Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
mizzou defense.....good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

LeeMajors posted:

OxyContin and Thai Ladyboys have literally rotted holes in Limbaugh's brain. Don't pay attention to Limbaugh. Don't give him the oxygen.

I don't listen to that garbage but my brother said he was tuning in while driving one day and couldn't believe what he'd heard.

So tonight I'm pulling solo parent duty with a 2-year-old and a 1-month-old girl. It's the only thing keeping me from drinking my way through the Florida-Tennessee game.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Probably Magic posted:

Yeah, it's hard for me to think of a basketball program as powerful as Kansas not being in the P5, the only one I can think of that even comes close to Gonzaga, and that's... a huge gap, tradition and prestige wise. Maybe they could just go indy like Notre Dame did, but even Notre Dame doesn't do that anymore.

Anyway, gently caress Baylor.

Louisville was kind of in the conversation I guess and didn't get into the ACC because of basketball.

Huh, just looked up all time wins and I had no idea Temple was that high. They're #5 overall somehow.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i can't decide who lied to me so far but I'll find out.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Hed posted:

Can we please not spot uga any more points thanks

We gave them 10, so I know the feeling.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

No, all they had to do was agree to some sort of fund to pay players from their profits. it's literally that and NCAA being assholes about licensing.

I'm pretty sure EA offered to do just that but the NCAA rejected it

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

gently caress. God drat it, Deacs

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

Ok someone tell me what game to watch? I thought I wanted to watch Nebraska get utterly humiliated by Michigan, but now even that has gotten boring

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

DrunkPanda posted:

Ok someone tell me what game to watch? I thought I wanted to watch Nebraska get utterly humiliated by Michigan, but now even that has gotten boring

Navy/SMU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

DrunkPanda posted:

Mizzou-Georgia is pretty fun

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

No, all they had to do was agree to some sort of fund to pay players from their profits. it's literally that and NCAA being assholes about licensing.

EA is fine with that, the NCAA is the thing stopping it

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

DrunkPanda posted:

GA Mizzou is surprisingly better than I thought it would be.

Purdue BC is also pretty close so far.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I don’t really know why our o line isn’t as gelled yet this season

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

I haven't seen a single redeeming thing from Nebraska this game.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Holyfield might actually be better than Swift which is insane

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Terry Beckner is pretty cool sometimes.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

MourningView posted:

I would buy the games even if the rosters didn't depict the players. Just the stadiums, playbooks, and team standings. I'd invariably do a career mode and recruit fictional players anyway.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

MourningView posted:

yeah i remeber that now

the ncaa is such a loving joke

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

HAHAHAHA.

Nice kick there GA

DOUBLE CLICK HERE
Feb 5, 2005
WA3
That's some nice Mizzou D, hope they can keep it up.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

DOUBLE CLICK HERE posted:

That's some nice Mizzou D, hope they can keep it up.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Wonder if the wind makes it hard to kick to that side of Mizzou's stadium or something. That's where McCann had trouble too, missing the field goal and almost whiffing an extra point.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Proteus Jones posted:

HAHAHAHA.

Nice kick there GA

49 yarder isn’t cake and he crushed like 4 50+ last year. He’s drat good

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
I was at the laundromat watching the Huskers game on my phone when someone yelled "GO BLUE" and well that's how my day's going.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
go tigers bitch

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
hot take: georgia is a shadow of itself last year

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Purdue pulling away from BC. 20-7

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Mike_V posted:

go tigers bitch

:same:

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Nebraska should definitely take this QB out of the game before he dies

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
rutgers is so bad

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Nebraska should definitely take this QB out of the game before he dies

How many do they even have on the roster?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Grittybeard posted:

Just the one, isn't it? :D

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Raku posted:

Yeah I don’t think this is a hot take. Our offensive line seems to have taken a step back even though only one player graduated out and we are clearly missing a lot from our killer linebacker corps from last year all leaving. We are probably still really good but last year we were a step above.

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

LLCoolJD posted:

I would buy the games even if the rosters didn't depict the players. Just the stadiums, playbooks, and team standings. I'd invariably do a career mode and recruit fictional players anyway.

Exactly 99% of the time you aren't even playing with any of the players on the current roster

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Grittybeard posted:

2 but only one scholarship

DOUBLE CLICK HERE
Feb 5, 2005
WA3

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

rutgers is so bad

Good lord.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Purdue seems to have turned the corner. They could win at Nebraska if things keep going this way.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

MourningView posted:

2 but only one scholarship

how did nebraska sink so low

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Michigan's FB has 3 touchdowns in the first half. I don't know if there's ever been a more Jim Harbaugh game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Raku posted:

I sort of agree? Their defense is not that good IMO and could get exposed by an actually competent/talented offense. (Even we had some really good and productive drives.) However, they'll steamroll most teams on their schedule anyway thanks to having 600 bluechip RBs.

• Locked thread