Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
I live in the burbs and my yard is uneven. I’d be excited about a free rear end load of dirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Maybe he just thinks dropping loads is cool, don't judge

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
Hefty, fertile loads no less

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

Lifespan posted:

As someone who lives in a rural area, a free truckload of dirt being delivered to your property is pretty awesome. Depending on the type of dirt, around here that would run you at least a few hundred bucks.

Yeah this. I live in Hawaii and all the tiny farms would love your free dirt. I imagine its the same in tradioland.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
Don't forget the Rimjob Brand tire rims.

And of course get your mother an exotic Jungle Bunny from Nigeria for mother's day... They can be trained.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Blumpkin... That's blueberry and pumpkin, I would guess.... That sounds really good!

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
So yucko is co creator of a new Netflix show coming out at the end of the month. This is after being on that Daniel tosh show brickleberry for it's duration. Kinda seems like yucko's career is doing a lot better than Artie's which makes me lol thinking of how much poo poo Artie used to give him.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

It's so fortunate for Howard that he coincidentally took two weeks off just prior to Labor Day so he can get that day off too and only work two days next week.

I don't know who at Sirius negotiates contracts but Howard and Don definitely bends this guy over a sink in a public bathroom every five years.

Evil Agita posted:

So yucko is co creator of a new Netflix show coming out at the end of the month. This is after being on that Daniel tosh show brickleberry for it's duration. Kinda seems like yucko's career is doing a lot better than Artie's which makes me lol thinking of how much poo poo Artie used to give him.

In one of Artie's recent interviews he said Louis CK has only had a couple of good jokes in his entire career. I've heard Louis deliver two solid jokes in thirty seconds, whereas I've watched an hour of Artie's stuff and barely cracked a smile.

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
https://twitter.com/artiequitter/status/1034723419017961473

Look at that loving nose

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Former Human posted:

In one of Artie's recent interviews he said Louis CK has only had a couple of good jokes in his entire career. I've heard Louis deliver two solid jokes in thirty seconds, whereas I've watched an hour of Artie's stuff and barely cracked a smile.

That’s because he’s a bitter hack and he knows it.

Wtf happened to him. I’m assuming that’s from drugs but what causes it?

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Former Human posted:

I don't know who at Sirius negotiates contracts but Howard and Don definitely bends this guy over a sink in a public bathroom every five years.

Isn't the rumor that it was Don who missed some kind of simple yet critical clause in Howard's contract that gave SIRIUS rights to all of the InDemand footage? Or something along those lines? And that's why HowardTV (and staff) is "around"?

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Former Human posted:

It's so fortunate for Howard that he coincidentally took two weeks off just prior to Labor Day so he can get that day off too and only work two days next week.

Is the show even going to be on next week? Usually if there is one holiday, they skip the week.

The last I read, Howard is making $80m a year and doing 112 shows. Even for him there is definitely prep time for each show, but that adds up to $714k per show. That's one hell of a deal.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Lifespan posted:

Is the show even going to be on next week? Usually if there is one holiday, they skip the week.

The last I read, Howard is making $80m a year and doing 112 shows. Even for him there is definitely prep time for each show, but that adds up to $714k per show. That's one hell of a deal.

Is that all his money or is part of it doled out for staff salaries

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
I googled some article that said...

"Mr. Stern’s current contract, which does not include a video component, has been estimated at $80 million a year for production costs and the salaries of Mr. Stern and his staff."

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Astro7x posted:

I googled some article that said...

"Mr. Stern’s current contract, which does not include a video component, has been estimated at $80 million a year for production costs and the salaries of Mr. Stern and his staff."

Ahhh. I have a hard time believing the staff and production costs are more than $20m. Howard is getting at least $50m of that deal, so $445k an episode. Still a sweet deal.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Lifespan posted:

Ahhh. I have a hard time believing the staff and production costs are more than $20m. Howard is getting at least $50m of that deal, so $445k an episode. Still a sweet deal.

Oh yeah he’s still making a wild amount of money for what he does.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Depends if they are charging him rent and he has to pay for the studio upkeep and so on.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Lifespan posted:

I would think that Fred and Robin combined probably have a $20 million/year salary.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.

Astro7x posted:

I would think that Fred and Robin combined probably have a $20 million/year salary.

I think it’s far less than that. I’m sure Robin does very well but I wouldn’t be surprised if Fred makes only a mil a year. Artie was making about 800k at the end. That was less than Baba Booey.

Two Kings fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Aug 29, 2018

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I’d say

Robin 5 mill
Fred 2-3
Bob A Bouey 2-3
Jason and senior writers 1

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

euphronius posted:

I’d say

Robin 5 mill
Fred 2-3
Bob A Bouey 2-3

There’s no way in hell Jason Kaplan makes a million dollars a year.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

He’s the actual producer. Gary doesn’t do poo poo.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

hanales posted:

There’s no way in hell Jason Kaplan makes a million dollars a year.

Agreed, 400K tops

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

euphronius posted:

He’s the actual producer. Gary doesn’t do poo poo.

They could get another producer. There’s only one Bababooey.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

Lifespan posted:

SEVEN HUNDRED AND FOURTEEN GRAAAAAANND.

THAT'S OVER 3 GRAND A MINUTE... KA-CHING, KA-CHING

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Gary was making $1m on the first contract, so I would be shocked if it was more than $1.3m today. Jason, Benji, Will, etc are definitely way below $500k and I assume Sal/Richard are in the $130k range because New York.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
JD: 15 bucks an hour.

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
Doesn't the show also have way more paid staff now because they aren't allowed to use interns anymore?

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
A little bit more, but you know they are getting paid in the minimum wage range.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Snape kills coke

Only registered members can see post attachments!

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

AxeManiac posted:

Snape kills coke

:discourse:

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

Lifespan posted:

They'll do a 2 day week next week

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

euphronius posted:

I’d say

I told you not to be stupid you moron

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
https://youtu.be/gt-UJBTuRvI

Pretty good Artie interview, recent and he sounds pretty clean and lucid. Some stern stories.

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
He does sound pretty good but loving lol 3 minutes in and he's telling the exact same "I was hilarious falling asleep on air" story he's told a bunch of times before.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leEh_ZPzy2A

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Good to see Sal's getting some political-consulting work on the side.

https://twitter.com/politico/status/1035620519784140800

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
Just heard Paul McCartney is gonna be on wednesday's show next week. That ought to be fun.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Grand Pa Al Mund

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHA3wkltCns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?

prefect posted:

Good to see Sal's getting some political-consulting work on the side.

https://twitter.com/politico/status/1035620519784140800

Watch out Governor don't fall off the stage!

"Jesus, I think a pulled a rib"