Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Draymond is just helping his good friend Jordan Poole because if Draymond didn't pull his bullshit we'd all be talking about how loving terrible Jordan Poole is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Mr. F! posted:

What'd Klay ever do to you?

Klay Thompson is rich kid energy personified

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

quote:

Steve Kerr postgame on Draymond Green's stomp on Sabonis: "I didn't see the play live and then I didn't see the replay. [...] I was busy with uh, y'know, getting the team ready. One of the coaches told me [Draymond] might get ejected."

Kerr is always so high and mighty about anything until Draymond does something

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
Klay Thompson would be insufferable on any team but the warriors, but since Draymond green and that disgusting mouth guard throwing NIMBY fucker are on the roster his unbridled doucheiness is easier to hide

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Mr. F! posted:

What'd Klay ever do to you?

Stating the truth doesn't require an attack on someone. It's been known how soft he is since the Warriors blew a 3-1 lead in the finals

ReWinter
Nov 23, 2008

Perpetually Perturbed
Steph has looked exhausted from the start in both these games and I thought it was because the Kings are bothering him so much, but maybe that’s just “playing with Dray/Klay/Poole” face.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Klay was like the only good player on the Warriors last night, followed by a "ok I guess" Wiggins.

He's not really able to do much anymore beyond just float around the perimeter or make really telegraphed drives that he can't do much with but he's still such a deadly shooter and still gets to the right places.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

ReWinter posted:

Steph has looked exhausted from the start in both these games and I thought it was because the Kings are bothering him so much, but maybe that’s just “playing with Dray/Klay/Poole” face.

I am not a Davion Mitchell fan but he has been doing a good job on strph

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I’m on team beam

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!

Papercut posted:

Let us not lose sight in all of this, just how incredibly soft and pathetic Klay Thompson is and forever will be
To his credit, he's also carrying the Oracle tradition even in his new home, seen here predicting the number of games it'll take the Kings to bounce him:
https://twitter.com/Dubs408/status/1637281160249368576

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
i watched an espn clip about the draymond thing and one of the guys said it was sabonis' fault because he fell over on purpose trying to get a foul. i felt like i was in a parallel universe.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

i am a moron posted:

Klay Thompson would be insufferable on any team but the warriors, but since Draymond green and that disgusting mouth guard throwing NIMBY fucker are on the roster his unbridled doucheiness is easier to hide

He wouldn't be unsufferable on another team, mainly because he'd just become, like, Bradley Beal and would shut up.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

gently caress yeah this great

quote:

Beginning in 2024, all invited players will be required to attend and participate in the NBA Draft Combine or be ineligible to be drafted until the "first subsequent draft for which the player attends and fully participates."

Participation will include league medical examinations, sharing of medical history and biomechanical and functional movement testing, as well as strength and agility testing, shooting drills, performance testing and anthropometric measurements. Players will also be required to conduct team interviews, media circuits, player development sessions and other assessments, as determined by the NBA in consultation with the NBPA. Players will not be compelled to compete in five-on-five scrimmaging, which typically only a handful of first-round prospects elect to participate in.

RIP future Dion Waiters

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM

Woozie66 posted:

He wouldn't be unsufferable on another team, mainly because he'd just become, like, Bradley Beal and would shut up.

you misspelt Tyler Herro

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

WhyteRyce posted:

Kerr is always so high and mighty about anything until Draymond does something

its always been frustrating how Kerr refuses/is unable to contain Draymond. Maybe he's all in on players coach but the dude is out there costing series and championships with his dumbass antics. Draymond has basically said Kerr can't do about poo poo before. I'll miss his defense, dude had an all defense season AGAIN but im just so sick of his stupidity.

Kerrs lineups are pretty sus too. No Kuminga at center? The Kings bench squad beat up the Warriors starters for long stretches and Kerr just lets it ride.

Kings are playing excellent basketball and aside from a 4 minute stretch in the third, really good defense.

Kings vs Lakers will have my blood running hot for sure.

Ammanas fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Apr 18, 2023

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
I'm still worried the Warriors will pull this out.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
https://twitter.com/DraftExpress/status/1648342831843426304?s=20

Teams really really want those medical reports, huh

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

IcePhoenix posted:

Stating the truth doesn't require an attack on someone. It's been known how soft he is since the Warriors blew a 3-1 lead in the finals

the warriors did do this, but it's not like they had the first unanimous mvp in nba history on their team

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
Steph's mouth guard

Klay's fingers and whining about criticism and Charles Barkley

Jordan Poole crying about travels/carries

Anthony lamb the loving rapist

Bob Myers light years ahead

Everything about Draymond

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Stagger_Lee posted:

I'm still worried the Warriors will pull this out.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Isn't kerr a chinese camp denier

chilihead
Nov 5, 2010

Is this real life, or is this fantasy?

Seams posted:

i watched an espn clip about the draymond thing and one of the guys said it was sabonis' fault because he fell over on purpose trying to get a foul. i felt like i was in a parallel universe.

Yeah it was pretty obvious they were doing things to each other and Dray of course took the bait and did the worst thing. It was both of them, but we know Dray is the instigator and knows exactly what he is doing. No problem for me if he gets a gone one game.

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

Tae posted:

Isn't kerr a chinese camp denier

I think that was one of the minority owners.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

a new study bible! posted:

I’m on team beam

Me too especially since the Suns are about to go down 0-2

gently caress Scott Foster

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

Very dumb that games 3 of sac v gsw and clipper v suns are overlapping on Thursday.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
It was not both of them. It’s pretty obvious Sabonis wasn’t grabbing his ankle.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
It was very obvious Sabonis grabbed his ankle, which makes the whole thing much funnier because Draymond got out-Draymonded

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I have long thought CP3 will need to break the Scott Foster Curse in order to win a title, tbf

But even if they lose, oh well I guess. Really trying hard to be less deranged about sports this year. Wonder if it'll hold up :shobon:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I have long thought CP3 will need to break the Scott Foster Curse in order to win a title, tbf

But even if they lose, oh well I guess. Really trying hard to be less deranged about sports this year. Wonder if it'll hold up :shobon:

it’s not some mystical spell scott foster casts, he’s probably just rigging the games

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

fart simpson posted:

it’s not some mystical spell scott foster casts, he’s probably just rigging the games

IDK maybe his cousin is a witch or something

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
Looking forward to the Dray-Sabonis Beef History episode in five years

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

morestuff posted:

https://twitter.com/DraftExpress/status/1648342831843426304?s=20

Teams really really want those medical reports, huh

I wonder how this is gonna work out for all of European players that normally go below the radar

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Nobody is allowed to go swimming in the Jordan Poole after this series

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

The Glumslinger posted:

I wonder how this is gonna work out for all of European players that normally go below the radar

Is the European season done by the time the combine rolls around? Feels like it would be tough for them in general if it isn't.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

What happens if you're injured? Do you still have to go and just limp around?

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Lockback posted:

What happens if you're injured? Do you still have to go and just limp around?

"John McNoACLs, you're up"
"Ok, thats a standing vertical jump of 0 inches"

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Man the players union loves to screw over future members.

Not their problem but lol what a boomer mentality.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Spacebump posted:

Man the players union loves to screw over future members.

Not their problem but lol what a boomer mentality.

Players can't use medicals and tryouts to avoid getting drafted by teams. The player union screw over people but this is modernization.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

The Glumslinger posted:

"John McNoACLs, you're up"
"Ok, thats a standing vertical jump of 0 inches"

Look man Dejuan Blair has a name