Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

swims
May 5, 2014

Waiter, this band keeps shooting pearls at me.
Random thought is that when the year in review hits the fondly remembered segments of 2018 will be koab stuff. Like all of it. His mashup will be solid. He hopefully gets in a few more times but he was stellar this year imo and has said it all. Especially in the #me too age. He is the perfect stern character for so many reasons and is kept separate from the rest of the cast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
MOEN FAUCETS N***A

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
Only tangentially related but Julie Chen is leaving the talk. I’m sure she’ll be off big brother after this season as well.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

That was fast. Seems to show that she only had her job due to moonves

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

euphronius posted:

That was fast. Seems to show that she only had her job due to moonves

Ha, Ya think?

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
There's some whores in this house

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

hoes*

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

fukc

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
Can a nigga get a table dance?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lmao at Ronny running a metal detector over tan moms head

Bill Brasky
Apr 13, 2008

Vodka, straight up. Thank youuuuuu

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
How often does Sternthology have repeats? I've heard complaints elsewhere about the show airing the "same stuff", but I haven't been listening for that long.

Still on my free 3 months from T-Mobile. I'm enjoying it so far, and having the app is loving amazing. Going from my phone to my computer is pretty seamless, and all the On Demand content that I haven't heard before it nice. Starting up the live show on my phone at the beginning when I leave for work, then skipping all commercials is such a huge difference from last time I had Sirius.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Astro7x posted:

How often does Sternthology have repeats? I've heard complaints elsewhere about the show airing the "same stuff", but I haven't been listening for that long.

Still on my free 3 months from T-Mobile. I'm enjoying it so far, and having the app is loving amazing. Going from my phone to my computer is pretty seamless, and all the On Demand content that I haven't heard before it nice. Starting up the live show on my phone at the beginning when I leave for work, then skipping all commercials is such a huge difference from last time I had Sirius.

All the time. At first I was like "I don't get the Sternthology hate, everything is cool" but then you notice the same clips over and over and over and then you realize they're pulling clips from the same pool of content and nothing new EVER gets added. Just rotates in and out poo poo you've already heard.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Agreed. There are some that should get a lot of replays like the Gary tape and Sal's apology, but there is not enough in the pool. They also replay things that are only a year old and never play anything that gets super un-PC like Artie vs High Pitch Mike.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

the amount of times it has suggested JD's Favorite rear end is pretty goddamn hilarious, and it's not even that funny of a bit. JD is the worst possible guy to judge an rear end contest

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
Making fun of Bobo never gets old.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
I liked when Richard did Metallica songs Butt Bongo on Bobo's rear end for Metallica tickets and Bobo didn't get a single song correct.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

When the hell is the last time Slow Adam was on?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
I have an unexpected road trip to make. What's the links that we pass around for the last few years?

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

I have one of the massive Stern collections, but my problem is whoever made it just separated it into each member of the show? So there's no way to know what bits are going to be heard in each part because there's literally no obvious line drawn between which bits "feature" which member of the show or Wack Pack. It's lovely and a little frustrating.

So I don't recommend the "Todd Packer Stern Compilation" unless you don't mind hearing tons of random poo poo with little context

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

ETM saga or Magic Hour would be awesome.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

I have one of the massive Stern collections, but my problem is whoever made it just separated it into each member of the show? So there's no way to know what bits are going to be heard in each part because there's literally no obvious line drawn between which bits "feature" which member of the show or Wack Pack. It's lovely and a little frustrating.

So I don't recommend the "Todd Packer Stern Compilation" unless you don't mind hearing tons of random poo poo with little context

I'd kind of prefer it this way tbh. I youtube a lot of stuff and burn out after 2 straight hours of Beet, Eric or Ronnie, etc. which is how most Youtube comps seem to be done.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://transmodiar.com/

That's where I got a bunch of my eric clips, they are sorted by date you so can get entire sagas in their sequential form

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Great interview with Pete Davidson on Monday. Howard and Pete really hit it off and surprisingly had a lot in common, you know other than Pete's father dying on 9/11.

Also Brent hit a home run finding his wife. You could tell Ronnie was even jealous of their sex life.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Former Human posted:

Great interview with Pete Davidson on Monday. Howard and Pete really hit it off and surprisingly had a lot in common, you know other than Pete's father dying on 9/11.

His WTF episode was pretty good and he goes into detail about what it was like after 9/11.

Former Human posted:

Also Brent hit a home run finding his wife. You could tell Ronnie was even jealous of their sex life.

I'd love to hear an "ex-wives of BTLS" interview.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Your Gay Uncle posted:

https://transmodiar.com/

That's where I got a bunch of my eric clips, they are sorted by date you so can get entire sagas in their sequential form

Omg Deion Sanders wrestles the English language. I forgot about that.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

hanales posted:

Omg Deion Sanders wrestles the English language. I forgot about that.

Missouri ask...

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bonzo posted:

His WTF episode was pretty good and he goes into detail about what it was like after 9/11.

I'd love to hear an "ex-wives of BTLS" interview.

It would actually be just Heather and Amanda, unless Spice has since been divorced, which wouldnt surprise me, and Im sure Manson is still married.

Amanda would be an interesting interview. I wonder if the current wife knows Brent held a steak knife to Amandas throat.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

It would actually be just Heather and Amanda, unless Spice has since been divorced, which wouldnt surprise me, and Im sure Manson is still married.

Amanda would be an interesting interview. I wonder if the current wife knows Brent held a steak knife to Amandas throat.

Is that why Amanda divorced him or was there something else? They never sounded like they should have been together.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Was that a sex thing or assault?

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Johny-on-the-Spot posted:

Was that a sex thing or assault?

It was allegedly a drunk/strung out on blow event in Vegas.

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
Rachel Butera done hosed up

https://twitter.com/RachelAButera/status/1045388033485238272

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

What was it? She put her account on private so it must have been good.

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008

Sand Monster posted:

What was it? She put her account on private so it must have been good.

https://twitter.com/NewsThisSecond/status/1045388372934561794

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Rachel Butera? She's around.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

That is an eerily accurate rendition though.

Imagine if Billy West was still doing bits in the style of the Stern show.

Marge Schott: YELLOW CHINK BOYS

*Jackie laugh in the background*

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Richard's first ethel call.

https://www.howardstern.com/show/2018/9/24/audio-richard-christy-becomes-ethel-once-again-prank-political-show-new-phony-phone-call/

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

My GRANDson

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
One of the latest episodes of the Dollop podcast (it's about American history) is about the Cleveland mob scene in the mid-20th century, and a character named "Mike Fratto" was just mentioned. I hope they talk about the spaceship thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

prefect posted:

One of the latest episodes of the Dollop podcast (it's about American history) is about the Cleveland mob scene in the mid-20th century, and a character named "Mike Fratto" was just mentioned. I hope they talk about the spaceship thing.

Johnny Fratto's dad's name was Lou or something. They were from Iowa IIRC.