Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

baba booey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
OOOH YEEEAAAH! DROPPIN LOADS!

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

welcome back from your gaming

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Bigfoot got arrested for arson of his own apartment building: https://www.oxygen.com/crime-news/howard-stern-show-personality-mark-shaw-arrested-on-arson-charge

The story says he told Wolfie he lied to the cops about the fire. Wolfie then told Sirius who told the cops. I doubt we will be hearing from him again.

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
I wanna gently caress you like an aminal it is.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

That's too bad. I would have liked to see Bigfoot play Gandalf in the new Lord of the Rings on Amazon.

quote:

After the fire was put out, Shaw allegedly demanded that an officer retrieve his “glass pipe” and a half bottle of “fire water” — referring to the alcoholic beverage Fireball — from his apartment, which they did for him.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I think it was his first time on the air when Howard did his "I almost OD'ed on acid!" thing and Bigfoot said he did the same thing... though it turned out he drank battery acid thinking it might be the same as LSD and just blacked out.

thumper57
Feb 26, 2004

Whenever I'm recounting a list of events I can't NOT add "an' then I went gay fr'awhile"

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

I have a hard time not pronouncing banana like “bayanna” it is.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

thumper57 posted:

Whenever I'm recounting a list of events I can't NOT add "an' then I went gay fr'awhile"

If there was ever some sort of HSS Megathread goon meetup, most of it would be all of us quoting the show forever.

I would HOPE that it'd start off with...

"Hello, hello!"
"Hi. This is Sal Governale."
"What do YOU do for a living?"
"I'm REAL busy, can I call you right back??"

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
"It's Rupert's monster fat penis *onster fat penis*..."

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Lifespan posted:

The story says he told Wolfie he lied to the cops about the fire. Wolfie then told Sirius who told the cops. I doubt we will be hearing from him again.

drat, what a snitch.

Also, Bigfoot looks like he's melting.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
lol Howard has got to be loving this coverge

https://imgur.com/lu1Hihl

In my head I can hear Langford do this report.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I actually doubt Wolfie actively snitched. He probably shared the call recording with the staff and someone(s) decided that it could put them at legal risk, so passed it to corporate. Corporate decided this one random guy was not worth potential legal issues and sent it to the police.

They say he has already been convicted of at least 23 misdemeanors. He is such a wreck and I think did this during his "I'm off my meds" time, so they will probably put him in an institution for a while.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
That fuckin sucks it is.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
hey now

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
While there are few "old show" things still on the show, I definitely got a solid laugh out of Howard's impression of his parents when he comes out to them as trans recently.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Let’s keep it real because I’m keeping it real.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

I can totally see them giving Gary a show on one of the music channels when Stern finally retires

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.

Bonzo posted:

I can totally see them giving Gary a show on one of the music channels when Stern finally retires

Can the Sirius studios play pieces of vinyl?

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010

Two Kings posted:

Can the Sirius studios play pieces of vinyl?

https://www.siriusxm.com/channels/classic-vinyl

“Now, these aren’t necessarily the *best* classic rock songs from the 60s and 70s, but they’re the ones that sound best on vinyl ...”

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
Now we just need a classic jukebox channel.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Two Kings posted:

Now we just need a classic jukebox channel.

I'm picturing Bababooey in a studio with microphone next to a jukebox.

"You can really hear the difference."

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012
Anyone know where to find full shows these days? My brother is looking for a Nada Surf appearance from 1996 (he claims that it's one of the funniest unknown segments out there) but now he can't find it. Youtube isn't helping. I found the date of the episode but no audio.

Any help would be really appreciated!

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Price Check posted:

Anyone know where to find full shows these days? My brother is looking for a Nada Surf appearance from 1996 (he claims that it's one of the funniest unknown segments out there) but now he can't find it. Youtube isn't helping. I found the date of the episode but no audio.

what's the date? I'll check my folder

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012
Mark's Friggin says September 13 '96

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Price Check posted:

Clearly that episode wasn't Popular.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

wesleywillis posted:

Clearly that episode wasn't Popular.

:golfclap:

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

I have it, but you don't have PMs. A bit of a stumble.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

I needed a laugh tonight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pthTpygaGos

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

The whole "Artie Laughs Hysterically" is a great series. Sure, there is a bit of the "Artie is way too high and screaming", but most of it is bits that are just so drat funny he lost it. It basically includes every Bigfoot appearance while he was there.

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
And then I went gay for a while.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Any good Artie and Blue Iris compilations? Those are really funny too

MrMidnight fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Mar 5, 2021

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

It makes my nose burn it does

I had one from Vegas it is

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

MrMidnight posted:

Any good Artie and Blue Iris compilations? Those are really funny too

"I'll gently caress you six ways from Sunday!

I got a hot poo poo in the chamber.

Yeeeaauuughhh"

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

One of the best Bigfoot bits is where he's in studio with some guitar player that wrote all these songs for him to sing. Except Bigfoot can't read which I guess is something they never thought to ask before going on air.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

"I'll gently caress you six ways from Sunday!

I got a hot poo poo in the chamber.

Yeeeaauuughhh"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdH5x0SJJ_o

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Bonzo posted:

One of the best Bigfoot bits is where he's in studio with some guitar player that wrote all these songs for him to sing. Except Bigfoot can't read which I guess is something they never thought to ask before going on air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdH5x0SJJ_o

"Can't even chew an apple or a dick" always gets me. loving lol.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Bonzo posted:

They knew, but they somehow believed he had the songs memorized. "I got Howard Stern on the phoooooone, I got Illery Clinon all alooooooone!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

This Arsenio interview is great, they seem so excited to be talking to each other, and the energy keeps up the whole interview.