Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

Here’s a few photos from my game with Hixson. Poor kid got blown out. https://instagram.com/p/BmWwLJeHH9S/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Here’s a few photos from the dumb dead game I love

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

BULBASAUR posted:

Last Chance to Buy was brutal this time

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!
Basically the only logical LCtB, since that's the stuff you have plastics for.

Except for heavy weapons, but shoulder-mounted ones have already gone the way of the Mark II armor.

E: I still have an entirely rational amount of hatred for them having two tartaros kits for no loving reason RRRRRAGH.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

BULBASAUR posted:

This is the first thing they should have put as LCTB to be honest. Extremely redundant.

DrPop
Aug 22, 2004

I'll miss the one-piece MKIII backpacks. I hate the two-piece plastic ones

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
I'm glad I got the resin versions because they do have more detail, but I 100% agree it's not really that big a deal for 99% of people. Plastics are always nice.

There's a weekender thing later this month, are we expecting any 30k stuff?

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

panascope posted:

Here’s a few photos from my game with Hixson. Poor kid got blown out. https://instagram.com/p/BmWwLJeHH9S/

I'm torn about this. On the one hand, Hixson plays the best legion and his models are extremely dope. On the same hand, I love stories about people getting dunked on.

Also that table owns

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

TheChirurgeon posted:

I'm torn about this. On the one hand, Hixson plays the best legion and his models are extremely dope. On the same hand, I love stories about people getting dunked on.

Also that table owns

Doesn’t look like Solar Auxilia to me, though?

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

TheChirurgeon posted:

On the same hand, glued to the wrong arm,

fix't

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

BULBASAUR posted:

There's a weekender thing later this month, are we expecting any 30k stuff?

A senior accountant from the GW side of the building will chug three liters of water and then piss in the open mouths of anyone who came with questions about HH.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Please just stay alive long enough for the Aurox Predator (or whatever it's called: the up-gunned version of the not-Chimera not-Rhino they released for the SAs a while ago) to get rules and to get exported to Russia?

:(

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

TheChirurgeon posted:

Also that table owns

Quotes from the game:
On a 2+ I get night fighting! *rolls a 1*
Finally! My Melta vets are gonna make their points back *only strips one hull point from the Knight*
My Lightning is going to gently caress up that Knight *Lightning doesn’t come into play until turn 4*
You’re scared of these missile launchers *loses 7 to a Hellstorm template, breaks*

Poor guy :( press F to pay respects.

Hixson
Mar 27, 2009

panascope posted:

Quotes from the game:
Finally! My Melta vets are gonna make their points back *only strips one hull point from the Knight*
My Lightning is going to gently caress up that Knight *Lightning doesn’t come into play until turn 4*
You’re scared of these missile launchers *loses 7 to a Hellstorm template, breaks*

~~~A Night Lord’s Tale~~~

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

panascope posted:

Quotes from the game:

F

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Taco Defender

panascope posted:

Oh hey it really was a Night Lords 7th edition game :triggered:

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Scoria is finally a real boy :3:

He's also loving huge. That's an 80mm base.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Safety Factor posted:

Scoria is finally a real boy :3:

He's also loving huge. That's an 80mm base.

Can't wait to see how fragile them tails are.

Ghazk
May 11, 2007

I can see EVERYTHING
The emotional rollercoaster of making a 10” charge with a myrmidon, then dying to overwatch....

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

“You miss every shot you don’t take.” - Horus the Warmaster, ca. M31

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006
More pics of the game against ghazk. I took a lord marshal with infiltrating ogryn and that maybe wasn’t the best choice.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Taco Defender

Ghazk posted:

The emotional rollercoaster of making a 10” charge with a myrmidon, then dying to overwatch....

did they change the rules in HH so you roll charge distance before overwatch fire is resolved or did you just do it out of order?

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Hey, nerds, let's talk about the new previews:

Blood Angels look loving rad. They're also the first to get a legion-specific leviathan which actually has the fan favorite nipple assault cannons. :getin:

The praevian and vigilator are totally serviceable, but I've already got a converted vigilator I like more and I have some crazy plans for a praevian so I'll pass.

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006
All of those are excellent. Maybe someday dark angels will get a model ~*

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The vigilator needs more optics

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Leviathans are cool, shame about all that Blood Angels poo poo all over it

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Praevian is good master of signals stand in, tell you what.

Not a fan of how they painted the bangels, I liked the more more muted red-and-black scheme they used when selling tac squads.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

JcDent posted:

Praevian is good master of signals stand in, tell you what.

Not a fan of how they painted the bangels, I liked the more more muted red-and-black scheme they used when selling tac squads.

Troops in muted black and red, the good stuff in gold? Doesn't feel like Blood Angels to me unless it's been blinged out in gold and marble.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

Leviathans are cool, shame about all that Blood Angels poo poo all over it

How dare you.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
That vigilator looks kinda lame. I like mine way better

JcDent
May 13, 2013

The new FW prices in euros:

:smithicide:

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

JcDent posted:

The new FW prices in euros:

:smithicide:

No longer will you filthy colonials suck greedily off the teet of Mother Britain, you may now pay your dues as true gentlemen do.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

ijyt posted:

No longer will you filthy colonials suck greedily off the teet of Mother Britain, you may now pay your dues as true gentlemen do.

I'm worse than a colonial:
I'm European

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

JcDent posted:

I'm worse than a colonial:
I'm European

:stonk:

Ghazk
May 11, 2007

I can see EVERYTHING

TheChirurgeon posted:

did they change the rules in HH so you roll charge distance before overwatch fire is resolved or did you just do it out of order?

We tend to do it at the same time to save time, but then you realize the front model died after you moved all the dudes and it gets really awkward.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.

ijyt posted:

I'm just quitting the game.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

JBP posted:

I'm just quitting the game.

Make sure to shred your existing models first.

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

Ghazk posted:

We tend to do it at the same time to save time, but then you realize the front model died after you moved all the dudes and it gets really awkward.

Hardly a problem you can’t just cheat your way out of though.

Booley
Apr 25, 2010
I CAN BARELY MAKE IT A WEEK WITHOUT ACTING LIKE AN ASSHOLE
Grimey Drawer
I took real pictures of my titan. I'll start on basing it in the next few days as poo poo I ordered starts showing up.

Also painted a terminator librarian, but its comparatively boring and I didn't enjoy painting it anywhere near as much, just wanted to clear it out of my queue of built but unpainted poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
drat that titan is nice!