Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Its Chocolate posted:

like how Stern always tries to foment rivalries and drama and try to get the guests to poo poo talk their colleagues. maybe he doesn't do that anymore, I haven't listened in like half a decade but it used to be one of Stern's defining characteristics

He still does that a bit, but doesn't push too hard. Tons of guests have refused to go along, but the best interviews are when they do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Hey, dere, dis is Ronnie the Limo Dryva wid anutha sex tip for memorial day weekend.

Whacha do is go to ya faverit sex stoah an ye get some camoflage condoms and a little helmet.

Then ye give yer dick a rank, like captain, or sargint or the coinel.

Put it on ya dick and when ya go to gently caress ya goil make sure she salutes ya dick.

Then you gently caress the hell out ya goil until she CUMS LIKE THE MOON!!!

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

rear end treeks

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I'm about meeting girls, I'm amout meeting guys

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches
Petcock.

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

Topless. T. O. P. L. E. S. S.

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
Ronnie: "Ya, ok. You'll do it when yul- When you get here you'll do it."
Old woman: "I'm 82 years old. I'm not goin' no place."
Ronnie: "I need you to come up here and ride the sybian"
Old woman: "You go straight to hell, and quit callin' me"
Ronnei: "Ok fine."
*click*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJGglf38RMU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I just heard a clip of them goofing on Rosie O'Donnell playing a mentally handicapped person in some movie. loving hilarious.

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

I'm about meeting girls, I'm amout meeting guys

And whoever doesn't like it, can go gently caress themselves :colbert:

hungth
May 31, 2021
You can listen to Eric again here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtWS67uDju0

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

YeahTubaMike posted:

I just heard a clip of them goofing on Rosie O'Donnell playing a mentally handicapped person in some movie. loving hilarious.
And whoever doesn't like it, can go gently caress themselves :colbert:

Oh God. I just had a flashback to Don and Mike show running with that bit for a few weeks.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0420128/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_24

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Hey there heah's anutha ronnie da limo dryva SEX TIP for memorial day.

Go out and buy some fyah woiks from tha store. Then stick them up yer ess and light'em up. Make shore yer outside when ye doo this so's ye don't set ya house on fyah.
Once them rockets done exploding, you gently caress ya goil really hard and you make yer dick explode all in her oval office and then she'll feel ya hot sticky jizz in that TWAT of herz and she'll CUM LIKE THE MOON!!

Happy Memorial day, LETS gently caress SOME WHORES!!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

I need this on a t-shirt.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Bonzo posted:

I need this as a tattoo.

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches
I own this and do not regret it one bit.

https://etmworld.club/product/eric-the-actor-90s-t-shirt/

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
lol

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I'm in a zoom meeting for my Condo association annual General Meeting.
One of the guys talking right now sounds like Ham Hands Bill.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
Robin sweetie…

Is Ham Hands still alive?

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Two Kings posted:

Robin sweetie…

Is Ham Hands still alive?

Yeah, he calls in a couple times a year now.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Your butt cheeks was warm…

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Daddy's coming in with the vasaline

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Someone on the Stern reddit sub posted a thread asking what the monetary value of Howard's complete radio archives would be. One user actually suggested $250 million, which is beyond laughable (for reference, the entire Beatles catalogue is valued somewhere around $1 billion). What do you think the actual value would be? You'd have to figure out a way to monetize it and then calculate how many listeners would be willing to pay for a lot of material that is extremely dated by now. I think it's somewhere in the low 8 figure range and even that is being generous.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

There is less and less material Howard and Sirius are comfortable replaying at this point. If they paid for a complete archive they would hardly use most of it, which devalues it to begin with. There's only so many politically correct interviews with SNL cast members and other B-listers they can play on Sternthology 100 in the year 2026 where anyone still cares to hear it.

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
I love your pussy...

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Kragger99 posted:

I love your pussy...

Lemme see that clit, come on

Chumbawumba4ever97 fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Jun 11, 2021

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Former Human posted:

There is less and less material Howard and Sirius are comfortable replaying at this point. If they paid for a complete archive they would hardly use most of it, which devalues it to begin with. There's only so many politically correct interviews with SNL cast members and other B-listers they can play on Sternthology 100 in the year 2026 where anyone still cares to hear it.

Once Howard is off air I can see him buying the entire catalog and putting it in a vault like that Jerry Lewis Clown movie.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Bonzo posted:

Once Howard is off air I can see him buying the entire catalog and putting it in a vault like that Jerry Lewis Clown movie.

Those Wushdishmeen bootlegs continue to accrue in value like a fine bottle of wine. I should have been a more diligent downloader back in the day.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Is there anywhere to actually download the Wushdishmeen torrent? I have a nice 2tb free on my drives that I'd love to fill up with it, especially the HTVOD stuff.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

You get it from the sketchy guy at Comicon who has the Channel 9 Show bootlegs and dvd copies of the Song of the South Japanese laserdisc.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Former Human posted:

This is going to be the biggest thing. The value probably peaked around 2010. Does Sirius own the rights to the Sirius stuff? There is a rush on buying content right now, so if everything was there I could see some one giving upper 8 figures. $250m is not likely.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

Szyznyk posted:

Those Wushdishmeen bootlegs continue to accrue in value like a fine bottle of wine. I should have been a more diligent downloader back in the day.

yeah i used to just download and listen to them and delete them for more space

rip

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

It's basically worth whatever Howard himself would pay to own them since he has a personal interest in controlling them and his image. Any third party would not be able to monetize it enough to outbid him.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Having just played the Marge Shott Christmas apology for my son, we have determined that you could not monetize it and would probably go to jail for playing that over the radio now.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I was listening for a bit today and they were talking about how Ronnie moved to Vegas.
He mentioned about how his son was getting married and Howard was all like "You're going to your son's wedding"?

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Ronnie isn't moving for another month and Howard has remained paranoid.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Oh, alright, the way they were talking it sounded like he was already gone. I only caught about ten minutes of that.

thumper57
Feb 26, 2004

I would reconnect my Sirius to hear Ronnie get on the mic at his son's wedding.

"I just wanna say I'm the proudest fawtha and LET'S gently caress SOME WHORES!!!"

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
Get rid of these loving wives poo poo.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

AmbassadorofSodomy posted:

I was listening for a bit today and they were talking about how Ronnie moved to Vegas.
He mentioned about how his son was getting married and Howard was all like "You're going to your son's wedding"?

Maybe I'll run into him at an Albertsons

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Somehow elegant Elliott often survived a global pandemic

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdFYYc3K/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

AmbassadorofSodomy posted:

Oh, alright, the way they were talking it sounded like he was already gone. I only caught about ten minutes of that.

i wonder how often howard has actually been near ronnie over the past year