Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
Cat big, so what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norse Code
Mar 10, 2007

DON'T AWOO - $350 PENALTY

Just LOOK at them:

(taken just seconds before biting the loving poo poo out of each other)

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

babies :kimchi:

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
https://i.imgur.com/qJc3msj.mp4

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I choose to believe that the person and the cat are playing a game where the cat loves to be raised out of holes with a bucket on a rope and insists that they do it again and again.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Norse Code posted:

(taken just seconds before biting the loving poo poo out of each other)

That looks like a vintage high school senior picture.

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

dismas
Jul 31, 2008

same

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

"The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping."
Dale Carnegie
This is the face of an unrepentant arsehole who brought a live mouse inside without my knowledge, lost it, learned her lesson and brought in a dead one, then left me to deal with the now-dead first mouse after it had burrowed through my couch and been squashed when someone sat on it without realising.

I had to cut out a section of my couch because liberal applications of bleach couldn't kill the smell.

She's got the softest belly fur.

left_unattended has a new favorite as of 06:33 on Apr 25, 2024

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Obviously the cat was trying to teach you a lesson.

DID YOU LEARN?

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

The lesson I've learned is that that's a gorgeous shithead cat right there

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

"The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping."
Dale Carnegie
I already knew I was a sucker for a pretty face.

I did learn that she's smarter than my last guy, it only took one lost mouse to teach her that dead ones don't hide. He never learned that trick, bless his heart.

SgtScruffy
Dec 27, 2003

Babies.

Good kitty

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Coming up next, it's the Unrepentant Arseholes with their new single Dead Mice Don't Hide.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

left_unattended posted:

She's got the softest belly fur.

But does she like belly rubs?

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

Dale Carnegie
They're her favourite. Despite the attitude she's a total sweetheart. Props to whoever named her Magma Wyrm, I can only imagine that's what put people off long enough for me to adopt her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

left_unattended posted:

They're her favourite. Despite the attitude she's a total sweetheart. Props to whoever named her Magma Wyrm, I can only imagine that's what put people off long enough for me to adopt her.

Aww, lil Maggie W. :3: