Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

oh did you mean the spork case by the 'shebang' ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Yami Fenrir posted:

Too late, you've already been marked for death

roll up! roll up!

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

hambeet posted:

oh did you mean the spork case by the 'shebang' ?

Eh, everything really Spork case, Maug "turbo", etc.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

JosefStalinator posted:

Also the awful app just refused to let me view all posts by a poster in the thread, handicapping my ability to apply my super reading powers

it definitely can do this. mine does (ios).

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Yami Fenrir posted:

Eh, everything really Spork case, Maug "turbo", etc.

oh yeah that's general i feel just a lot of hamming it up, and possibly people trying it on. i'm not having a solid read on which is which though.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

HAMMING

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

clown facts

Did you know that clowns have been around since the time of the ancient Egyptians? That’s right! They were thought to have served a socio-religious role as the priest often played the clown role as well. Jesters were found in 300 B.C. China under the reign of Emperor Shih Huang-Ti.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I've decided Yami isa da scum because dat would be da most interesting. ##vote Yami

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Somberbrero posted:

I've decided Yami isa da scum because dat would be da most interesting. ##vote Yami

Lol.

Do explain.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

hambeet posted:

clown facts

Did you know that clowns have been around since the time of the ancient Egyptians? That’s right! They were thought to have served a socio-religious role as the priest often played the clown role as well. Jesters were found in 300 B.C. China under the reign of Emperor Shih Huang-Ti.

thisa nerd brought a book to theuh circus

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Yami Fenrir posted:

Lol.

Do explain.

hard to format a real case on the phone and I'm heading to bed. just feels right though. Your more recent spork casing seemed reserved, I imagine Town Yami would be baying for blood at some of those funny responses from spork. Not 'haha' funny to be clear. We got enough of that going around here.

Is there actually a thunderdome? I lost track of it in the shenanigans.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
It would also just be fun if Yami is scum.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Somberbrero posted:

hard to format a real case on the phone and I'm heading to bed. just feels right though. Your more recent spork casing seemed reserved, I imagine Town Yami would be baying for blood at some of those funny responses from spork. Not 'haha' funny to be clear. We got enough of that going around here.

Is there actually a thunderdome? I lost track of it in the shenanigans.

What do you mean?

I've been on Spork more than anyone else this game.

If you think they're so funny why didn't YOU point them out?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Yami Fenrir posted:

What do you mean?

I've been on Spork more than anyone else this game.

If you think they're so funny why didn't YOU point them out?

Because it's firework day baybee. It may be a poo poo holiday but it's a day to do stuff. Also I think spork just plays more reactively than I'm used to iirc

Yeah you're on them but it feels like you're not really invested in moving votes there. More like 'hey here's a good case on paper.' is that really your fault with all the silliness going on? Maybe not, but you're a strong player and I want to keep my eye on the ball. I guess you're the ball in this metaphor. I want to keep my eye on you.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Somberbrero posted:

Because it's firework day baybee. It may be a poo poo holiday but it's a day to do stuff. Also I think spork just plays more reactively than I'm used to iirc

Yeah you're on them but it feels like you're not really invested in moving votes there. More like 'hey here's a good case on paper.' is that really your fault with all the silliness going on? Maybe not, but you're a strong player and I want to keep my eye on the ball. I guess you're the ball in this metaphor. I want to keep my eye on you.

Horseshit.

I posted that case yesterday evening before I went to bed, and I've asked both sand and beet for opinions this morning on the stuff while they were around and not talking about it.

If you want to keep an eye on me, why are you preemptively voting saying I'm scum?

This doesn't add up. It just feels like a lazy attempt to push me because Miller.

##vote Somber

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

roll up! roll up!

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Beet don't tell me you rolled scum again, you're breaking my heart

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Yami Fenrir posted:

Beet don't tell me you rolled scum again, you're breaking my heart

idk why people forget that relaxed beet is more than likely town beet.

like, think about rimworld 2 beet. posting at the high rollers high stakes table beet.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

not tipping a kids sized spaghetti on own lap beet.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

ill be honest, while i'm not sure i agree with his conclusions, i do feel somber 'trying it on' as a positive sign.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

hambeet posted:

idk why people forget that relaxed beet is more than likely town beet.

like, think about rimworld 2 beet. posting at the high rollers high stakes table beet.

Idk, in Cultivation maf you were super sideliney and you were scum, which is exactly what's making me worry rn.

I guess I should reread rimworld tho

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Yami Fenrir posted:

Idk, in Cultivation maf you were super sideliney and you were scum, which is exactly what's making me worry rn.

I guess I should reread rimworld tho

yeah but in cultivation i replaced into a scum role and had a quarter of town wanting to vote me out daily because of it. i wasn't really giving it my all. i was just having fun.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

anyway i make fun of people talking about their own meta and omfg i just did it. self own. totally rekt.

roll up! roll up!

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
I find it really unlikely Yami is scum with the miller claim and I'm not sure what to make of Somber casing him. Holiday skimming seems towny if anything though.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Man I am so bored.

Stop celebrating treason day or whatever and entertain me.

I wish I was in a masonry or something.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.

Maugrim posted:

I find it really unlikely Yami is scum with the miller claim and I'm not sure what to make of Somber casing him. Holiday skimming seems towny if anything though.

I agree. Yami's been pushing me for most of today and even I think he's wrong-town not scum with an agenda.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.

hambeet posted:

anyway i make fun of people talking about their own meta and omfg i just did it. self own. totally rekt.

roll up! roll up!

You should self-hammer again! Really mess up your own meta.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Need to see Yami live till d3 before I can soulread them

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
##vote Zoya

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

SporkChan posted:

You should self-hammer again! Really mess up your own meta.

never self hammer!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

hambeet posted:

never? self hammer!

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Maugrim posted:

Tbh I am seriously unimpressed by Sombers "Case" he instantly went back on.

I want to see more from Somber because right now I'm firmly in the "Lazy scum hoping for easy target" category on Somber.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

wologar posted:

##vote Zoya

Zoya?

Why?

I feel like I'm getting lost in the sauce here with tall of the votes flying left and right

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Yami Fenrir posted:

Zoya?

Why?

I feel like I'm getting lost in the sauce here with tall of the votes flying left and right

:honk:

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Meh I reread early rimworld and I still am not sold on beet.

That said Somber called me out for not being bloodthirsty enough so

Vote Somber with me for fun and profit

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

someone tell me why wologar isnt scum

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

you tell me why wologar is scum first

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Yami Fenrir posted:

you tell me why wologar is scum first

I've now read it and I'm not convinced, the biggest reason I could see is wolo isn't sussing me :V

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

I've decided that shwinne-spork-somber is the scumteam after a reread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Yami Fenrir posted:

I've decided that shwinne-spork-somber is the scumteam after a reread.

Explain.

Still phoneposting btw sorry