Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

ruddiger posted:

Flarrowgends of Constantomorrowverse.

DCWU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived

Whizbang posted:

I hope all the DC film stuff stays in its own Earth-T (for terrible) bubble and far away from this show.

Seems to be the plan so yay for that! Keep the dumb, boring and overly serious movies out of my dumb, fun and campy TV shows please.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines

ruddiger posted:

Flegends of Tomarrowverse; come on man!

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.

ruddiger posted:

Fledgstanbul not Constantomarrow-verse

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Huge spoilers for episode 211

Said episode is titled "The Reverse Flash returns"

Sadly, it won't be Cavanaugh but Matt Letscher the one on the yellow suit.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Huge spoilers for episode 211

Said episode is titled "The Reverse Flash returns"

Sadly, it won't be Cavanaugh but Matt Letscher the one on the yellow suit.

I hope even though it's that actor they keep calling him Wells the whole time.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Jolyne Cujoh posted:

Fledgstanbul not Constantomarrow-verse

ow now I have a migraine you jerk

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3YTFMxK3kU

Caitlin :swoon:

Synthwave Crusader fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Dec 24, 2015

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Thanks for posting a major spoiler dude.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It's the preview image. This is not a safe space from trailers.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Aphrodite posted:

:cry:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

enraged_camel posted:

Thanks for posting a major spoiler dude.

Uhhhhhhhh we've known this was coming since the 2nd-to-last / last episode of last season dude.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Duke Chin posted:

Uhhhhhhhh we've known this was coming since the 2nd-to-last / last episode of last season dude.

What?

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Duke Chin posted:

See this is what I thought exactly. And then someone threw out those pics of E-2 Barry.

Not exactly spoiling anything *major*; We all knew Killer Frost was coming since like midway through season 1.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

I thought the spoiler is the one at 6 seconds in?

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Bruceski posted:

I thought the spoiler is the one at 6 seconds in?

Yes, I'm not talking about Killer Frost.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
Legends of Tomorrow promo going for a very Guardians of the Galaxy vibe, methinks.

:getin:

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

BrianWilly posted:

Legends of Tomorrow promo going for a very Guardians of the Galaxy vibe, methinks.

Looks dumb, but the right kind of dumb.

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry

BrianWilly posted:

"How many knives do you have?!"

I think Rip Hunter is going to be an immediate favorite for more reasons than just being Rory.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

apatheticman posted:

Looks dumb, but the right kind of dumb.

Yeah, if they've gone with the tongue-in-cheek tone, the show can be a big hit.

Mr Beens
Dec 2, 2006

Aphrodite posted:

Standard TVIV rules say that previews and trailers should be spoilered.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

Mr Beens posted:

Standard TVIV rules say that previews and trailers should be spoilered.

He literally complained about a spoiler that can only be seen by watching the video.
Nobody forced him to watch it.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

:eyepop:

so hype

BrianWilly posted:

This is the most appealing look at the show yet

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

adhuin posted:

He literally complained about a spoiler that can only be seen by watching the video.
Nobody forced him to watch it.

Ironically, editing and putting the link behind spoilers meant that when I tried to reveal them on my phone I automatically followed the link, so I was forced to watch!

Of course I don't give a poo poo about "spoilers" in a promo commercial.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Guy A. Person posted:

Ironically, editing and putting the link behind spoilers meant that when I tried to reveal them on my phone I automatically followed the link, so I was forced to watch!

Of course I don't give a poo poo about "spoilers" in a promo commercial.

Personally, I think it's hilarious that people consider commercials (or even movie trailers for that matter) as spoilers.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

The promo right after the midseason finale spoiled the same poo poo and that was weeks ago so I'm confused why people are losing their mind over it.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Scyantific posted:

The promo right after the midseason finale spoiled the same poo poo and that was weeks ago so I'm confused why people are losing their mind over it.

I prefer watching each episode knowing nothing about it. I avoid promos for this reason. I'm sure many others are the same way. What's so god drat hard to understand about that?

Furthermore the rules are VERY clear about this:

quote:

SPOILER RULES: Are you talking about something that's already aired in an episode on the East Coast? Then you don't need spoiler tags. Are you talking about something that you only saw in a preview, or a commercial, or or due to a leaked ANYTHING? Then you need spoiler tags. Casting information is not a spoiler. Unless it obviously IS a spoiler, like a recurring character that was presumed dead or something coming back. Honestly, just use common sense.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

enraged_camel posted:

I prefer watching each episode knowing nothing about it. I avoid promos for this reason. I'm sure many others are the same way. What's so god drat hard to understand about that?

Furthermore the rules are VERY clear about this:

You. Clicked. The. Link.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
1. Caitlin was shown as Killer Frost in a previous episode of the Flash that has aired. We have been talking about Caitlin being Killer Frost for like the past year or so completely unspoiler tagged.

2. If it's something other than Caitlin then don't click the video.

It never said you can't post trailers of spoiler content, just if you talk about it it has to be spoiler tagged. If you wanna be real technical.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Rhyno posted:

You. Clicked. The. Link.

The link was not in a spoiler tag at the time I clicked it, moron. I put it in spoilers when I quoted it. Check the time of my post and his edit:

"Scyantific hosed around with this message at Dec 24, 2015 around 02:57"

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

enraged_camel posted:

The link was not in a spoiler tag at the time I clicked it, moron. I put it in spoilers when I quoted it.

He didn't post a spoiler directly in the thread, and if you didn't stop the video when it loaded as it clearly says what it is you have only yourself to blame.

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

I am definitely a madman with a box

enraged_camel posted:

The link was not in a spoiler tag at the time I clicked it, moron. I put it in spoilers when I quoted it. Check the time of my post and his edit:

The link doesn't need to be in spoilers, just any discussion about it.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Mostly Don't loving backseat mod. Report it if you think it's a problem.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Rhyno posted:

He didn't post a spoiler directly in the thread, and if you didn't stop the video when it loaded as it clearly says what it is you have only yourself to blame.

Yep, of course. :rolleyes:

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

enraged_camel posted:

You seem enraged.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

enraged_camel posted:

Yep, of course. :rolleyes:

Alternatively you could just stop reading and posting in this thread.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Rhyno posted:

Alternatively you could just stop reading and posting in this thread.

Or you can just gently caress off.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

If he's this mad about that imagine the reaction if someone had posted the one showing Eddie's return.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Aphrodite posted:

If he's this mad about that imagine the reaction if someone had posted the one showing Eddie's return.

You rang?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Aphrodite posted:

I'm not mad about the spoiler itself. I'm annoyed at the suggestion that it was somehow my fault.

Then again, I have to remind myself that it's Rhyno. I have no idea why he still isn't on my ignore list. THAT is definitely my fault.

• Locked thread