Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
gently caress Iguadola imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

TAAAAAAAAAWK

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

I've never actually heard TJ Warren speak.

Edit: Damnit, you edited.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe
they should probably contact the wolves, right? it'd be so much cooler if they did that. release us from this.

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
Ja Morant and Dillon Brooks fuckin rule lol

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

scuz posted:

they should probably contact the wolves, right? it'd be so much cooler if they did that. release us from this.

if they'd promise to be this bad forever I'd say sent them to seattle

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
No matter how bad the wolves are, they still made the playoffs before the Kings

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe
if the death of the minnesota timberwolves means the rebirth of the seattle supersonics i say so be it :smith:
-a kid growing up in the midwest who wore those ugly reign man reeboks every year in high school cuz kemp loving ruled

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Vinestalk posted:

Ja Morant and Dillon Brooks fuckin rule lol

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1224560561696002048

what?

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

god i hope rd mangles is okay and safe whereever he is

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

what luka do the suns have to trade for luka nard

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

also: us womens soccer team fan, russell westbrook everybody

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1224568046271987712?s=19

The Suns giving up on him seems to increase the chances that I was right about Okobo being good so I'm all for it.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

MourningView posted:

The Suns giving up on him seems to increase the chances that I was right about Okobo being good so I'm all for it.

the marquese chriss defense?

okobo needs g league time or something, where he can come back and look in control and ready to play

suns shipping off 2 point guards with ricky being sorta injured and getting a guard back when they have 4 of their forwards hurt seems bad

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
i hope one day the Cavs can be middle good and not just a buncha ok players with doofy coaches

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

MourningView posted:

I know he's shaping into a good role player and Carter/Okobo are pretty fringy, but it's still weird to me to think about Luka Nard commanding a first + two borderline first round players from recent drafts

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Dedmon having a couple great games. Of course he had the “flu” when AD and LeBron came around.

Covington with the illustrious 3 air balls by halfway though the 2nd quarter

JesusSinfulHands
Oct 24, 2007
Sartre and Russell are my heroes
Apparently Jeff Bower in the Suns front office was in Detroit when they drafted Luke Kennard. So that explains why this deal is happening

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
How is Bruno Cobolclo doing?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I thought I was Russell’s biggest fan but I can’t compete with the Timberwolves.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
I'm with Ja. gently caress Iggy, old homophobic jerk! Play ball, coward!!!

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
I never trusted iggy after the poo poo that went down in that nuggets/warriors playoff series.

alansmithee
Jan 25, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

straight up brolic posted:

Liiiike, I think Kyrie is good, but it is a little weird that him being healthy or not basically never seems to impact his team’s win-loss right?

I was thinking about that awhile ago, that there seems to be some dudes who for whatever reason grade out great in terms of stats (advanced or otherwise) but are neutral or even negative in terms of providing value to their teams. Unless your team is really built around him or you have someone clearly better, dude doesn't seem to actual help his team. Kevin Love I always thought of as someone similar (although those Minnesota teams weren't good at all so maybe he doesn't deserve that label).

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
KAT hasn't won a game since loving November so maybe it's just that Minnesota water

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Iggy would definitely be playing golf in the Bay everyday if he were still on the Warriors this year

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010
https://twitter.com/JADubin5/status/1224554843798491142

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

How is Bruno Cobolclo doing?

He hasn't played in a month.

I mean, he hasn't even played for their g league team. He must have pissed someone off pretty bad.

dokmo fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Feb 4, 2020

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

dokmo posted:

He hasn't played in a month.

I mean, he hasn't even played for their g league team. He must have pissed someone off pretty bad.

His punishment is to spend two years away from the team

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Cool Buff Man posted:

His punishment is to spend two years away from the team

2 years away from being 2 years away from the team

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I think I read that the issue was Iggy has been actively telling teams not to trade for him and to just wait until he gets bought out. I don’t know how true that is, but if it is true, then I’m oiling up my slander machines for maximum output.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

scuz posted:

I don't think Iggy would want to come here or would help us with anything, unless the trade shed us of Wiggins.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Horford for bogdan

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

epmd album cover but with Ja and Jaren
strictly grizzness

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Stevie Lee posted:

epmd album cover but with Ja and Jaren
strictly grizzness

Grizzness Never Personal

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

NickRoweFillea posted:

I think I read that the issue was Iggy has been actively telling teams not to trade for him and to just wait until he gets bought out. I don’t know how true that is, but if it is true, then I’m oiling up my slander machines for maximum output.

He's definitely been a bit obstinate, but it's understandable that he's a businessman first at this point in his career.

Still, the Grizzlies shouldn't have let the situation progress this far down the road. I cant imagine the other owners are big fans of a player choosing not to play and still getting paid.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Redgrendel2001 posted:

He's definitely been a bit obstinate, but it's understandable that he's a businessman first at this point in his career.

Still, the Grizzlies shouldn't have let the situation progress this far down the road. I cant imagine the other owners are big fans of a player choosing not to play and still getting paid.

I get that he’s a businessman, and that he’s old and doesn’t have much left, which is why I’m cool with his old rear end sitting at home. The team was cool with it too, which is why they came to this agreement in the first place.

But, here’s what he needs to do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LCd78MAEcs

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM
I haven't even seen any realistic trades for Iggy, but I can't fault Memphis for waiting until deadline day to see what happens.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
https://twitter.com/JaMorant/status/1224710748233924608?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

gently caress it im a grizz fan lets grit n grind baby