Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

Yeah. I know there are a shitload of crazy weirdos on there but if you're careful about who you follow it isn't bad. Don't make the mistake of actually posting content, though, if you're like me and feel the need to courtesy re-follow anyone who follows you. I've got one Homestuck who won't shut up and some kind of furry who won't stop reblogging Five Nights at Freddy's poo poo. Other than that it's pretty okay.

V God loving drat it. V

Action Yak fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Oct 31, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

Action Yak Police posted:

Yeah. I know there are a shitload of crazy weirdos on there but if you're careful about who you follow it isn't bad. Don't make the mistake of actually posting content, though, if you're like me and feel the need to courtesy re-follow anyone who follows you. I've got one Homestuck who won't shut up and some kind of furry who won't stop reblogging Five Nights at Freddy's poo poo. Other than that it's pretty okay.

i hear a furry dildong company started making 5naf content :ohdear:

The Time Dissolver
Nov 7, 2012

Are you a good person?
I watched Misery and kept thinking about what would be on Annie Wilkes's Tumblr. Nursing memes, depression and fat acceptance comics, racebending Misery Chastain fanart.

e: also probably dabbles in social justice because how else does someone like that learn about hobbling in diamond mines

The Time Dissolver fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Oct 31, 2014

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

I am incredibly confused how someone can get turned on by lovely animatronics.

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

Man Whore posted:

If it exists, you better believe there's somebody who wants to gently caress it.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

V God loving drat it. V

not all tubmlrs :eyeroll:

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

Baracula posted:

not all tubmlrs :eyeroll:
Fair enough. Rereading my post I basically just said, "Hey, it isn't that bad except that it actually is."

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

I have a tumblr and I use it to follow blogs that post cool gun pics but then they all turn out to be an-caps who post 3/4ths gently caress the police bullshit.

Tumblr delenda est.

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

Man Whore posted:

I have a tumblr and I use it to follow blogs that post cool gun pics but then they all turn out to be an-caps who post 3/4ths gently caress the police bullshit.

Tumblr delenda est.

What about spherical cats?

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster

Man Whore posted:

it's pretty hard so they tend to fix that problem by drawing them with enormous tits

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Man Whore posted:

Tumblr delenda est.

we have a very cool and not retarded gun forum right here! you can talk about guns, and liberals, and gun grabbers to your hearts content and be told how cool and attractive you are by other cool attractive ppl ;D maybe even get a quick blowie

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

Did this get posted yet?

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

Baracula posted:

we have a very cool and not retarded gun forum right here! you can talk about guns, and liberals, and gun grabbers to your hearts content and be told how cool and attractive you are by other cool attractive ppl ;D maybe even get a quick blowie

I'm a pinko tho.

FultonCountyHealth
Jun 18, 2012

Bro Dad posted:

you forgot supernatural.

does anyone still watch supernatural other than weird tumblr people

Broenheim posted:

How did you forget sherlock and doctor who?

These shows are bad and problematic because they use queerbaiting, which is tumblr speak for "How dare you not make these two male characters gay for each other!"

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
I ship Sam and Dean

Shorter Than Some
May 6, 2009

Did this get posted yet?

Why would processed chicken have any more bacteria than regular chicken?

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
lol @ teletubbies but to be fair I can see how the mistake was made

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

that first picture looks like a delicious dessert.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I thought that was an urban myth, but maybe I'm thinking of the rumors that KFC is made of genetically-engineered Chicken-Centipede creatures with twenty legs and forty wings apiece

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

loquacius posted:

I thought that was an urban myth, but maybe I'm thinking of the rumors that KFC is made of genetically-engineered Chicken-Centipede creatures with twenty legs and forty wings apiece
There's no way they cram the entire chicken through like it says in the tumblr post but it does exist.

snopes posted:

Mechanically separated meat is a paste-like or batter-like meat product created by forcing unstripped bones under high pressure through a type of sieve to separate edible meat tissue (including tendons and muscle fiber) from the bones. Contrary to what is claimed above, the process does not involve the grinding up of entire animal carcasses ("bones, eyes, guts, and all") into one large, amorphous glob of meat; it is a technique for removing what is left on the bones of a carcass after all other processing has been completed.
Still pretty gross but to a lesser extent.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

PhunkMonkey posted:

If aliens make first contact with an Otherkin, we're all royally hosed.

I doubt aliens are going to come to earth and head immediately to a suburban basement.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
So much penis envy

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

JFairfax posted:

lol @ teletubbies but to be fair I can see how the mistake was made

I remember seeing a video of a health conscious chef making chicken nuggests by hand with with the leftover tendons/junk while kids were watching him and then offered the kids a choice between the chicken nuggets and some healthy food he made and the kids chose the chicken nuggets and he was upset about it.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

One of my favorite meats is from an animal which bathes in its own poop. Man I don't give a poo poo if it looks gross, how does it taste?

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

zen death robot posted:

Those kids loving rule

I want to say this was Jamie Oliver

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Sexual Aluminum posted:

he wants 2 hatefuck a whopper p bad

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Simstim posted:

I remember seeing a video of a health conscious chef making chicken nuggests by hand with with the leftover tendons/junk while kids were watching him and then offered the kids a choice between the chicken nuggets and some healthy food he made and the kids chose the chicken nuggets and he was upset about it.

it's great when they try to use gross-out tactics, especially vegans. did you know eggs are a chicken's menstruation???

if you care about this you are legitimately a first world overprivileged piece of poo poo

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Jonny 290 posted:

he wants 2 hatefuck a whopper p bad

I want to see this hilarity

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

E:\FILES>quickfli clown.fli

Sexual Aluminum posted:

Yeah it was shown on his school dinners program.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

theironjef posted:

Goddamn it mohawk guy, don't you know that being boring is literally the worst thing you can do to a trans person?

I'm cool with calling a trans whatever they want, but I'll never call someone a xe or zie or whatever. "Them" or "that person" is what I'll settle for.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Phlegmish posted:

it's great when they try to use gross-out tactics, especially vegans. did you know eggs are a chicken's menstruation???

if you care about this you are legitimately a first world overprivileged piece of poo poo

Oh man that's so gross that I'm eating the flesh of a living thing, guess I'll switch to stuff that was grown in dirt and literal poo poo.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

Oh man that's so gross that I'm eating the flesh of a living thing, guess I'll switch to stuff that was grown in dirt and literal poo poo.

Well see you had to kill that animal to eat and that's bad. Plants don't have souls though, so it's okay!

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!
All vegetables go to heaven

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

DemonTrigger posted:

Well see you had to kill that animal to eat and that's bad. Plants don't have souls though, so it's okay!
I don't really like Maddox but he had some comic that was a rabbit getting caught in a wheat thresher and the other rabbit was like "no it's fine".

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

A. Beaverhausen posted:

I want to see this hilarity

I watched it when it originally aired it was awesome http://youtu.be/mKwL5G5HbGA

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Edmund Lava posted:

I watched it when it originally aired it was awesome http://youtu.be/mKwL5G5HbGA

I was talking about Oliver hate loving a burger, but I wanted to see this too so thanks :shobon:

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Omi-Polari posted:

http://miriamafloat.tumblr.com/post/100886380945/ill-tell-you-whos-cis

"A person who identifies with the gender they were assigned at birth."

I’m going to lay out a little groundwork first:

1) Gender is a hierarchy dividing the oppressive (males, i.e. men, boys) from the oppressed (females, i.e. women, girls),

2) An individual who embraces self-harm is either mentally ill and/or coping with unbearable circumstances by adapting to it,

3) An individual who is forced into a thing cannot identify with that thing as a rule, because they do not have the choice to refuse this identity.

This excludes all women from being cis, as women are given no choice concerning their position within an oppressive hierarchy.

The only individuals who can be cis are gender-compliant males. Since gender is a hierarchy, it is defined by action and behavior, not merely the symbols of dominance. A man in a dress may be gender non-conforming, but most are still gender compliant.

A male transsexual AKA transwoman may identify as a woman, they may wear a dress, they may not, they may take hormones, they may not, they may have an external penis, they may instead have an inverted penis. In considering the statistics of violence affecting women, these small behaviors of supposed gender non-conformity are all but irrelevant.

What is relevant are the behaviors which contribute directly to the subjugation of women. Threats, harassment, silencing and gaslighting the truth, sexual predation, assault, murder, rape culture, rape and rape and rape…these are the tools of the patriarchy in keeping the oppressed population - females, women, girls - from rising up.

In case you didn’t click on any of the links, I’ll just spoil the surprise - all of the perpetrators are male transsexuals. AKA transwomen. AKA men.

Gender-compliant men, who reinforce female subjugation by participating in violence against women, especially against those women who know the truth and dare to speak it.

Men who identify with the category of oppressor. Even if they claim to be oppressed in order to prevent criticism.

Transwomen are gender-compliant men.

Transwomen are cis.

The logical display here is fascinating.

1. Trans = good (premise 1)
2. Women = good (premise 2)
3. Cis = doubleplusungood (2, Double Negation)

Conclusion:

4. Women ~= Cis (3,2, Modus Tollens)

Flawless argument! :v:

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

There's no way they cram the entire chicken through like it says in the tumblr post but it does exist.

Still pretty gross but to a lesser extent.

It's not gross at all you dumb loving baby.

bucketmouse
Aug 16, 2004

we con-trol the ho-ri-zon-tal
we con-trol the verrr-ti-cal

Segmentation Fault posted:

how is xabby formed

Code Jockey posted:

consider me chrono triggered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010
I’m a Lizard. Deal with it.
Hello everybody, my name’s Britt. This is my first post, and it’s going to be a defining one. You should expect all following posts of mine to be of similar content. I mostly made this account to vent. Sometimes I just need to get things out, and you are free to listen or not.
First let me repeat what I said in the title - I’m a Lizard. Biologically of course I’m a human. Male to be exact. But I identify as a female Lizard. Why nobody is able to comprehend this is beyond me, especially my parents who have known me my entire life. For as long as I can remember I’ve just thought of myself as a Lizard on the inside. Lizards fascinate me and I’ve always felt “at home” when I’m around them. I feel like they are my kin. Of course my parents don’t get it and want me to be a successful male human being, straight and everything. Ugh, I don’t know why everyone has to push their beliefs and traditions on me.
Anyways, to the meat of this post. I was at a carnival with some friends and I saw some guy drop his wallet. I ran over and grabbed it and brought it to him. He thanks me graciously and said something along the lines of “Thank you for being a decent human being”, something like that. I was fuming!!! I bit my tongue so hard and quickly turned away without saying a word. What the gently caress, seriously? He assumes that because biologically I am a human that I can’t possibly be anything else? He’s unable to grasp the concept of people identifying with other species? I’m just so tired of casual bigotry like that. I suppose he thought I was a “boy” too ._.
I had to get that out. Expect frequent posting from me in the future. There are a lot of idiots out there, and I always seem to run into them. Thanks for reading.

Another Argument with My Parents
Once again my parents have shown they don’t have a clue who I am. Apparently my school called them about alleged “behavioral problems” of mine. My parents told me about it at dinner. The “”“”behavioral problems”“”” are me using the female restroom at school. Oh. My. God. I tried to keep my calm when they brought it up, but when they told me they agreed that I need to start using the male restrooms, I flipped my poo poo. I lashed out maybe a little too harshly, but what else am I supposed to do? Be a good lil boy and take it? I’m a WOMAN. A lizard at that, but a woman nonetheless. I am NOT a boy. Having a penis DOES NOT make me MALE. Why is it everyone’s business what kind of genitals I have. I’m a girl; I use the girl’s bathroom. I even sit down to pee FFS. Nobody is being affected by what I do, so why is it their prerogative to tell me which restroom I should be using? I lost my appetite and left the table bawling. I locked my room and cried most of the night. They tried to come in and “console” me, but I didn’t let them. Even my own parents won’t stand up for who I am. I hate that they are such privileged cissexists. gently caress this poo poo

• Locked thread