Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

japtor posted:

N: the Cowboys tried a 59 yard kick into the wind :psyduck:

V: :psyboom:
https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1323094954579615745

That kick ruled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Its Rinaldo posted:

That kick ruled

U got real purdy kicks

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Lifespan posted:

Is there a better WR core than Lockett's agility, DK's strength and speed, Moore's versatility?

I'm pretty sure the WR corps where Sammy Watkins is the WR3 can make an argument.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Strobe posted:

I'm pretty sure the WR corps where Sammy Watkins is the WR3 can make an argument.

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/start/david-moore-sammy-watkins.php

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
If Antonio Brown stays unsuspended and sane the Bucs run away with this argument I'd think?

Those are very big ifs though.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Yes it turns out when you're OUT most FF experts don't recomment starting a player. Huge controversy.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Grittybeard posted:

If Antonio Brown stays unsuspended and sane the Bucs run away with this argument I'd think?

Those are very big ifs though.

Even without him Godwin, Evans and Miller is a great trio, not to mention Gronk looking more like his old self.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

checkmate

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I could pull up DVOA and poo poo but my gut feeling is that the best WR teams are (in no order):

- Bucs, Evans and Godwin are already good, even if I hate to say that Antonio Brown is gonna make that corps better, they will.
- Falcons, I will say their utter collapses haven't been because of Julio Jones and Calvin Ridley.
- Chiefs, Tyreek Hill leads this, and there's enough talent to go around.
- Seahawks, clearly everyone is seeing the DK Metcalf light, and when he has a bad game, Tyler Lockett picks up. Also David Moore is a surprisingly competent WR3.
- Cardinals, Nuk is probably the #1 WR in the league right now. Christian Kirk is decent, and Fitz will still catch what you throw at him (he just won't take it very far anymore).

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
So as backed up by literally every words ESPN has written in the last 12 hours and will continue to all week:

Belichick has been confirmed a fraud and Brady was the sole reason the Pats were good for 2 decades.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Zerilan posted:

So as backed up by literally every words ESPN has written in the last 12 hours and will continue to all week:

Belichick has been confirmed a fraud and Brady was the sole reason the Pats were good for 2 decades.

The fact that absolutely none of the 8 million patriots coordinators poached as head coaches who sucked poo poo not tip everyone off is the real mystery.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Belichick the head coach is not a fraud but Belichick the GM absolutely is.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
TFF when the Bucs lose: BRADY'S A FRAUD!!!

When the Pat's lose: BELICHICK'S A FRAUD!!!

The best football discussion site on the internet.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

sirtommygunn posted:

Belichick the head coach is not a fraud but Belichick the GM absolutely is.

I mean his inability to draft DBs or WRs is a very long running joke. Or that first round picks are largely wasted.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I think bringing in a QB like Cam, who's broken down and always thrived using his athleticism and god given ability to overcome incredibly uninspired playcalling, and trying to insert him into a system that has always relied on precision and execution, was really dumb

just a thought

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
They're not running the Brady offense. They're using him as a runner and asking him to complete like 10-15 passes a game. That seems to work in spurts, but not consistently enough to win games. Mostly because he keeps turning the ball over and he's throwing to a bunch of scrubs.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

FizFashizzle posted:

I think bringing in a QB like Cam, who's broken down and always thrived using his athleticism and god given ability to overcome incredibly uninspired playcalling, and trying to insert him into a system that has always relied on precision and execution, was really dumb

just a thought

They aren't running the same offense as with Brady. Guys are getting open and he is throwing balls into the turf 5 yards before them like McNabb used to, or seeing them late and throwing behind them

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

can I get a list of teams that aren't frauds:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Steelers

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Ehud posted:

can I get a list of teams that aren't frauds:

Every team in the NFC East is exactly what their record suggests they are.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
We went over this yesterday but I can't get over #20 coming in defense in the longer clip.

https://twitter.com/MasterTes/status/1323042952113987584

He does no damage, but by god he's going to jump on to the Bears guy and hold on for dear life.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I still have no clue what Wims was thinking. If you’re going to take a cheap shot make it worth it dude. I love how confused everyone looks at the beginning.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
If you add Kelce then the Chiefs do have the best group of pass catchers, but WR only I would say no way. After Hill and Watkins (who is always hurt) there is a big drop off. Mecole still can’t get off the LoS, Demarcus’ best skill is blocking, Byron Pringle is probably their 3rd best WR. But it’s a great group compared to older Chiefs teams

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

SHOAH NUFF posted:

If you add Kelce then the Chiefs do have the best group of pass catchers, but WR only I would say no way. After Hill and Watkins (who is always hurt) there is a big drop off. Mecole still can’t get off the LoS, Demarcus’ best skill is blocking, Byron Pringle is probably their 3rd best WR. But it’s a great group compared to older Chiefs teams

Hardman is getting a lot better. I really though he would be one dimensional but he was making some catches a lot closer to the LOS than I thought he would.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Barudak posted:

The fact that absolutely none of the 8 million patriots coordinators poached as head coaches who sucked poo poo not tip everyone off is the real mystery.

Brian Flores actually looks very good! Who knows what to do with that information.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

shirts and skins posted:

Brian Flores actually looks very good! Who knows what to do with that information.

I know what to do, root for the dolphins. Fins up sluts.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

brian flores is actively cheating as head coach of the miami dolphins and i don't even care!

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Ehud posted:

brian flores is actively cheating as head coach of the miami dolphins and i don't even care!

Welcome to the dark side of the NFL.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Ehud posted:

What did he do?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

What did he do?

I’m not sure yet but obviously he brought the Pats cheats with him and that’s why the team is winning

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Ehud posted:

I’m not sure yet but obviously he brought the Pats cheats with him and that’s why the team is winning

Because that’s worked out so well for all the other Ex-Belichick assistants lol

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Nodoze posted:

They aren't running the same offense as with Brady. Guys are getting open and he is throwing balls into the turf 5 yards before them like McNabb used to, or seeing them late and throwing behind them

Cam is way more washed than I expected him to be.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Zerilan posted:

Cam is way more washed than I expected him to be.

I don't think he's washed, I think he got Covid.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Yeah I forgot he tested positive a few weeks ago.

Bill should just throw the games to the Jets though and tank for Trevor.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Because that’s worked out so well for all the other Ex-Belichick assistants lol

I like to imagine he stole the cheating equivalent of the book of the dead on his way out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1323267438490882049

So the time for even pretending to care is over I guess