Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Complete your Datsun Boys

https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/transformers-generations-war-for-cybertron-deluxe-wfc-e32-bluestreak/ID=300406707-product

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Thanks, ordered. I can't tell if it's in stock or if I just preordered it though, I guess we'll find out.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

The MSJ posted:

Goldbug seems fit for the recent Runabout/Runamuck mold.

Ha, I was thinking the same thing when I watched Emgo's Runamuck review.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

I’d be more interested in Runabout if

1. He wasn’t a goddamn Target exclusive

2. He wasnt a 100% repaint of Runamuck. Like, at least give him a different head (like the original toy had), come on.

Keldroc
Apr 19, 2004

Marketing materials and speculation are not spoilers. Jesus Christ.
He might end up having a different head. Rotorstorm had Spinister's head in official photos early on.

Knormal posted:

Thanks, ordered. I can't tell if it's in stock or if I just preordered it though, I guess we'll find out.

It won't let me add it to cart now, so I'm going to say it was in stock when you ordered it. Hopefully some show up on shelves locally.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I already received a shipped email from Walgreens.

Duck Stab!
Oct 21, 2020

HERE I COME, CONSTANTINOPLE!

I finally got Overload and put together Studio Series Devastator and Christ alive he's a big fucker. I initially planned to skip these guys as I was never much of a fan of the ROTF Devastator design but decided to pick the rest of them up after getting Longhaul.

I might take better photos when I find a better place and pose to display him in because it's past 2am and I'm really tired.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
You've forgotten to transform Rampage-Leg's toes and you can stick the plank from Scrapmetal on the Rampage-Leg's thigh.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Does it have screen-accurate robo-balls

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Sadly, no. But a threep is working on it!

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

screen-accurate robo-balls

:negative: loving Bay

Duck Stab!
Oct 21, 2020

The Scrapmetal I got was a KO (still same size and transforms and combines fine) but the little shield peg doesn't hold onto Devastator's thigh for some reason. I only bought it cause SS Scrapmetal was going for an insane price at the time. :smith:

Also as soon as a third party balls add-on comes out I'm getting that.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

I got you fam

https://tfsource.com/3rd-party-figu...xoaAhhoEALw_wcB

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

If scale isn't important, the somewhat recent Legends size IDW Seeker mold is pretty good in both modes, maybe check that out?

for the most part i'm not too bothered by scale, but between a trio like the Seekers i guess i'd kind of want them to be closer in size than not

that recent Legends size one looks pretty good, the other thing i guess i'm really considering is maybe hitting up ebay for an Animated one. just gotta decide whether i want the difference between the boys to be in size or in style

Keldroc
Apr 19, 2004

Homora Gaykemi posted:

for the most part i'm not too bothered by scale, but between a trio like the Seekers i guess i'd kind of want them to be closer in size than not

that recent Legends size one looks pretty good, the other thing i guess i'm really considering is maybe hitting up ebay for an Animated one. just gotta decide whether i want the difference between the boys to be in size or in style

If you hadn't already bought Thundercracker I'd say go for Earthrise Skywarp and Studio Series Thundercracker.

Duck Stab!
Oct 21, 2020

Nice. I don't usually buy upgrade kits unless it's for a big piece that could benefit (ex. Combiner Wars combiners) but I'll probably pick this up.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
holidays are comin’

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Keldroc posted:

If you hadn't already bought Thundercracker I'd say go for Earthrise Skywarp and Studio Series Thundercracker.

Maybe if I'm patient and behave myself they'll do a Studio Series Skywarp based on the grey and purple seekers from Bumblebee :shobon:

Keldroc
Apr 19, 2004

Homora Gaykemi posted:

Maybe if I'm patient and behave myself they'll do a Studio Series Skywarp based on the grey and purple seekers from Bumblebee :shobon:

That would be nice.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
New Gavin!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wkrYR-iI44

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

No longer available.

Jesus Christ. This is what I get for not browsing the forums at work.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
Good review. kinda want one tbh.

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

No longer available.

Jesus Christ. This is what I get for not browsing the forums at work.

There will be more, we will get sick of seeing them

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Just found a Skytread at Target, I was really looking forward to him, but could never find him when I had the money.

He's neat, though the TF is very weird and fiddly for the jet part.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I got my Bluestreak! I figure once the Datsun Barricade drops I'll sell all 4 Siege versions.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

not gonna replace/swap Prowl's head?

Optimist Prime
Jul 30, 2007

My god, it's finally happening.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
So many heads!

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

All the new 3rd-party reveals: https://news.tfw2005.com/2020/10/25/tfcon-2020-online-3rd-party-panel-slides-in-full-422744

Planet X is moving onto the IDW Dinobots, which I am very down for. I don't really like the IDW designs that much, but I'm always down for more Dinobots that turn into modern visions of dinosaurs and not the chunky 80's ones. And Planet X's FoC Dinobots were great, they definitely know how to do dinos.

And some new company is making a Star Convoy. It looks... okay, definitely more of a CHUG than Masterpiece. But I've been wanting a Star Convoy of some sort for a while, so I'll probably get it unless it's one of those third-party first efforts that falls apart in your hands.

Keldroc
Apr 19, 2004

It's Ocular Max so I wouldn't worry too much about the first effort curse.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

That Battlestar Optimus Prime looks pretty good but holy moly

ALL
BUILT
IN

Keldroc
Apr 19, 2004

WAY
TOO
SMALL

The shrunk down Zeta Superion is kinda cute though.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Those Protectobots will be MP scale in bot mode at least.

But I think im out on MP scale except for very selective purchases.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Rhyno posted:

Those Protectobots will be MP scale in bot mode at least.

But I think im out on MP scale except for very selective purchases.

It's like I don't even know who you are anymore

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Keldroc posted:

It's Ocular Max so I wouldn't worry too much about the first effort curse.
Oh, so it is, I didn't realize "Unlimited" is apparently a subline of MMC's subline. How confusing.

DoctorWhat posted:

That Battlestar Optimus Prime looks pretty good but holy moly

ALL
BUILT
IN
I don't really care about Defensor as a character but yeah, that's a definite buy for me. All-built-in is the way MP combiners should be done and I'll always support their efforts.

Edit: Also, if anyone else is looking for a Siege Prowl for a future head-swap with Earthrise Prowl, BBTS apparently got some new-in-stock and selling for MSRP: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/85600. Everywhere else I checked was either sold out or marked up, but there he was on BBTS's new arrival page. Alongside the headless large-breasted anime girl figures that made me have to stop browsing BBTS at work.

Knormal fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Oct 26, 2020

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Wait, what's wrong with Earthrise Prowl's head?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

It's like I don't even know who you are anymore

I just need me some more Stunticons.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Optimist Prime posted:

My god, it's finally happening.

aw man, for a second there I thought the hands were his collection of ship models.

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
man, the lightpiping on Siege Shockwave's eye is brilliant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Wait, what's wrong with Earthrise Prowl's head?

It's Bluestreak's head in Prowl's colors, not Prowl's unique head design.