Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Choose from the hate menu
gently caress the Cowboys
gently caress Tom Brady
gently caress the Cowboys and Tom Brady
gently caress I love football and it's great it's back
View Results

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
Lol arguing about the rules of running in to the kicker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

corn on the cop posted:

just what the hell were you advocating there cris

Intentionally hurting the punter.

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?
remember that map in Gears 3 that was in a stadium? you could shoot the jumbotron and it would drop onto the field and flatten anyone who was underneath it

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

fsif posted:

I can't (totally can) believe they created a whole new rule because Jerry couldn't build a multi-billion dollar stadium that met code

That stadium should be so much better than it is. Check out what it looks like during a 3:25pm game

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003
Struggling to keep his sanity.

Mystic Stylez posted:

This is true, Mutant Football League this poo poo

Rotten Ref.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

That stadium should be so much better than it is. Check out what it looks like during a 3:25pm game

Will do

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

This concludes Hot Punting Action.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

corn on the cop posted:

just what the hell were you advocating there cris

Cris played in the 80s, when attempting to murder other players was still normal and encouraged, and as a receiver, it was usually him.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

bean mom posted:

op your room looks really moist,

My iPhone XR's case is dirty so the lens is all mucked up.

surf rock posted:

am I crazy or have you posted four separate wing meals today?

you are an inspiration

Only 3 orders of wings today!

I may have something else after I finish this though...

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Quiet Feet posted:

This concludes Hot Punting Action.

Bill Belichick has logged off.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

Fighting a dog off my food since cooked chicken bones are a no go zone is more useful than whatever they droning on about regarding Camarta.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Can the Cowboys be on prime time every game so the whole world can watch them get dunked on every week?

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Welcome back my friend, to…

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

The punt that doesn’t end.

YMB
Nov 8, 2009

in an unceremonious way

Android Apocalypse posted:

My iPhone XR's case is dirty so the lens is all mucked up.

Only 3 orders of wings today!

I may have something else after I finish this though...

If you're going to eat them in such high volumes you should really learn to make your own

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

fartknocker posted:

Cris played in the 80s, when attempting to murder other players was still normal and encouraged, and as a receiver, it was usually him.

Petitioning that Cris has to try and catch a pass across the middle against rodney harrison everytime he says "Now here's a guy"

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

The Buffalo Sabres had their jumbo tron collapse like minutes after players left the ice in the 90s.

Dallas I believe in you.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Anime Store Adventure posted:

love punts, all the punts baby

… Kirk Ferentz?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

NBC what are you implying with this Sinnerman drop while talking about Todd Bowles

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Dr_Strangelove posted:

Welcome back my friend, to…

There behind a glass
Stands a real blade of grass
Be careful as you pass
Move along, move along

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Jerry has undoubtedly used that point to lobby for a permanent primetime slot

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

YMB posted:

If you're going to eat them in such high volumes you should really learn to make your own

if someone who is good at making wings wants to start a thread in TFF teaching the rest of us, I would be very interested in that cooking class

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

surf rock posted:

if someone who is good at making wings wants to start a thread in TFF teaching the rest of us, I would be very interested in that cooking class

Step one: Buy an air fryer.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Paint Crop Pro posted:

Petitioning that Cris has to try and catch a pass across the middle against rodney harrison everytime he says "Now here's a guy"

I'm pretty sure losing two Super Bowls against Ronnie Lott is what caused Cris to be that way

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

Wow Zeke did a good thing!

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

YMB posted:

To be honest I wasn't expecting to be home to watch any games today but my previous engagement got cancelled due to local wildfires.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I am.not good at cooking wings but I will say it always seems to takeover than you would think.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

You can make wings that are better than most non-Western NY wings pretty easily in an air fryer

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Dumb play. Kellen Moore reads like Bizarro Andy Reid

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

Android Apocalypse posted:

To be honest I wasn't expecting to be home to watch any games today but my previous engagement got cancelled due to local wildfires.

Do you also have the gross sepia sky down there too?

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

fartknocker posted:

There behind a glass
Stands a real blade of grass Hellas Matrix Turf with Helix Soft Top artificial turf
Be careful as you pass
Move along, move along

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Kirios posted:

yeah

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

MoaM posted:

Will do

That's when the sun sets directly parallel to the field so one side is literally blind for about 30 minutes :coal:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
poo poo Arians is actually in the booth.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

lol ghost of the feast lording over the game

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

Arians looks like a Florida Santa now

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Wow Zeke did a good thing!

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

surf rock posted:

Prep them with baking powder/corn starch/salt a few hours before you make them and the skin comes out extra crispy

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

poo poo Arians is actually in the booth.

Doing what? Calling the D???!?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

Kirios posted:

fsif posted:

You can make wings that are better than most non-Western NY wings pretty easily in an air fryer

A friend has an air fryer and he made absolutely horrible wings with it for the Super Bowl earlier this year; I know there's more information needed about fryer model, wing brands, sauces, spices, cook times, etc :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Cowboys offense is a clinic in, uh, not being good at football. I got nothing, they suck.