Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

As a Burrow owner, I'm about to spend an unhealthy amount of FAAB on Qirk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

My only Burrow shares are in a Supeflex Dynasty where I decided to sell my other starting QB, Derek Carr, for a first and a third because I was worried he would turn into a pumpkin. The rest of my roster is decent but at this point I am going to try to sell off Josh Jacobs and De'Andre Swift for future picks or young talent and hope to get a top 3 pick so I have another franchise QB that isnt a threat to retire to preach. Burrow's injury just reinforces my thought to do tank for the year in the hopes of coming back stronger next year.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
I use a trade analyzer to make sure I’m not offering bullshit in trades but I want to run it by here since it says I’m giving up too much buying low for Chase

I give
Mattison
Swift
Mike Williams

Receive jamarr chase

Half point PPR

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

the_american_dream posted:

I use a trade analyzer to make sure I’m not offering bullshit in trades but I want to run it by here since it says I’m giving up too much buying low for Chase

I give
Mattison
Swift
Mike Williams

Receive jamarr chase

Half point per

This is not too much, it's not enough. It's not a very good offer and would almost certainly be rejected.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
I agree but Im fishing. He needs rb more than I need receiver help. Thank you sincerely for the quick response

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

the_american_dream posted:

I agree but Im fishing. He needs rb more than I need receiver help. Thank you sincerely for the quick response

Yeah if he's desperate or really worried about Burrow then it's definitely the time to pounce. You'd probably have more luck with a 2 for 1 with one of those backs plus a 2nd player a tier above these guys.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
Mattison isn't good, and it's only a matter of time until Swift and Williams get hurt. I certainly wouldn't accept that for Chase, and I would need significantly more to even consider it.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Agreed. Especially if Burrow is hurt.

Nice, thank you friends

I’m thinking 40% of FAAB.

EconDad
Jul 20, 2013

you talkin' to me Sheriff?

oh... I thought you was talkin' to me.

THOSE DAMN ENCHILADAS

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Who drop in 0.5 ppr to pick up Hunter Henry?

Kyle Pitts TE
R Bateman WR
T Boyd WR
D Achane RB

I think Boyd. Achane hasn’t done anything plus I have J Wilson, but Achane seems like the kind of rookie RB talent that could explode later in the season. Likely won’t happen but is a big lottery ticket.

I’ll differ a little and say cut Bateman. Boyd will actually get points at times. Bateman never does.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Burrow getting hurt makes me feel bad about having Higgins as WR1.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I have Chase in both my big money leagues (plus Higgins and Mixon in one)

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Well apparently he made the FG.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
Which player would you rather have in dynasty, Jayden Reed or Trey McBride? It's a PPR league with TE premium. I can get one of them in a trade and not sure which one to go with. My gut is telling me Reed, but my overthinking brain is telling me McBride.

van fem
Oct 22, 2010

If you can't be right, be confusing.

Jingleheimer posted:

Which player would you rather have in dynasty, Jayden Reed or Trey McBride? It's a PPR league with TE premium. I can get one of them in a trade and not sure which one to go with. My gut is telling me Reed, but my overthinking brain is telling me McBride.

Reed no question. Was a favorite of Matt Harmon’s reception perception (among WRs drafted outside rd1).

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Chubb’s injury so bad they won’t show it on TV.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Whoreson Welles posted:

Chubb’s injury so bad they won’t show it on TV.

Oh yeah he’s done :barf:

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Nooooo chubb. My first pick

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Jerome Ford, on my bench.

I try to get a couple backup RBs for my bench for just such an occasion. Considering my starters are Saquon and Jamaal Williams I'm glad

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

it's week 2 and half the fantasy first-round RBs are injured for multiple weeks, with chubb almost certainly done for season

rough season for high profile RBs

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

And yet CMC, healthy as a bird and laughing

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
When can I start saying Najee was a bad call?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Vargo posted:

Probably a couple of weeks ago.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

kiimo posted:

You better knock on some wood my dude.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

kiimo posted:

Jerome Ford, on my bench.

I try to get a couple backup RBs for my bench for just such an occasion. Considering my starters are Saquon and Jamaal Williams I'm glad

You hit the lottery can't bitch about 1 week.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
he can surely bitch that both his starters got hurt this week though.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I got forced into a Ford start this week with Jones out. :confuoot:

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

I galaxy-brained myself into starting Shaheed over McLaurin and London and am now going to lose by .5 and drop to 0-2 :shepicide:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

kiimo posted:

you shut the hell up and you shut up right now

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Snagged Ford before anyone else in my league

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007

Vargo posted:

I'm starting to agree with that assessment.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
:smuggo: Najee sucks really bad and i feel justified having him on my Never ever again list

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Matt Zerella posted:

:smuggo: Najee sucks really bad and i feel justified having him on my Never ever again list

:same: dude

I should have the same policy with the Steelers offense altogether

Cat Hassler fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Sep 19, 2023

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

I think Najee would be fine if he didn't have a bottom-2 QB under center. Like seriously if Zach Wilson didn't exist he would be the worst QB in the league, there is zero passing threat.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

ranbo das posted:

I think Najee would be fine if he didn't have a bottom-2 QB under center. Like seriously if Zach Wilson didn't exist he would be the worst QB in the league, there is zero passing threat.

pickett wasn't even the worst qb who played tonight. would safely say he's bottom 10 at this point, though. maybe bottom 5.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

abelwingnut posted:

pickett wasn't even the worst qb who played tonight. would safely say he's bottom 10 at this point, though. maybe bottom 5.

Ok I mean Bryce Young is probably under him along with Wilson, but outside of one long catch-and-run by Pickens tonight his statline was 14/29 for 151 yards and an interception. He's basically got the vision of the field of Justin Fields combined with the rushing ability of Rodgers post-injury.

I dont think you can play any Steeler in redraft and probably only want to hold Pickens in dynasty, at least when the Steelers draft a new QB next season he might do something.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
Chubb/Dobbins crew checking in. There goes $96 of my $200 salary cap 😩

EconDad
Jul 20, 2013

you talkin' to me Sheriff?

oh... I thought you was talkin' to me.

THOSE DAMN ENCHILADAS

Freaquency posted:

I galaxy-brained myself into starting Shaheed over McLaurin and London and am now going to lose by .5 and drop to 0-2 :shepicide:

I've been galaxy-braining myself out of McLaurin starts this year too and I'm starting to piss myself off. I typically set and forget McLaurin... "but his toe!", they say.

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008

ranbo das posted:

Ok I mean Bryce Young is probably under him along with Wilson, but outside of one long catch-and-run by Pickens tonight his statline was 14/29 for 151 yards and an interception. He's basically got the vision of the field of Justin Fields combined with the rushing ability of Rodgers post-injury.

I dont think you can play any Steeler in redraft and probably only want to hold Pickens in dynasty, at least when the Steelers draft a new QB next season he might do something.

Pickett has played two pretty tough defenses to start the year but the AFC North as a whole doesnt really have cupcake defenses either.

Atm bottom 5 qb for sure.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Who else drafted Dobbins and Chubb? Wishing I'd bitten on one of those bad trades I was being offered for Chubb last week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
I drafted Chubb but luckily Mostert and Rachaad White as bench stashes, so I’m feeling ok. Ford was gone the second Chubb was injured.