Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

SolusLunes posted:

bad vibes from this post

https://twitter.com/jevil_ebooks/status/1060706260692152320

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

SolusLunes posted:

This is a thought I've had as well. Though less so, with my growing certainty of birb's scummitude because of these painfully bad attempts to get me lunched today.

wait do you seriously think that a single vote before you’d posted was an attempt to get you lunched?

if yes this game’s too cooked for me and church should probably shoot me lmao

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
*chic

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Don't post in here again while dead, or I'll modkill you, by which I mean I'll evict you from the game entirely. Come on, dude.

...that sounds harsh but, uh, you're dead so just killing you won't help anything :v:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Omg I’m going to pre-sign you to Dark Baby Mafia 3: slam in the pram

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
instagib in the crib

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
this is bullshit, I fall asleep and miss thirty three minutes of the game and all this happens?

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
this is, I say, bullshit

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

it occurs to me that tobbs claimed pod was town specifically

tobbs who flipped scum

hm,

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Pod who a group of people gave custody of Snooze to.

Pod's scum or being setup at this point.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
a scumtimes food

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
nepsilon-neplus

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
how has any scum team let chic continue to live

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Kashuno posted:

Chic is playing the game herself

Gimme the encourage

##encourage kashuno

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

chaoslord posted:

##encourage kashuno

:siren: This happened. :siren:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
hell yeah it's a good one

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

Kashuno posted:

how has any scum team let chic continue to live

This is something that I've been wondering about. You'd think Chic would be a relatively high-value target, but... hmm

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote chic somethin doesn't add up.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Has there been a scum nightkill?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Mr. Humalong posted:

Has there been a scum nightkill?

Ok it appears there were two kills n1, but only one kill n2. So something interfered with the scumkill n2 I guess, assuming they did not target their own teammate (I guess they also may have been redirected and the second kill was blocked or targeted a bulletproof target or a million other scenarios).

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

to be fair i was a pgo last night thanks to temporarily having snooze's role

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

that's what wielding did btw. i didn't use her night action because i didn't have a solid scumlead and didn't use her oneshot powers because frankly, poo poo's rude

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Ah so it’s possible Tobbs targeted you

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

now that i think about it tobbs may be dead because he visited me last night because spoiler the other kill was snooze, which i didn't use

is it rude to air out her role like this? maybe.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

snooze confirmed town btw

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

maybe i should've started the day with that? iunno

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

to be entirely honest i'm a bit out of sorts today and was yesterday as well

health stuff is weird

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

I'm here but frustrated. I feel like I'm throwing darts in the dark right now. Of the three that don't feel towny to me, I can't read birb and solus literally just got here and Podima can't loving post for us to read. I'll vote for any of them unless someone's got something amazing to share about someone else.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
voting for me wouldn’t be so much a mistake as another waste of time

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm not reading this game anymore.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Rhjamiz posted:

I'm here but frustrated. I feel like I'm throwing darts in the dark right now. Of the three that don't feel towny to me, I can't read birb and solus literally just got here and Podima can't loving post for us to read. I'll vote for any of them unless someone's got something amazing to share about someone else.

Pod got OMGVBFLOL to out Tobbs in deadchat, and it ended up that yes, tobbs was in fact scum. He also tried that on binus, who did manage to not give it away. Binus, confirmed scum, was also trying to get Pod lynched.

Either it's a really, really complicated scumbus, or Pod's just town (3p is always a possibility, but we already saw one.) I'm inclined to read Pod as town.

Birb said voting me was the right choice for ???no reasons at all??? and then tried to throw shade on me for omgusing his bad posting and bad voting.

Mr. Humalong posted:

The OMGUS accusation is the crutch of caught scum, in my experience.

Finally, there's this:

28766f69642a2930 posted:

wait do you seriously think that a single vote before you’d posted was an attempt to get you lunched?

if yes this game’s too cooked for me and church should probably shoot me lmao

This is just birb trying to walk back his bad takes without admitting the possibility that they're wrong, basically trying to set up an opportunity to push me again later if they're not called out on it.

And I'm calling birb out on it, again

vote birb is what i'm sayin, know what I mean

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

28766f69642a2930 posted:

voting for me wouldn’t be so much a mistake as another waste of time

why

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

SolusLunes posted:

Pod got OMGVBFLOL to out Tobbs in deadchat, and it ended up that yes, tobbs was in fact scum. He also tried that on binus, who did manage to not give it away. Binus, confirmed scum, was also trying to get Pod lynched.

Yeah I remember that being mentioned. Podima's probably last on that list for me for that reason.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

We voted KhediveRex day 1 and they didn't die. Then they replaced out and birb took their place. I'm guessing multiple stacks of deathproof?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
seriously though imagine being anti-turbo smdh, smdh

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
asii dark baby mafs 3 when?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

My collected thoughts right now:

ASF/Pera - connected, share a vote and most likely are lovers (h-hot). could one be scum? possible. also randomly resurrect a target every day.
Asiina - a stump
birb - didn't die when executed day 1. claims to still be unlunchable. feels like that would not be a scum role, unless it's designed to where chic or snooze has to kill them at night.
chaoslord - lot of day actions, given almost if not all of them to Kashuno which is odd
Chic - dayvigs galore. Used them to kill a scum, a 3p, and two town
Epsilon Plus - feels like they've flown under the radar a lot, could be scum
Kashuno - had a lot of day actions done to them, could be scum benefiting from the day actions to coast
me - town superstar, mafia genius, and playboy extraordinaire. resurrects a random target at the start of every game day.
Nep-Nep - only posts with tweets and quotes. anonymous voter. probably not scum.
Podima - can't post, talks in deadchat. voted for a bunch of scum and chic yesterday.
Rhjamiz - seems to be constantly throwing their hands up in the air. could be scum
Snooze Cruise - can kill people and also has a bunch of one shot abilities. currently in podad's custody
Solus - rose from the dead on day 3 like a mafia jesus. currently engaged in a bitter feud with birb. possible scum

the dead players are also still worth keeping track of, but I don't know a good way to do that besides resurrecting xiw again

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Mr. Humalong posted:

Solus - rose from the dead on day 3 like a mafia jesus. currently engaged in a bitter feud with birb. possible scum

I'm personally insulted that this doesn't say "definite scum" :colbert:

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Mr. Humalong posted:

the dead players are also still worth keeping track of, but I don't know a good way to do that besides resurrecting xiw again

also I mean we could do this by having chic blast me and having you resurrect me tonight

Don't know if it's the best possible use though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

SolusLunes posted:

also I mean we could do this by having chic blast me and having you resurrect me tonight

Don't know if it's the best possible use though

I only had one shot of a targeted resurrection. I used it last night to bring xiw back and then we discovered all players resurrected by myself and perASF are lovers