Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
smoking my mclaren vape rn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
So Toto's email diagrams turned out to be from the same colouring book as the ones posted in this thread?

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

NotJustANumber99 posted:

So Toto's email diagrams turned out to be from the same colouring book as the ones posted in this thread?

yes, although in fairness if there's a little C.W. in the corner it should count for more imo

daslog
Dec 10, 2008

#essereFerrari

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Team principles drawing in wrecks in MS paint. I think my son did the same in elementary school.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

ethanol posted:

pretend I don’t know how (important to do this after being hired)

It is important to seem just incompetent enough to not get fired. Case in point a co-worker sent me an email that had a lot of incorrect technical information, and while I could correct him on it doing so would mean I would have a bunch more work to do after hours tonight so I've elected to keep my mouth shut and go out to dinner with my wife instead.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Khablam posted:

Yes this is how business works.

Look at this rube who thinks business works, and isn't just a ridiculous construct where people pretend to do stuff

MustardFacial posted:

It is important to seem just incompetent enough to not get fired. Case in point a co-worker sent me an email that had a lot of incorrect technical information, and while I could correct him on it doing so would mean I would have a bunch more work to do after hours tonight so I've elected to keep my mouth shut and go out to dinner with my wife instead.

Case in point

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

NotJustANumber99 posted:

TIL the diagrams I googled are more relevant than the ones toto was using to run his team.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Which one of your reddit accounts have I found?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Theophany posted:

This is a bad post so it could be any of us

PhoenixFlaccus
Jul 15, 2011

KFC Famous Bowl
Tony found a new home

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Lol look at that noob whose never had a glorious air fried sausage.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

Khablam posted:

TIL the diagrams I googled are more relevant than the ones toto was using to run his team.

Lol they're the same diagrams you crank

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Lol they're the same diagrams you crank
Then he read them wrong which is even worse!!

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
TIFU by giving a NOOB air fried sausage AMA

Myrddin_Emrys fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Jul 28, 2021

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Theophany posted:

Actually for smaller amounts of food its more efficient to use the smaller convection oven because the total energy required scales with the volume. The air fryer pays for itself within a year if you use it twice a month!

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

ArmZ posted:

Actually for smaller amounts of food its more efficient to use the smaller convection oven because the total energy required scales with the volume. The air fryer pays for itself within a year if you use it twice a month!

I will say, the air fried chicken drumsticks I make are really good and have none of the grease that Lewis lays down next to Max to make him spin off the track.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Michael I'd like to report a murder

https://f1i.com/news/413363-bottas-at-a-better-place-mentally-with-williams-button.html

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Happy 40th Fernando, who is clearly reading this thread and will appreciate the birthday wishes!

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

“Yet Button, who works as an advisor for Williams”

Ah. Right. A ‘come to Death Row’ moment then.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

CancerCakes posted:

Look at this rube who thinks business works, and isn't just a ridiculous construct where people pretend to do stuff

I'm pretending to do stuff right now!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6frezp5GjA

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
https://twitter.com/SportsMediaLGBT/status/1420676215493570562?s=08

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

should probably teach that to checo

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Sir Lewis continues to be GOAT

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Didn't he have to walk back comments that he made about one of his relatives wearing a dress a while ago

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

track day bro! posted:

Didn't he have to walk back comments that he made about one of his relatives wearing a dress a while ago

He said a dumb thing, apologised, and then took his nephew to Disney land so he could meet the princesses.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

track day bro! posted:

he sure did OP, he told his nephew (in a joking fashion, but that's not really relevant) who was wearing a dress that "boys don't wear dresses". and people explained to him why this wasn't cool and he wholeheartedly agreed, apologised and bought his nephew a new dress :3:

thank you for this additional opportunity to show lewis being the GOAT

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Yeah sure he publicly posted his nephew and mocked him online for millions of fans but
today
right now
He's using the on-trend hashtags and that's the most important thing.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
hi i'm here to say that ferrari fuckin owns and khablam's posting loving sucks, well c ya~

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Lewis grew up under section 28, dumbassery amongst thatcher babies is common here because of it - what you do after you’ve been called out on it is what counts.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Khablam posted:

Yeah sure he publicly posted his nephew and mocked him online for millions of fans but
today
right now

"it's just virtue signalling! it's just virtue signalling!" I yell as I root desperately through my pile of Lewis magazine articles for the "Lewis didn't let me poo poo on his plane" one

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Khablam posted:

today
right now

You're right, Lewis did make mistakes in the past, as we all do, but he has grown past them, apologized, and makes an effort to do the right thing now.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Serperoth posted:

You're right, Lewis did make mistakes in the past, as we all do, but he has grown past them, apologized, and makes an effort to do the right thing now.

a concept entirely foreign to khablam

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

POCKET CHOMP posted:

hi i'm here to say that ferrari fuckin owns and khablam's posting loving sucks, well c ya~

this is a great post op, hoping to see more of this kind of post

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

NtotheTC posted:

"it's just virtue signalling! it's just virtue signalling!" I yell as I root desperately through my pile of Lewis magazine articles for the "Lewis didn't let me poo poo on his plane" one

I think that story won the Paul Foot Award.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

woah. Love Our/Your/Their's Lewis. Get in there!

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
What I like about Lewis Hamilton is not only does he love LGBTQ+s but he also loves punting whining Dutch crybabies off F1 tracks

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

my summary of neweys book is: wow Ferrari are such loving cheats lmao

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

NtotheTC posted:

I'm going to save and use "in a joking fashion" for the next time you're completely outraged about something.
I wonder how that will work~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

I mean its not like you spent 2 hours yelling at me on discord for making a joke that landed wrong. And despite apologising for how it was received you ranted for most of that time about how much of a horrible person I was to have even made it.