Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

Larry David seems like exactly the guy who would love to quarantine himself away from people for a month or two, and call people out for the shame of not washing their hands and sticking their filthy fingers all over things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Hahahahha Abbi Jacobson and her diarrhea sweats!

Edit: That whole slow mo sequence was great physical comedy.

Gonz fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Mar 16, 2020

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
Legit surprised that the grand opening of Latte Larry's went off without a hitch.

Also,

It's showtime, Charlie.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
I may never walk normal again. No offense.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Larry needs to stop giving poo poo away to ungrateful fuckers what the gently caress

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
This has been a very poop focused couple of episodes and we haven’t even seen the consequences of Larry’s bathroom policy yet.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

What mocha joe did was super lovely. Even with Larry sending people to poo poo at his shop.

I hope LARRY goes nuclear on him

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Jeff was right. That baby COULD have been hitler

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

I know it was a semi pointless C plot but the failed airport drop off, and Jeff’s realization as to what he just did slayed me.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I kinda wanted to see them at Pebble Beach

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

so uhh... where do I get some of that licorice

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Fellatio del Toro posted:

so uhh... where do I get some of that licorice

you backed up?

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Larry David really, really hates women.

He gave a woman a house.
She sold it (15 years later) and kept the money, and the only thing a woman with money can do is go on vacation.

He gave a woman a car.
She sold it and kept the money, and the only thing a woman with money can do is go on vacation.

If this series is going to repeat the same misogynist story in the same season, just kill it already. And the Mocha Joe conclusion wasn't even cartoony it was a day-old scone.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Binary Logic posted:

He gave a woman a house.
She sold it (15 years later) and kept the money, and the only thing a woman with money can do is go on vacation.

He gave a woman a car.
She sold it and kept the money, and the only thing a woman with money can do is go on vacation.

If this series is going to repeat the same misogynist story in the same season, just kill it already. And the Mocha Joe conclusion wasn't even cartoony it was a day-old scone.

Nice try but no one is falling for it.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

I mean if you're gonna go there why not go after the MeToo arc written by every hack boomer political cartoonist in the last three years

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Leon’s gold necklaces in this episode read “Lampin” & “DrRuckus” :lmao:

some kind of bug
Jul 10, 2011

Binary Logic posted:

He gave a woman a house.

He gave a woman a car.

It will be really funny the third time it happens

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
He's actually in the right on the car because presumably he didn't transfer ownership of it officially.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Henchman of Santa posted:

He's actually in the right on the car because presumably he didn't transfer ownership of it officially.

yeah but his liberal guilt means he won't do poo poo

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
What a great episode

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

That episode was all over the place but still funny. I really hope he keeps doing it after next week.

coronavirus
Jan 27, 2020

by Cyrano4747
Abbi Jacobsen is low-key super hot.

The opening commercial was great, the stare down at Larry's house followed by double diarrhea was great. Jeff being happy in the car and Suzie immediately cancelling the trip was great. Any scene with Mr. Takahasi is amazing.

Holy gently caress this season.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

coronavirus posted:

The opening commercial was great, the stare down at Larry's house followed by double diarrhea was great. Jeff being happy in the car and Suzie immediately cancelling the trip was great. Any scene with Mr. Takahasi is amazing.

Low key only?

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Yeah I wouldn't say she's traditionally attractive.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

coronavirus posted:

ChesterJT posted:

coronavirus
Jan 27, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Skeezy posted:

Low key only?

In this episode she was dressed down and frequently sweating into customers food or talking about her diarrhea. Not exactly a traditional hot thing, but you do you.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

coronavirus posted:

In this episode she was dressed down and frequently sweating into customers food or talking about her diarrhea. Not exactly a traditional hot thing, but you do you.

Pls don't kink shame.

https://mobile.twitter.com/maxbrooksauthor/status/1239624352305303552

Just saw this and it made me think coronavirus would be a perfect setup for an episode of curb. You're a superspreader, Suzie! Nobody likes a superspreader!

E: pretty much this yeah

Phenotype posted:

Larry David seems like exactly the guy who would love to quarantine himself away from people for a month or two, and call people out for the shame of not washing their hands and sticking their filthy fingers all over things.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
No Defecating!

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

There were two weird subgags in this episode that made no sense which made me think they were building off cut content or something. Jeff's whole spiel about Larry hating white cars and the Japanese club owner demanding collared shirts - both went nowhere and just kinda seemed like they were missing some context or payoff.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

ChesterJT posted:

There were 2 women in this episode. One woman was a server; she was of course bad at her job, had diarrhea and sweated into their food.
The other woman is a shrill harpy who only exists to prevent Jeff and Larry from having all the fun they want.

Larry: Vinnie Chase
Jeff: Eric
Richard Lewis as a bad stage actor: Johnny Drama
Cousin Vince Vaughan and his off-kilter schemes: Turtle

This show is basically Entourage 2: Grampa Tryhard's Boogaloo.

Also the plot about free licorice that Larry MUST have no matter what, and ends up with trouble for Larry is a repeat of the pigs-in-a-blanket plot.

Binary Logic fucked around with this message at 13:19 on Mar 18, 2020

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Hakkesshu posted:

There were two weird subgags in this episode that made no sense which made me think they were building off cut content or something. Jeff's whole spiel about Larry hating white cars and the Japanese club owner demanding collared shirts - both went nowhere and just kinda seemed like they were missing some context or payoff.

I agree with the white cars, that seemed random. However Mr Takahasi has always been on Larry's case about following the rules of the club, he just hasn't had a lot of screen time the last few seasons.

coronavirus posted:

You know the internet exists right? I looked her up because I had never heard of her and even the headshots and publicity photos of her weren't very flattering.

ChesterJT fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Mar 18, 2020

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

I had never watched Broad City which I guess makes me a bigger and less hip misogynist than Larry. She didn’t come across well and that’s saying something for the show

Tbf I don’t know the point of armisens character besides the placard since his comic talent was kinda squandered. A lot of guest spots were this season

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Larry should have told Lewis. Maybe he hates jews

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

ChesterJT posted:

Internet troll finds area woman unattractive

Stfu

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Sorry I hurt your feelings Abby

coronavirus
Jan 27, 2020

by Cyrano4747

ChesterJT posted:

You know the internet exists right? I looked her up because I had never heard of her and even the headshots and publicity photos of her weren't very flattering.

I have no idea what you are trying to say here. The first sentence really makes no sense. But congrats on being a dummy I guess.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
I'd like to apologize for previous comments, I think COVID-19 dread and stress temporarily affected my sense of humour.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

coronavirus posted:

I have no idea what you are trying to say here. The first sentence really makes no sense. But congrats on being a dummy I guess.

The point is your comment on how she's portrayed in this particular episode is irrelevant because the internet makes several pictures of her readily available. Sorry I went too fast for you there.

coronavirus
Jan 27, 2020

by Cyrano4747

ChesterJT posted:

The point is your comment on how she's portrayed in this particular episode is irrelevant because the internet makes several pictures of her readily available. Sorry I went too fast for you there.

Ah poo poo sorry my bad. Next time I will spend more hours doing internet research on what actors are hot or not so I don't make any mistakes to your standards, internet weirdo guy. Calm down.

In non-stupid argument discussion, whats everyones favorite episode of the year so far? For me it still has to be the Jon Hamm episode. The two larry's is just too perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

These spite stores are loving hysterical.