Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
The residents of this game are, as always, having an extremely normal one.

guys why do you keep calling us "a bunch of weird dicked internet neonazis" we're actually alternative ethnonationalist identitarians

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I can read non of that at all

Minty
May 3, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Deadmeat5150 posted:

I can read non of that at all

I read "not mad tho," which appears to be at the very end of a long-winded screed defending nazis

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Production: Complete

Marxalot posted:

guys why do you keep calling us "a bunch of weird dicked internet neonazis" we're actually alternative ethnonationalist identitarians

I will find some way to use "born to poo forced to wipe" IRL

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

https://politicsandwar.fandom.com/wiki/Opus_Dei

We are now a member of the hegemonic force in the game, with massive amounts of trolling and poo poo posts being designed and posted by various members of this group at my direction.

Needless to say, they are extremely Not Mad.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Allyn posted:

Beep boop, just chiming in for approval for Wyoming, the best bison/communism combo

Commubison, if you will.

Also, the PnW forums are poo poo to the point where I'm considering asking Alex to nuke my forums account. Why, you ask?

In response to the wall of text Marx screencapped, I posted this:

And the moderators responded by loving muting me for TWO DAYS. Note that I cannot loving PM a member of the Moderation team until after the mute expires.

Meanwhile, every sort of inbred fascist pedophile-adjacent gently caress is free to gallivant around alluding to fascim and not getting banned because the're not a Nazi, guys, they're just white ethnostate enthusiasts!

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

Nerd gets mad about GOONS; tries to get Kris and I banned:

Note the upvotes, lots of pubbies support his attempt.

Admin shows up and smacks him down after a 5 minute conversation/clarification with me on discord:

Only gets upvoted by GOONS.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

dragonshardz posted:

Commubison, if you will.

Also, the PnW forums are poo poo to the point where I'm considering asking Alex to nuke my forums account. Why, you ask?

In response to the wall of text Marx screencapped, I posted this:

And the moderators responded by loving muting me for TWO DAYS. Note that I cannot loving PM a member of the Moderation team until after the mute expires.

Meanwhile, every sort of inbred fascist pedophile-adjacent gently caress is free to gallivant around alluding to fascim and not getting banned because the're not a Nazi, guys, they're just white ethnostate enthusiasts!

Wiggum is the good forum Mod. Santa is the shitbox forum Mod.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Wiggum is the good forum Mod. Santa is the shitbox forum Mod.

Yeah, I sort of gathered that after Wiggum gave me a mere 8 hours for throwing 60 individual forum reports in their inbox.

Robot Santa can kiss my pale white rear end.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

This game is extremely fun and by fun I mean it’s a place where I can make high-effort shitposts in the RP forum that’s usually full of “fake” nazis announcing that they’re going to re-roll their nation after getting trounced by goons.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/26957-pdnna-national-figurehead-found-dead/

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

corgski posted:

This game is extremely fun and by fun I mean it’s a place where I can make high-effort shitposts in the RP forum that’s usually full of “fake” nazis announcing that they’re going to re-roll their nation after getting trounced by goons.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/26957-pdnna-national-figurehead-found-dead/

Spending a little effort on terrible roleplay posts about our goings on does seem like a good way to piss them off. Best of all, it's within the rules.

w00tles
Feb 8, 2006

We are not kidding when we say this game is full of Nazis. This is the kind of lovely and very sane people you will encounter:

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Lol I was thinking of bailing on this game since I've been busy as poo poo moving across the country and have lost interest... then the leader of Zephyr wars me despite being entirely outclassed militarily... I guess I can stick around long enough to beat him up a bit.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Deki posted:

Lol I was thinking of bailing on this game since I've been busy as poo poo moving across the country and have lost interest... then the leader of Zephyr wars me despite being entirely outclassed militarily... I guess I can stick around long enough to beat him up a bit.

The best part is you can do that from your phone!

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

Apparently the "HONK HONK HONK" in my usertitle is some sort of alt right dog whistle, of which one of the Not Mad pubbies reported privately to the Admin of the game in yet another attempt to get me banned.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

Apparently the "HONK HONK HONK" in my usertitle is some sort of alt right dog whistle, of which one of the Not Mad pubbies reported privately to the Admin of the game in yet another attempt to get me banned.

Oh, no! I've been exclusively honking at people in my wardecs!

fart store
Jul 6, 2018

probably nobody knows
im the fattest man
maybe nobody even
people have told me
and its not me saying this
my gut
my ass
its huge
my whole body
and i have been told
did you know this
not many know this
im gonna let you in on this
some say
[inhale loudly]
im the hugest one.
many people dont know that

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/white-nationalists-adopt-clowns-as-their-next-racist-symbol-yes-seriously/

Sorry, you're racist now.

HelloSailorSign
Jan 27, 2011

"Honk honk" is clearly clown, whereas "honk honk honk" is clearly the goose, while "honk" is just a jackass SoCal driver.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
"Honk honk" is exclusively if there's a clown on the wing.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

HelloSailorSign posted:

"Honk honk" is clearly clown, whereas "honk honk honk" is clearly the goose, while "honk" is just a jackass SoCal driver.
I'm not allowing the right to co-opt geese or horns.

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp

Khorne posted:

I'm not allowing the right to co-opt geese or horns.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Or clowns. gently caress them, they can take the best part of SS13 away from me over my dead body.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

The Shortest Path posted:

Or clowns. gently caress them, they can take the best part of SS13 away from me over my dead body.

https://youtu.be/_L-CYkXmJzw

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Our suicide nuke destruction missions are getting results. Be sure to display the achievement afterwards to rile them up.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
The groyper gang who keep posting dumb internet neonazi poo poo don't seem to be the most well adjusted lot. I think we're picking on literal children yall

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I've been on vacation the last week and a half so I've been slack in my fash bashing, but I've been keeping up with the thread and it brings a tear of pride to my eye :allears: the sheer low effort/high drama ratio is just the purest vein of gold

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Marxalot posted:

The groyper gang who keep posting dumb internet neonazi poo poo don't seem to be the most well adjusted lot. I think we're picking on literal children yall

Well, better to learn this lesson while they're young.

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

J4Gs in 2019.

:allears:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

y'all are loving legends

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Marxalot posted:

I think they're just not being used to not deferred to.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

good job everyone & keep up the good work

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Here's the thread, it's great.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3904319

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Marxalot posted:

oh hey it's the same guy back with a new flag

Dog Pipes
Jan 17, 2015

What a loving weirdo. When is he just going to be banned?

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil
Alright folks, pack it up. Our moneymaking racket has been uncovered.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

MaliciousOnion posted:

Holy gently caress :hmbol::vince::hmbol:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

MaliciousOnion posted:

We need an :eyepop: where the eyes fall out of the head. :eyepoop: just isn't the same. Or maybe they could explode when they finish popping.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
And that's not enough the part where we invaded an enemy minecraft server after the IP got leaked and started messing everything up.

By the way The Coal Mines' Minecraft server is: 66.235.168.221:25583

But shhhhhhh

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Do they not even use a whitelist???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Nope

Last night was pure gold from start to finish