Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Our review identified changes needed to be made and, in Stephen, we have a coach who has a reputation for demanding the highest standards.

Fanatic posted:

Watching the highlights it's really impressive how Boyd has managed to keep his job.

In just about every Roosters try you can see him standing still within metres of the try scorer waving his arms around rather than attempting to tackle lol

he's a top tier 'raise arms and look incredulously at the ref' guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Please Kev have a stroke and then think that Boyd can Langer it up in origin this year

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Boyd always seems to only want to play when the team is ahead

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Fire Boyd into the sun.

Broncos have a problem at halfback. Imo niko isn't the answer, great off the bench utility but not a starter. They should give Shaun o Sullivan or Dargan a crack.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

BlindSite posted:

Fire Boyd into the sun.

Broncos have a problem at halfback. Imo niko isn't the answer, great off the bench utility but not a starter. They should give Shaun o Sullivan or Dargan a crack.

Dargan's been injured, O'Sullivan too. Not sure if they're right for next week or not. Have to keep an eye on the ISC team sheets. I hear he's been decent though, not sure about Dargan.

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

Adam is a wonderful example of how a player should go about his business in the NRL
What does Jack Bird need to do to get a run in the halves?

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

Adam is a wonderful example of how a player should go about his business in the NRL
Titans bad.

Warriors less bad.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

Jono C posted:

Titans bad.

They're looking positively spoonerific this season.

Edit: back to back tries to the Tits now though. I'll laugh if Warriors lose this

Fanatic fucked around with this message at 09:28 on Apr 5, 2019

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

Jono C posted:

Titans bad.

Warriors less bad.

I watched the first half before heading out for a foodtruck bonanza. This summed up the first half 100% accurately.

Looking at the score not much changed?

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Our review identified changes needed to be made and, in Stephen, we have a coach who has a reputation for demanding the highest standards.
On the one hand the Warriors look comfortably above the spoon tier Bulldogs and Titans. On the other hand, we were thrashed by spoon tier Manly and non-top 8 looking Tigers.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

The grudge match has been real close so far. :munch:

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
In a food coma as I come home and watched the last ten minutes. Penriff cannot hold ball.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
imagine if tiges had a kicker

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

Bernstrike posted:

imagine if tiges had a kicker

It'll cost us, I can smell it.

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Have Penrith run out of that sticky hand spray poo poo or what

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

I suddenly understand Ivan Cleary's ultimate plan, this is a Kill Bill style vengance quest he's taking them all down for what they did to him.

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

How can either of tonight’s game pass for first grade?

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Penrith actually can't stop dropping the ball :lol:

Edit: 5 incomplete sets in a row

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

Pillbug
Reagan Campbell looks like he's just strolled off the set of deadwood

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

4 Bad Teams.

This game is so bad it wrapped all the way around to good again, imagine if Penrith win this

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

:lol:den point please.

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

Hahahahaha yes!

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Jono C posted:

:lol:den point please.

Got it.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Holy poo poo

GOLDEN POINT :suspense:

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
gently caress yeah. What a pressure conversion

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

peak Tigers

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
Never doubted tipping Panthers, not a doubt ever

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Watched the second half in the background of a party and could pick the result a mile out

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
Still alive in footytab. Only silver lining.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:drat: I guess that'll sweep Penrith's terribleness the rest of the game under the rug

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

Penrith didn't deserve to win, neither did the Tigers, but most importantly I found the last fifteen minutes of that hilarious.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

MiniSune posted:

It'll cost us, I can smell it.
:lol:

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Aw yeah Tommy!

Edit: annnd now neither team can hold the ball

Fanatic fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Apr 6, 2019

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Oh godammit. :rip: Tom's hammy again :(

Edit: :woop: DCE!!!

Fanatic fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Apr 6, 2019

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
gently caress you Manly, footytab in the shitter.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
We won ugly but I was impressed with the defense. The players were hosed the entire second half....way too humid for these poms

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

MiniSune posted:

gently caress you Manly, footytab in the shitter.

Sing some Eagle Rock. It'll make you feel better. :dance:

Edit: Lol Ferguson with the 3 air swings

Fanatic fucked around with this message at 10:08 on Apr 6, 2019

Resident Idiot
May 11, 2007

Maxine13
Grimey Drawer
The end of the first half of the Eels/Sharks literally could not have been funnier.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
got my highest ever supercoach score this week, 1,225, finally broke the 1200 mark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Fox has decided not to show any replays of contentious Broncos calls tonight