Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

Intruder posted:

so I'm guessing the match ends with ezekiel hitting drift away and it's proof he's elias or some poo poo

you'll get this in the blow off at summerslam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
"you have to wonder what elias thinks of this" hahaha I love this

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Le Saboteur posted:

Kevin Owens just a great hand with any old angle you give him.

He'll give it his all and make the best of whatever crap you ask him to do. He's the J.K. Simmons of wrestling.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

That was a surprisingly good match

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

elias reminds me a lot of shawn spears, solid if unremarkable wrestler who i still generally am ok seeing in the ring but, outside of the ring, can be really loving fun given the right gimmick

like the elias stuff that didn't boil down to (strums guitar) your sports team sucks - which tbf was only like 10% - was all really fun! and i think this ezikiel angle has been fun though it's been KO holding up the whole thing from what i can tell from clips

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
So when they show these generic Seth Rollins promos, is this when the Ad Tier peacock stream gets snickers and cricket wireless commercials?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

KungFu Grip posted:

its very funny how elias is dressed and wrestles like a generic 80s babyface wrestler

Elias is the new Damien Sandow, except instead of impersonating famous people he will just turn into different generic wrestling trope characters.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Astro7x posted:

So when they show these generic Seth Rollins promos, is this when the Ad Tier peacock stream gets snickers and cricket wireless commercials?

yeah it is

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Time for the spooky mall goths vs AJ Styles and his team of stupid idiots

The Judgement Day is by far one of the worst factions out there just because they are supposed to be this edgy badass faction, but then cut awful YOU PEOPLE SHEEPLE and cheap heat promos

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
this thing with edge is almost word for word the same as house of black

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Chicago absolutely sold on every angle WWE is throwing at it tonight.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Just tuned in. Edge just said I never knew him. :(

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
just lol, lmao

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
lmao bald priest

edit he looked bald. i’m half watching

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
No one holds a scale like that.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

judgement day have a legit cool entrance, shame about the promos and, uh, edge

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
The Judgement Day is so hilariously (awful) edgy it makes Deviantart OCs look tame

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

abraham linksys posted:

judgement day have a legit cool entrance, shame about the promos and, uh, edge

Would probably be better if Edge was a manager for those two. Rhea should be the centerpiece anyway.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
the prinXe

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Liv doing the thing was adorbs

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

DarkstarIV posted:

The Judgement Day is so hilariously (awful) edgy it makes Deviantart OCs look tame

They are so close to being good, but lol, lmao.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

That 40+ year old man desperately trying for a fistbump at the entrance ramp is making me sad.

ExHumus
Aug 30, 2006

BOOM BOOM!!

DarkstarIV posted:

Edge-y.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Rhea's gear looks really bad.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

DarkstarIV posted:

Time for the spooky mall goths vs AJ Styles and his team of stupid idiots

The Judgement Day is by far one of the worst factions out there just because they are supposed to be this edgy badass faction, but then cut awful YOU PEOPLE SHEEPLE and cheap heat promos

it was funny when brody king called out how lame judgement day was and people starting making GBS threads on him about the house of black being a brood knockoff

if you think that then fine but the brood was good unlike judgement day

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

:females:

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!
Haven't watched a single minute of WWE in a long time but Edge's faction is going to win because WWE cannot put Liv in an angle where she comes out on top, ever.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Le Saboteur posted:

Rhea's gear looks really bad.

I like it.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Intruder posted:

it was funny when brody king called out how lame judgement day was and people starting making GBS threads on him about the house of black being a brood knockoff

if you think that then fine but the brood was good unlike judgement day

Like the only good thing about Judgement Day is their music. Everything else sucks. Especially since they like to cut promos in either the dark or spooky purple lighting.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

rhea's gear is fine

also wwe has no idea that they have in liv and it's a shame because she could easily be a star

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

DarkstarIV posted:

Like the only good thing about Judgement Day is their music. Everything else sucks. Especially since they like to cut promos in either the dark or spooky purple lighting.

"you think you know me... you never did!" lmao

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Red pilled Rhea

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†

everyone in edge's group has a different color purple

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Intruder posted:

rhea's gear is fine

also wwe has no idea that they have in liv and it's a shame because she could easily be a star

They've been giving Liv constant TV time and writing angles for her. I think it won't be too long before she wins a championship.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I bet Cody's tit is a work as a way to mock Punk for being a wimp who can't work hurt.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Codependent Poster posted:

They've been giving Liv constant TV time and writing angles for her. I think it won't be too long before she wins a championship.

but she loses constantly. she's just a loser. she's nikki cross without the superhero getup

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

lamentable dustman posted:

everyone in edge's group has a different color purple

They aren't on the same page!

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Codependent Poster posted:

Internally, she's slated as the third biggest babyface for the women on RAW, according to PWInsider.

1) Bianca Belair
2) Alexa Bliss
3) Liv Morgan
4) Asuka
5) Dana Brooke

The heel side is:

1) Becky Lynch
2) Rhea Ripley
3) Doudrop
4) Carmella
5) Nikki ASH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

1glitch0 posted:

I bet Cody's tit is a work as a way to mock Punk for being a wimp who can't work hurt.

I don't think we are supposed to talk about worked tits