Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's your type of candy?
This poll is closed.
Peanut Butter Cups 50 38.76%
Chocolate Bars 19 14.73%
Licorice 8 6.20%
Jawbreakers 6 4.65%
Lollipops 0 0%
Caramels 12 9.30%
Bubble Gum 2 1.55%
Don't have one. :kazooieass: 32 24.81%
Total: 129 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Zelda should have brown hair because Nintendo has no brunette princesses

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
i am not used to posting these sorts of images and i do not want to get in trouble please do not call the police

src

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Ice rod sitting in lava is good

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
holy gently caress

Tathris
Mar 26, 2010

Your Computer posted:

i am not used to posting these sorts of images and i do not want to get in trouble please do not call the police

src

:kimchi:

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

axeil posted:

Daisy is totally a princess

RedMagus
Nov 16, 2005

Male....Female...what does it matter? Power is beautiful, and I've got the power!
Grimey Drawer

https://www.deviantart.com/johnsu/art/Beach-Suit-Samus-485819904

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Dug this up while looking by the way:

src

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Your Computer posted:

src

You're doing excellent work, speed friend !

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Vaah posted:

Daisy is totally a princess

Aw poo poo. Someone post those Daisy songs about her not being in Mario 3D world at me.

Although I think she has auburn hair.

RedMagus
Nov 16, 2005

Male....Female...what does it matter? Power is beautiful, and I've got the power!
Grimey Drawer

Your Computer posted:

src

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

axeil posted:

Zelda had brown hair for Twilight Princess and then got totally shadowed by Midna.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Bow! Now eastern is full clearable. I didn't catch the map check so I dunno if that's a crystal

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Jesus gently caress I just did an actual spit-take!
Fortunately I managed to turn my head so the spray of water was all over my floor, but still.

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

axeil posted:

Aw poo poo. Someone post those Daisy songs about her not being in Mario 3D world at me.

Although I think she has auburn hair.

Yeah it is kinda lighter. Does Pauline count?

A Mayor is like a city princess

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

They'll have added fifteen minutes to the time for playing all the pick up fanfares for useless items.

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

Your Computer posted:

src

:3:

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

falcon yes!

LAY-ZX
Nov 10, 2009

crocomire is guarding the boots

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!

Cyberventurer posted:

I don't know about the Super Metroid one, but Link to the Past's randomizer logic assumes that you can theoretically 100% the game without taking damage. Early on it didn't do that, and it caused a softlock for a runner where a critical item was behind a long wall of spikes, but it wasn't possible to have the hearts to cross it.

Edit: I just realized how useless this reply was since you only specified Super Metroid areas. :downs:

No it's cool, "crushingly difficult or borderline unwinnable conditions" was pretty much in the spirit of what I was asking about, but couldn't remember what situations could exist for that in LTTP other than having no red mail and having to do bosses without getting hit. Thanks!

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Ramos posted:

But I mean, why not? Can't easily source this one because the source supplied is a direct link to the image on pixiv.

zelda denied the titty touch

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

src

Lots more images of the trio than just Zelda and Samus.

RedMagus
Nov 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Ramos posted:

src

Lots more images of the trio than just Zelda and Samus.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Brother Entropy posted:

zelda denied the titty touch

Nah, that's just the lesbian hand touch maneuver. It's all over any proper yuri story.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
my daisy tax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s_XVdA1PZA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDNir68RCyg

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

LAY-ZX
Nov 10, 2009

This is a very kind seed and I hate it

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Cory in the Blouse posted:

No it's cool, "crushingly difficult or borderline unwinnable conditions" was pretty much in the spirit of what I was asking about, but couldn't remember what situations could exist for that in LTTP other than having no red mail and having to do bosses without getting hit. Thanks!

If you want to see stuff like that watch inverted mode lttp rando playthroughs because the early game tends to be a bit mean

Tathris
Mar 26, 2010

RedMagus
Nov 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

LAY-ZX posted:

This is a very kind seed and I hate it

My feeling is that it'll be over sooner and since I don't want a four hour game I'm okay with that.

Cyberventurer
Jul 10, 2005
The rando should have used the Samus custom sprite for Link. :colbert:

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
the only good song with daisy in it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2nF92mu8X0

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Cyberventurer posted:

The rando should have used the Samus custom sprite for Link. :colbert:

Rip chunky Samus sprite.

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Your Computer posted:

consider: at this point it is basically a plot point how everyone in the zelda universe is hot for link

He's hot, he saves the world, and he can cook. Samus is a bachlorette with a crazy cat lady tendencies, except the cat is a genetically engineered hell beast.

src

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

Big mood

• Locked thread