posted:

Crackhead Bob

I was going to say DA DEH DAH too.

Joey Boots, Nicole Bass

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Moniker posted:

I was going to say DA DEH DAH too.

Joey Boots, Nicole Bass

Nicole Bass is dead? Edit: oh poo poo, she is. Wow.

Blue Iris

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
Joey Boots.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

The actuarial tables on Wack Packers must be off the charts... There might be more dead Wack Packers now than alive ones.

an adult beverage fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Jul 18, 2018

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

He is the one person on the show that I truly feel bad about when they all gang up on him. Dude can barely order takeout, let alone defend himself against a bombardment.
I know its not like most offices, but if I was JD I would outright refuse to have a glass wall office. He obviously has massive antisocial issues and social anxiety and being watched like a goldfish cant help.

Oh god he’s got a glass office? I’m getting back in the saddle after a long hiatus and rarely watch videos.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

Yeah iirc it's a tiny glass office and they even did a bit several years ago where they had him clean it because he just had huge messy piles of stuff all over.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Wolfie did a segment where he watched JD eat and Joe Buck also "called" JD eating his lunch in there.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Sand Monster posted:

Wolfie did a segment where he watched JD eat and Joe Buck also "called" JD eating his lunch in there.

Easily among the best JD segments of all time. Both cracked me up.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

And how do I know you're Frank?

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

I want your brown mound, Robin
Brown mound
Let me lick it, Robin
Up and down
Brown mound

I want your muuuuuuuuuuuffffffff
MuUuUUUUuuuUFFFFFFFF
I want your MUUUUUuuuuuuffffff
MuUuUUUUuuuUFFFFFFFF

Take my bone and you will see
That it is a lot of fun
Open up your brown thighs
Robin here I come

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

And how do I know you're Frank?

It's against the lawwwwwghhhhhhhhxxxxxx

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Shes Not Impressed posted:

It's against the lawwwwwghhhhhhhhxxxxxx

Yeah, well, I don't know if you're Frank or not. Stop calling.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
I’m tellin Carl!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Who was wrestling Artie there ? Was that Benjy?

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

euphronius posted:

Who was wrestling Artie there ? Was that Benjy?

Yes. When Artie comes back in the studio afterwards, he says Benjy scratched his neck.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

Former Human posted:

I want your brown mound, Robin
Brown mound
Let me lick it, Robin
Up and down
Brown mound

I want your muuuuuuuuuuuffffffff
MuUuUUUUuuuUFFFFFFFF
I want your MUUUUUuuuuuuffffff
MuUuUUUUuuuUFFFFFFFF

Take my bone and you will see
That it is a lot of fun
Open up your brown thighs
Robin here I come

I think Richard does the best Robin songs, wish he would do more. This one is legendary as well as the "I'll come inside ya" set to the tune of "I'll tumble for ya" and of course "Robin's Gash" set to the tune of "Monster Mash"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Sand Monster posted:

Yes. When Artie comes back in the studio afterwards, he says Benjy scratched his neck.

Those are two large boys

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
So Stern is only live 3 days a week now when he's on? Is there like an official schedule to go by?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

~ 112 shows a year with two week breaks near the normal holidays

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
(Welcome to the Jungle music)

I want Robin's butthole. It's my favorite place!
It tastes like meat and vegetables when she sits down on my face.
I don't gave a drat if it's dirty or it's clean
Just give me a jar of vaseline.

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

Astro7x posted:

So Stern is only live 3 days a week now when he's on? Is there like an official schedule to go by?

Major holidays get 2 weeks off and every month gets a week off, essentially.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Yeah, well, I don't know if you're Frank or not. Stop calling.

I can't believe Sour Shoes did a "Beautiful Boy" parody for Langford's cock

Wanna wrap my mouth around

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Shes Not Impressed posted:

I can't believe Sour Shoes did a "Beautiful Boy" parody for Langford's cock

Wanna wrap my mouth around

I was born for loving Steven Langford

ChaosMonkey
Jun 28, 2008
(monster fat penis)

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
I'd like to take a moment to show some love to one of the unsung heroes of the Howard Stern Show - Luis the board op.

One of my fave clips of all time was when the crew voted on whether to keep Artie on the show, which turned into a discussion over who looked Baba Booey. Luis came in an absolutely railed Gary for twenty minutes over his lack of professionalism - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZpHrMbyg_g&t=1s

The reason I bring it up is cos I was listening to an old clip from the WUS where Booey poo poo all over Luis for the segment, even though at the time he commended him for being brave and upfront about his dislike for him.

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Yeah Gary is a huge bitch and always has been. He got famous for being an incompetent worker and because he took everything Howard threw at him he stuck around. gently caress Gary!

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

It's so weird watching an old video where Jackson Dell'Abate competes against Sal and Bob Levy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGcoJP5CkhM

and then look at Jackson now

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Jesus those fuckin teeth stick out.

gently caress benjy, fire him and bring back jackie.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

BobbyK posted:

Yeah Gary is a huge bitch and always has been. He got famous for being an incompetent worker and because he took everything Howard threw at him he stuck around. gently caress Gary!

I miss the good old days. :corsair:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lhU6KN5bNY

:unsmith:

This one is even better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ5FgZVWmtw
:newlol:

prefect fucked around with this message at 14:00 on Jul 20, 2018

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
I forgot about this guy. From Reddit:

Story of Sussy: The HowardTV member who left the show to ride a bike and eventually start his own farming business.

In late March 2011, Howard talked on air to a HowardTV member who was parting ways with the show. John "Sussy" Suscovich was the lighting technician for iNDemand, a company contracted out to film Stern Show content for North American cable providers. Howard was flabbergasted that Sussy, in his 20's, was leaving the show to bike ride around the world and visit organic farms. Sussy hoped the ride would help him improve as a writer. Howard laughed, "Riding a bike is to writers as math is to English."

Sussy talked about his decision in a 2017 YouTube video. "During my employment (iNDemand), it was coming to end of that contract (5 year deal) and it was time for renegotiation... During that contract renegotiation, there were several months when we didn't know if they were going to re-sign and we didn't know if we were going to have a job. I was working with a couple dozen people and day to day, you could watch everybody's shoulders kind of tension, ratchet up... As we got further into this, you didn't know if we were going to have a job at the end of the year."

"It gets down to the Christmas party and we still don't know if we're going to be employed." said Sussy. "All this time i'm thinking i'm out of here... If they can sit there and dangle the carrot of my future in front of me, if I don't know, and i'm watching all these people get stressed out about what their next step is going to be, i'm going to figure out what my next step is. For me my next step was going on a bike trip across the country, or at the time, it was around the world. Really, I just needed the idea, a driver to get me out of there."

Right before the deal was set to expire, it was extended for 3 more additional years. "Our contract re-signed and everyone looked at me and said 'Hey, you had this idea for a bike trip. We got three more years of contract, are you going to do it?' I said, yeah, absolutely because in 3 years all you guys are going to be in the same position again and there's going to be that same amount of stress..." Sussy left the show April 30, 2011. He spent the next year and 5,000 miles travelling the country visiting organic farms.

Sussy currently lives on a 52 acre farm in Western Connecticut. He started Farm Marketing Solutions, a resource for farmers looking to start or build their farm business. He also uploads farming content on YouTube for his 70,000 subscribers, quickly racking up 10 million views. He ended up writing that book, "Stress-Free Chicken Tractor Plans", a step by step guide to building chicken tractors. It currently sells 16x better monthly on Amazon than Oh My Dog, a guide to dog ownership written by Beth Stern.

At the end of the 3 year extension, iNDemand parted ways with Howard Stern Productions. With no contract, the entire iNDemand staff was let go.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Good for that guy. :unsmith:

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
I love Richard's songs about Ronnie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuF5cMbG3Wc

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
I haven’t listened regularly in a long time. Are guys like gange and DePace gone now that indemand is gone?

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

hanales posted:

I haven’t listened regularly in a long time. Are guys like gange and DePace gone now that indemand is gone?

Yeah, they have been gone a long time now.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

I miss Fred's bumpkin impression of DePace and Howard berating DePace for his Republican dick sucking.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Don't forget the Video Caddy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

wesleywillis posted:

gently caress benjy, fire him and bring back jackie.

You should change your name to Cato the Elder except I think there already is someone on the forums with that name.