Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rojkir
Jun 26, 2007

WARNING:I AM A FASCIST PIECE OF SHIT.
Police beatings get me hard
Trains are good on the Venice Verona stretch. Going to lake Garda you can get off the train at Peschiera, but I don't really see the reason to do so. Lake Garda kind of sucks without personal transportation I would assess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
That is correct, the same goes for the more famous lakes to the west as well. When I lived in Trento, I went to Garda a few times but only with an Italian friend that had access to a car.

Saladman
Jan 12, 2010

mobby_6kl posted:

Does anyone know what's the parking situation like in Veneto cities? I'll be flying to Venice next week and after a few nights there I'm considering either renting a car or using trains to get around, probably Padova, Verona and lake Garda area.

From previous experience even in Northern Italy the public transport can have some huge gaps (almost got stuck in a vine village near Turin that had essentially a one-way bus service) but OTOH don't want to have a nightmare finding parking and/or paying through the nose for it and city entry fines and what not.

Just rent the car in Verona. In Venice obviously you can’t use it and in Padova and Verona, parking is easy but the trains to those cities are good and frequent too. I’ve been extensively all over that area, almost entirely by car, and I always get around by street parking except in high season at the most touristy of tiny towns like Limone (Sul Garda) where there’s almost no chance to street park unless you’re there in winter. I occasionally pay for street parking, but tickets are so rare that I would just pay them if they came (they very rarely do) rather than have to worry to go back and find a meter and/or find €1 and €2 coins.

If you look online you might find Americans talking about the necessity of paying for parking in Italy, but that’s because they do - or did - have to go into a post office to pay them without paying absurd wire transfer fees. From European banks it’s super easy and the expected value of paying for parking vs paying for fines leans heavily towards paying for fines, which is why Italians also rarely pay. If you see an area where every Italian has a ticket displayed then you should make sure to find some euro coins. I don’t think I’ve ever seen an Italian meter that accepted card, which contributed significantly to my idgaf attitude towards meter management. Have you seen how Italians park? I think you’d have to be double parked across two ambulance spots in front of the presidential palace to get a tow. Or in front of a private garage.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
I don't particularly recall having issues with parking in those areas of Italy (outside of the tourist hotspots of course), though this was back in 2018 and may have changed since then. Also going to include the usual warning about ZTLs or local-only traffic zones: they're often not well marked, camera enforced, and Google is generally unaware of them so will happily send you into one. Basically the centre of almost every town and village is local traffic only, so if you drive into one the camera will catch you and send an automated fine. Like I said they often aren't well sign posted, and usually just called ZTL which doesn't help if you're not Italian.

YoursTruly posted:

Also, happy to hear recommendations for things to see on the European side of Istanbul!

I think there's an Istanbul specific thread somewhere in this subforum, it's probably a page or two back by now but I remember it had some good recommendations I think

Rojkir
Jun 26, 2007

WARNING:I AM A FASCIST PIECE OF SHIT.
Police beatings get me hard

Saladman posted:

by car, and I always get around by street parking except in high season at the most touristy of tiny towns like Limone (Sul Garda) where there’s almost no chance to street park unless you’re there in winter. I occasionally pay for street parking, but tickets are so rare that I would just pay them if they came (they very rarely do) rather than have to worry to go back and find a meter and/or find €1 and €2 coins.

You can pay by an app on your phone nowadays, still no card in most places.

Saladman
Jan 12, 2010
Oh, yeah as Webmeister absolutely do not chance it with ZTLs, especially not with an Italian plated car and especially especially not with an Italian plated rental car. You will not get away with breaking a ZTL except in the tiniest of tiny towns.

Good to know you can pay street parking without coins, but I hope they have a national app and not every city / region has its own stupid app. Knowing how it goes though i think my hope may be in vain.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Thanks all. Yeah it's the ZTLs that I was concerned about. I think I'll see about renting for the last few days to drive round the lake and then just return it straight at the airport which would be pretty convenient because of an early flight.

Greg12
Apr 22, 2020

mobby_6kl posted:

Thanks all. Yeah it's the ZTLs that I was concerned about. I think I'll see about renting for the last few days to drive round the lake and then just return it straight at the airport which would be pretty convenient because of an early flight.

As far as scenic drives go, that Strada Della Forra can't be beat for the change in scenery you get in a fifteen minute drive from Mediterranean lemon groves to Alpine pastures.

Some webpage says it's uphill-only until the end of September.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

At some point in 2024, the EU is going to introduce a new system called ETIAS.

It is very very similar to the USA ESTA system. Basically, if you're from a country that is not in Schengen but for which the EU does not require a full visa, you need to go a website, fill in your passport details, pay 7 EUR processing costs and that will be required to be allowed into Schengen.

People from the orange countries on this map will need to do this, once it gets launched.

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort

Carbon dioxide posted:

It is very very similar to the USA ESTA system. Basically, if you're from a country that is not in Schengen but for which the EU does not require a full visa, you need to go a website, fill in your passport details, pay 7 EUR processing costs and that will be required to be allowed into Schengen.

People from the orange countries on this map will need to do this, once it gets launched.

The authorisation will be valid for three years, fortunately.

Guy Axlerod
Dec 29, 2008
It also should launch with EES. They will not stamp your passport, but will take a photo and fingerprints. Maybe you get to use automated entry lanes? It's not clear.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Lol Britain

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )

Doctor Malaver posted:

Oh that's good news

And if it's one 7 euro application fee for the entire region then that's pretty reasonable

Saladman
Jan 12, 2010

Carbon dioxide posted:

RIP French Guiana, Reunion, Mayotte, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Romania, and New Caledonia, which have apparently been ejected from the EU.

Someone made several errors on that map, so I hope it wasn’t an EU-made one that no one double checked.

For example even though Bulgaria, Cyprus, and Romania aren’t Schengen, they are EU and will require an ETIAS to visit (and citizens of those countries will not need ETIAS to travel to Schengen-non-EU countries like Switzerland or Norway).

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

greazeball posted:

Lol Britain

Yeah, I want to kill myself but society and apparently my inner faculties frown upon it.

Thank you to everyone who commented on my previous post! I'd like to get another trip in whenever possible (may be never, lol).

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Doctor Malaver posted:

Except when your passport expires first, then it expires when your passport expires.

Fruits of the sea
Dec 1, 2010

Hopefully they do a decent job signposting ETIAS. A bunch of people I know have been refused entry to the US on arrival because they had no idea ESTA was a thing. Admittedly pretty stupid of them but I think a lot of EU folks just take free border entry for granted.

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Fruits of the sea posted:

Hopefully they do a decent job signposting ETIAS. A bunch of people I know have been refused entry to the US on arrival because they had no idea ESTA was a thing. Admittedly pretty stupid of them but I think a lot of EU folks just take free border entry for granted.

In Australia we have the Smart Traveller website, an Australian government website which provides information for Aussies travelling to different countries, including visa requirements, travel advisories etc.

Out of curiosity I looked up the Smart Traveller page for America and boy howdy are the entry requirements intense :dogstare: In contrast, traveling into and around Schengen was very easy!

Given Australia is at the arse end of the world I can't think of anything worse than flying for 20 odd plus hours only to arrive somewhere and not be let in so anywhere I travel I make drat sure everything is in order.

It's like the videos tiktok likes to show me sometimes of people who get to the airport with expired passports, or passports that have an inadequate amount of time left on them to travel. Sure I feel bad for those people but how can you organise an international trip without doing even a cursory google :psyduck:

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Chewbecca posted:

Out of curiosity I looked up the Smart Traveller page for America and boy howdy are the entry requirements intense :dogstare: In contrast, traveling into and around Schengen was very easy!:
What? You need a valid passport, an email address, a mailing address, an emergency contact, and $21.

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

What? You need a valid passport, an email address, a mailing address, an emergency contact, and $21.

The section under 'Visa and border measures' is quite a bit longer than that (although what you've written I'm sure in essence is what it boils down to) - but I certainly don't want to argue about it

The pages for places I travelled to in Europe weren't as intense, all I'm saying

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

If you want to have a good laugh all you need to do is look up US Department of State travel advisories to European countries.

For instance, they say this about the Netherlands:

quote:

Exercise increased caution in the Netherlands due to terrorism.

Country Summary: Terrorists continue plotting possible attacks in the Netherlands. Terrorists may attack with little or no warning, targeting tourist locations, transportation hubs, markets/shopping malls, local government facilities, hotels, clubs, restaurants, places of worship, parks, major sporting and cultural events, educational institutions, airports, and other public areas.

quote:

Safety and Security

Terrorism: Terrorist groups and those inspired by such organizations are intent on attacking U.S. citizens abroad. Terrorists are increasingly using less sophisticated methods of attack – including knives, firearms, and vehicles – to more effectively target crowds. Frequently, their aim is unprotected or vulnerable targets, such as:

- High-profile public events (sporting contests, political rallies, demonstrations, holiday events, celebratory gatherings, etc.)
- Hotels, clubs, and restaurants frequented by tourists
- Places of worship
- Schools
- Parks
- Shopping malls and markets
- Public transportation systems (including subways, buses, trains, and scheduled commercial flights)

Crime: While the rate of violent crime in the Netherlands is low, tourists are often targeted by pickpockets, bag snatchers, and other petty thieves and are active in and around train, tram, and metro stations in city centers; and aboard public transportation, especially to and from Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport. Thieves often work in pairs: one distracts you, often by asking for directions, while the other moves in on your unguarded property. Use your hotel safe, and keep baggage locked or secured when you are away. Avoid leaving valuables in automobiles, especially electronic devices, such as laptops, tablets, GPS devices, and mobile telephones. Never leave your personal items or baggage unattended.

- Most retailers in the Netherlands only accept a “chip and pin” card and will not accept a standard U.S. credit card containing only a magnetic strip. ATM and credit card users are advised to keep an eye on their cards at all times. If you feel uncomfortable using your card for any reason, use cash. Contact your credit card provider for further guidance.

Demonstrations occur frequently. They may take place in response to political or economic issues, on politically significant holidays, and during international events. 

- Demonstrations can be unpredictable, avoid areas around protests and demonstrations. 
- Past demonstrations have turned violent.
- Check local media for updates and traffic advisories.

quote:

Public Transportation: 

Rail is often a convenient alternative to driving, particularly in the areas around Amsterdam, The Hague, and Rotterdam, where road congestion is frequent. Rail network information is available at http://www.ns.nl/en. It is relatively safe to travel by rail from city to city, compared to some other European countries but be aware of pickpockets. Taxi service in the Netherlands is safe but expensive. Trams and buses are both convenient and economical but are often frequented by pickpockets.
( source )

I shouldn't need to tell you all that the Netherlands is a very safe country, that while theoretically terrorist attacks are always possible they've become very infrequent to the point of no longer occurring at all, and (violent) crime rates are in general a lot lower than in the USA. I don't know whether the US government is so insane about this to cover their own rear end or because they're afraid their citizens might actually go and experience a different culture.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Diplomats over heard complaints about McDonald's which is why you see the terrorism stuff

a drink or two
Oct 21, 2008

WaryWarren posted:

I lived in Bolzano and Trento for awhile. I would go to Val di Fassa and Alpe di Siusi a lot. I would take the bus to Vigo di Fassa, then the funicular up to the south end of the valley. I would hike at a leisurely pace and stay either here - https://goo.gl/maps/gBEW51qaDG3NTBsF8 or here - https://goo.gl/maps/Vyz8Uch5PNGQDq5U7. From the first hut, you can easily hike up here - https://goo.gl/maps/djikDBrX2reEU1PN8. The next day, I would hike north out of the valley and cross into the Alpe di Siusi over the Catinaccios at this point - https://goo.gl/maps/NBMCJHLm9eP5xZmGA. However, this leg can be long for some people, so you can hike to this hut on the first day, located on a small lake - https://goo.gl/maps/cZ9htv8f6MYs3h5i7. From Rosszahnscharte, it's a leisurely downhill hike in the largest alpine meadow in Europe. The cable car at Compatsch will take you down to the town of Siusi, where you can pick up a bus to take you back to civilization.

Just want to say thank you again for this; just finished hiking Paolina chairlift - Rifugio Passo Principe - Tierser Alpl - Compaccio (3d/2n) and it was amazing. This post helped a lot to set me on the right path. The Dolomites are incredible, would recommend.

Fruits of the sea
Dec 1, 2010

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

From what I recall, it can take weeks to go through. There's a dumbass screening form that asks if you're a drug addict or criminal :downs:

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Fruits of the sea posted:

From what I recall, it can take weeks to go through. There's a dumbass screening form that asks if you're a drug addict or criminal :downs:

A British guy one time accidentally clicked "yes" on the question "are you a terrorist".

He immediately got banned from America for life with no way to appeal or correct the mistake.

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Carbon dioxide posted:

If you want to have a good laugh all you need to do is look up US Department of State travel advisories to European countries.

For instance, they say this about the Netherlands:

( source )

I shouldn't need to tell you all that the Netherlands is a very safe country, that while theoretically terrorist attacks are always possible they've become very infrequent to the point of no longer occurring at all, and (violent) crime rates are in general a lot lower than in the USA. I don't know whether the US government is so insane about this to cover their own rear end or because they're afraid their citizens might actually go and experience a different culture.

lmao the Netherlands is incredibly safe I agree, and certainly doesn't warrant uhh all those words.

In fairness, the Aussie Smart Traveller website has a generic "pickpockets target tourists" for every country in the world I've ever read the listing of, other than maybe Singapore.

I'm sure some choice words are written about Australia's capital cities too mind you, but like everywhere it really depends where you go. Kings Cross (Sydney) at 3am Saturday morning is very different to Darling Harbour (Sydney) at 2pm.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Gov.uk has similar warnings to that, with the terrorism bit probably copied and pasted for every country in western Europe. The main difference I can think of is that, for the Netherlands, I think it clarifies that you can't just smoke weed anywhere, that hallucinogen laws have changed in recent years and that hard drugs are still a big no-no - because people go to Amsterdam in the misguided belief that it's some sort of naughty theme park for adults. Also, I think the entry for France throws shade about strikes and riots.

It tends to be rather reliable for entry requirements though, which was handy when covid protocols were still a thing.

Fruits of the sea
Dec 1, 2010

No surprise there, the entire EU would go into a panic if transfers through Schiphol airport were restricted.

Greg12
Apr 22, 2020
well I'll be:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/30/world/europe/terrorist-question-scottish-traveler.html

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Paywall kicking my arse here

But on the face of it, that's really sad!

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

Drone posted:

Anyone got recos for a weekend in Copenhagen?

Wanted to follow up on this post since I had my trip this past weekend.

Stayed a bit outside of town (Ørestad) because of prices, but getting to and from the hotel was super easy with the Metro. The M1 went pretty much straight from our hotel and we tended to use Nørreport or Kongens Nytorv as our sort of main base of operations when taking trips into town. Nyhavn is jam-packed and megatouristy, and the cafes along the north side are mediocre at best... but a great place to just sit and peoplewatch. We had a fantastic Thai dinner at Charm Thai just off of Nyhavn (reservations needed but it wasn't touristy at all imo) and I'd definitely recommend it -- with the word of warning that when they say something is spicy, they loving mean it. Obligatory boat tour from Nyhavn was also fine, your bog standard harbor tour experience for the most part.

The National Museum is good but extremely big... if anyone wants to really see everything and/or take your time and actually read the placards or listen to an audio tour, you'll need the entire day to get through it. Just massive, we ended up only going through three of the areas and were still there for like 4.5 hours despite trying to breeze through.

The gardens at Rosenborg Castle (and the Botanical Gardens right across the boulevard) are fantastic for picnicking. In general we learned that food is lolexpensive in Copenhagen, so next trip we'll definitely plan a lot more meals where we just chill out in some gardens somewhere with some cheap groceries from Netto or something.

Shopping at Strøget seems like a must for people who like doing that kind of thing. We only did a bit of it, walked through Illum and then hit up a bunch of smaller shops (I had to browse through each of the Faraos Cigarer shops because I'm a tremendous nerd, definitely worth a visit imo if you're into board/card/mini/RPG/cosplay/weeb poo poo/film merch stuff).

Christiania was neat to walk through. We were there around midday and apparently the guided tours only happen at 15:00, but we didn't have much of an issue just wandering around on our own. The only bit that might be overwhelming for the more reserved people is Pusher Street, but that section is short, can be easily avoided, and is immediately recognizable when you approach it for all of the shoddy little booths hawking hash and joints from shady people. Otherwise we just sort of walked around some paths in the community, then made our way north through the woods toward Holmen.

One thing I didn't see mentioned in the thread but something I'd definitely recommend: Reffen Streetfood in Refshaleøn is a fantastic way to spend a sunny afternoon. Place is huge with pretty much any type of food and drink you'd want, tons of seating space, a skate park/play area for the kids, and is directly on the water for a great breeze and views of the harbor. You could do a lot worse on an aimless afternoon than just sitting on a bench there with friends, eating and drinking for a few hours and having a good time. We were there on a Saturday and it was crowded but not overly so, lines at the food stalls were very short and there were tons of places to sit. Getting there and back can be a bit of a pain though, since the metro ferry to Nyhavn only runs every 30 minutes and there's often a huge line and they have to turn people away if the boat's full (it's always full).

Central Copenhagen is very walkable. Bring a good pair of sneakers, your feet will thank you. We did something like 55km of walking over three days, if my smartwatch can be trusted. Very much looking forward to my next visit.

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

a drink or two posted:

Just want to say thank you again for this; just finished hiking Paolina chairlift - Rifugio Passo Principe - Tierser Alpl - Compaccio (3d/2n) and it was amazing. This post helped a lot to set me on the right path. The Dolomites are incredible, would recommend.

Glad to hear. I'll be in Bolzano in early November but won't be doing any hiking. :(

Qubee
May 31, 2013

So I am travelling to Italy from the 6th to 13th of September. I've got nothing planned so far. I honestly don't want an adventurous or exhilarating holiday. I'm flying into Rome and figured I'd spend 3 days there, and then buzz off to the countryside to stay in a quiet Airbnb somewhere and just enjoy the views, weather, and peace. That being said, does anyone have any recommendations of what to do in Rome?

- Colosseum
- Pantheon
- Museum
- Sistine Chapel maybe?
- St Peter's Basilica
- Villa Borghese

And then for the quiet, peaceful countryside stay (at an Airbnb), does anyone have any recommendations? I don't really want to rent a car but I will if it will add value to the trip. I was thinking of just staying somewhere an hour or so by train from Rome.

Saladman
Jan 12, 2010
This is more like two hours away, but a typical chill and beautiful spot accessible by public transport would be the Naples area, either an island like Ischia or the Sorrento peninsula area. South peninsula (Amalfi) is not well connected by public transport but the north is. The area around Gaeta is also nice although I have only driven through and not stayed the night. For four days though I think it would be reasonable to go to one of the nice suburbs of Naples and chill.

For Rome, just look at a list and see what seems interesting to you. You won’t find anything off the beaten path there, everything of interest will be on a list somewhere. You could even ask ChatGPT for specific recommendations tailored to you - it will work great on Rome because the training data is absurdly large. It works pretty poorly in other parts of Italy, like it had lots of hallucinations about Apuglia when I tried earlier this year.

Qubee
May 31, 2013

Thanks for that, the ChatGPT Rome itinerary is genius.

As for Naples, I think you're onto something. Would you suggest I give the city a tour or just have a quick glimpse around and then make my way to the quiet suburbs? All this being said, I'm now very much considering getting a car just to expand my reach. I could go to all those different places you suggested. We'll see. How affordable are taxis over there, and can I use an app like Uber?

Qubee fucked around with this message at 11:38 on Aug 29, 2023

Saladman
Jan 12, 2010

Qubee posted:

Thanks for that, the ChatGPT Rome itinerary is genius.

As for Naples, I think you're onto something. Would you suggest I give the city a tour or just have a quick glimpse around and then make my way to the quiet suburbs? All this being said, I'm now very much considering getting a car just to expand my reach. I could go to all those different places you suggested. We'll see. How affordable are taxis over there, and can I use an app like Uber?

Uber works in some cities and not others. Usually more expensive than a taxi since they have nicer cars, but probably worth the hassle compared to trying to hail and talk to a normal taxi. Public transport in big cities in Italy is generally good.

If you purely want to chill I’d personally go to Sorrento or Ischia. With a car then I’d look for whatever Airbnb has the nicest view and quality at your price point. Naples has a lot of cool stuff but visiting Pompeii, Herculaneum, Naples-City, is exhausting and the opposite of chilling. I’ve heard Vesuvius tours suck, including from my wife who normally loves that kind of thing, but I haven’t been up it.

Driving in Naples is horrific, imho even worse than driving in Cairo as the roads are narrower and the terrain crazy hilly. Driving outside of Naples is okay but I’d only go for a car if you find a perfect Airbnb that isn’t easily accessible by public transport. I also really like driving.

If you do get a car then southern Tuscany (et Montepulciano) is also quite accessible, about a 2.5hr drive from
Rome. ChatGPT also does a good job for suggestions in the Naples and Tuscany area, although you’ll need to double check for hallucinations as it does sometimes make towns up completely and it doesn’t work at all for public transport information. Bing’s AI might work for more specific details, I can’t remember.

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

FWIW I hated Naples but loved Capri. Naples was hectic and the most dangerous taxi drive I've ever taken.

Capri is beautiful and worth a day trip or more if you can manage it, although quite expensive to stay at (although not impossible if you book far enough in advance).

Bollock Monkey
Jan 21, 2007

The Almighty
Naples is glorious and interesting, but it's the opposite of chill. Vesuvius tours definitely suck.

Sorrento, which we didn't manage to visit, is definitely the chill out/easily accessible area if you're wanting to head South. You can also get on the train from there to Pompeii/Herculaneum in a bit over an hour if you did want to spend a day going to one of them.

Qubee
May 31, 2013

All booked. I land very late at night on the 6th, I'm actually quite annoyed with that awful timing. I lose an entire day and am paying big bucks to Airbnb a place just because it's too late in the day to do anything but sleep. 7th-9th I'll be in Rome. 9th is shifting to Sorrento, where I'll be until the 12th. 12th I'll make my way back to FCO and stay in the general area until my morning flight on the 13th. My plan is to sign up to a bunch of those Airbnb experience stuff, there seems to be absolutely loads to choose from and the reviews are quite good.

I'm only taking a backpack with me, and I have a 10kg allowance. It's a 7 day trip, so I plan on taking 14 pairs of underwear so that I can poo poo myself twice a day. But more seriously, I'll take 4 pairs of underwear, 4 shirts, 2 flannel shirts, 2 jeans, a pair of tracksuit bottoms, socks and a toothbrush. I don't see me needing anything more than that, and don't expect to shop or buy a bunch of souvenirs whilst there. I don't think taking a small suitcase for the cabin is worth it, and it'll just be a headache when I'm moving about between places. The Airbnb's I'm staying at have a washing machine so I can wash my stuff midway through the trip. Am I forgetting any must-take items?

Feeling oddly apprehensive and anxious as I've not travelled in three years.

Qubee fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Aug 29, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

You'll need powerpoint adaptors, assuming you're travelling from a country that doesn't have the same powerpoints