Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

it’s especially concerning because the chapo and cumtown ppl all live in the same house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

ArfJason posted:

just opened another random ep and there was asian jokes lol. cool and good podcast u guys have here

I think it's funny

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

THS posted:

it’s especially concerning because the chapo and cumtown ppl all live in the same house

Little known fact: they all share one giant bed like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

ArfJason posted:

just opened another random ep and there was asian jokes lol. cool and good podcast u guys have here

Just wait until you hear what they have to say about goons....

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXmzWZeWhs8&t=3508s lol roasted by liz & brace

Delta-Wye fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Sep 18, 2020

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Cael posted:

Little known fact: they all share one giant bed like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Is Felix the Charlie or is it Chris?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
rad, now they're using hard r nwords lmao why do you guys listen to this stuff do you guys like saying the n word so much

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Yeah

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

ArfJason posted:

rad, now they're using hard r nwords lmao why do you guys listen to this stuff do you guys like saying the n word so much

no, i like hearing the n word. this should be obvious arfjason, podcasts are for listening to you big dum dum.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Listen, 2018 was a very different time

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

How about a forum poster called hard Rfjason

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Sup y'all, this is Dan Carlin and this is hard r history.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

You know what they say: weak men make hard Rs, hard Rs make strong men

Or something like that

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Salean posted:

How about a forum poster called hard Rfjason

:aslol:

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Delta-Wye posted:

no, i like hearing the n word. this should be obvious arfjason, podcasts are for listening to you big dum dum.

Hear no n-words, see no n-words, speak no n-words

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
HardarfJasonword

Rabbi Tupac
Jan 1, 2010

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

ArfJason posted:

Personally I think Asians should be allowed to have jokes but that's just me.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

It's fine, one of the hosts is a hard r asian

Paffgen
Jul 13, 2009

would love to wine and dine you without the wine, let me know when you stumble onto that ep

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
lmfao this last episode i just listened to. come listen to white 40 somethings say the nword and call trans people the t-slur m'lord. i cant believe people itt donate to their patreon lmao you all need a hobby

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Glad you’re enjoying it

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I keep listening to this thing I hate

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Ol Yeller did it better

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

This is exactly like listening to Ben Shapiro read out WAP (Or wet a-word p-word if you like)

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

arfjason is going through this process irl https://thehardtimes.net/blog/found-cum-town-episodes-boyfriends-phone-id-rather-just-cheating/

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

ArfJason posted:

lmfao this last episode i just listened to. come listen to white 40 somethings say the nword and call trans people the t-slur m'lord. i cant believe people itt donate to their patreon lmao you all need a hobby

i like listening to amber :shobon:

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

everythingWasBees posted:

i like listening to amber :shobon:

P sure they're not talking about cth

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

ArfJason posted:

I don’t get this bit.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Ok breaking kayfabe for a second here but for real why do they love saying the n word so much lmao

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

It’s an ASMR thing.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Am I seriously the only one reading this thread who remembers hundreds of arfjason cspam posts about idiocracy, I think he had a script or something

Please be less easy to troll than cspam, cth thread

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
Amber talks about cops in the new premium ep so I think we should all enjoy this diversion while we can

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Wolfsheim posted:

Am I seriously the only one reading this thread who remembers hundreds of arfjason cspam posts about idiocracy, I think he had a script or something

Letting people spew out like a dozen interchangeable monkey cheese posts a day to own everyone who wants to talk about a thing in the thread for talking about a thing is just the new normal, absolutely nothing can be done about it.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

On one hand, this isn't a real forum and every thread should be treated like the dumping ground it is.

On the other hand, arfjason isn't nearly as funny as old yeller.

gfarrell80
Aug 31, 2006

miniscule12 posted:

On the other hand, arfjason isn't nearly as funny as old yeller.

They're basically the same person.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Bust Rodd posted:

Felix definitely calls people the F slur a few times in older episodes. You can take the boy out of the gaming chair but you cannot take the gaming chair out of the boy.

He definitely does not.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

ArfJason posted:

Ok breaking kayfabe for a second here but for real why do they love saying the n word so much lmao

They call people the REAL N-word: Neoliberal!

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

THS posted:

The FaZe House but for podcasting Speakers of the N

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Wolfsheim posted:

Who got trolled? Most everyone has just no sold it.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Apoplexy posted:

They call people the REAL N-word: Neoliberal!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Wolfsheim posted:

what's idiocracy, I keep hearing they're turning it into a documentary or something?