Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

we need posters like you, a voice of reason and compassion is important

but also lmao nerd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

“I think the problem is you’re just uneducated.”

Grassy Knowles posted:

can we please get a saga that isn't spr, ukraine, or hosed up sexual power dynamics for a minute?

pentyne I'm begging you

I wish! my partner hasn't been able to fill their script in 2023 let alone having the bounty of availability necessary for recreational use. This was just a monster and a joint while submitting my resume places.

American McGay posted:

If you empty quote this post you have to remove the timg tags and restore them to img tags. That's an order.

NOW LET'S GET loving HYPE!!!!!!!

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

freeasinbeer posted:

Really? We’re going right to convicted pedophilia accusal?

This is the reason folks hated SPR and her buddies. And some folks even raised concern over it in SAD.

You are why CSPAM bricks dogs.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Endorph posted:

Unfortunately the time to goldmine this thread has passed and it must now be gassed

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
please check out the imp zone wrestling federation. its hilarious

copy
Jul 26, 2007

noasinsense

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

holy poo poo

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Maybe I do have a moral aversion to making money because here goes. You could have continued doing this forever if you weren't trying to pin the blame on another user. I read your posts in the GBS thread and thought to myself "drat - who would be dumb enough to buy that avatar in response to those posts?" It seemed to good to be true from your perspective, and well, it was. Why the gently caress would you buy this avatar for yourself? I know you are aware of the ongoing discussion about avatar traceability. The part that has gone unsaid is that I can look up when someone buys an avatar for themselves, and that's what you did here. You log in to the forums to do so and they are associated with your account.

link here:https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4027239&pagenumber=20&perpage=40#post530681135

I guess I can see why you said this:

I wish I could say this is the first time you've done this, but it's not. You seem to have used the avatar system to direct death threats at yourself and tell yourself to kill yourself repeatedly and even said that you, yourself should "join the 41%". Why? Why the gently caress would you do that? Mirror universe Koala's March where she sockpuppets negative attention at herself instead isn't any more fun. I maybe get it a little bit up until the point where you start blaming other people for them and manipulatively pretending you don't know what they're referring to.

So yeah, I am averse to making money if it's from someone buying hateful avatars for themselves and trying to pin it on other people.

fake edit: lmfao I swear on my forums life I'm not responsible for that KM avatar - it wasn't there when I started typing this post. Someone else must have puzzled it out.

Jack Daniels posted:

nice teuqnieue.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

freeasinbeer posted:

This is the reason folks hated SPR and her buddies. And some folks even raised concern over it in SAD.

Your posts are like your mother, hosed once and then abandoned by god.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

yeah this is really the only thing on th forums that should matter this weekend

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

tryna up my post game to get a tryout in the IZWF hopefully TLD accepts enclosed pool area posters

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

couldn't figure out why so many libertarians were interested in joining the Myst III RP group until we finally cracked the code

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

finally some good poo poo

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Whoa, I need to read that thread

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

sleepin in my car going from thread to thread with a ratty rear end web based gif maker, hopin to grab that brass ring if you wheeeel

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

hoipe

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Boba Pearl posted:

Your posts are like your mother, hosed once and then abandoned by god.

can you two go do this in gbs instead

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

“I think the problem is you’re just uneducated.”
https://www.youtube.com/@IZWF

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

oh my god lol

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

I haven't laughed this hard since i opened an mdickie game

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

freeasinbeer posted:

I would call you a cuck, but the idea of someone originally loving you brings me visceral terror.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Christ make me an ik for an hour and then gas or goldmine the thread, this is turning rapidly into poo poo

BUMBACLOT
Jun 19, 2008

Boba Pearl posted:

I would call you a cuck, but the idea of someone originally loving you brings me visceral terror.

studio mujahideen posted:

can you two go do this in gbs instead

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Boba Pearl posted:

we've moved on

Hookechoes
Mar 12, 2023

As a newbie holy poo poo I understand none of that but by God it looks incredible.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Hookechoes posted:

As a newbie holy poo poo I understand none of that but by God it looks incredible.

that's because it is.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

sharknado slashfic posted:

Christ make me an ik for an hour and then gas or goldmine the thread, this is turning rapidly into poo poo

pardon me sir, but

let the angry man post to the wind

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Nvm the iz thing might have redeemed it

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

American McGay posted:

If you empty quote this post you have to remove the timg tags and restore them to img tags. That's an order.

NOW LET'S GET loving HYPE!!!!!!!

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i almost piss myself laughing everytime i see pablos pose on that poster lmfao

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

The Code Garglers with sleepy Jeffrey

Larryweight Title

just layers upon layers

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

gonna put money on the code garglers, they look to have a weight advantage

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Boba Pearl posted:

boba pearl shut the gently caress up already

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Psycho Landlord posted:

gonna put money on the code garglers, they look to have a weight advantage

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

anyway i liked in video game championship wrestling when the wwe game was so unstable that youd get poo poo like characters teleporting around the ring and reversing time for no reason

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Lady Radia posted:

it’s not that deep, they’re going through a bad time right now.
I mean wouldn't you be too? Your sworn forums enemy taken out by Rust. A kill steal that bad is gonna sting.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I thought I already saw a clip of pragmatica and that other person fighting. Have you only signed two girls

The Postman
May 12, 2007

thinking about the bobbit worm

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Endorph posted:

anyway i liked in video game championship wrestling when the wwe game was so unstable that youd get poo poo like characters teleporting around the ring and reversing time for no reason

oh don't worry the games are still that unstable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Endorph posted:

this one's been unstable in less fun ways I believe, its very easy to overwrite or delete poo poo