Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Keep the car, but PM me the aforementioned 40 minute video

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

giving the car away will result only in sadness and spiders.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Pham Nuwen posted:

:agreed:

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

Now. Morally where would someone stand along the thought of give her the camaro, hit it and quit it, hold onto it while she's in the hospital, go after the second girl, and pray to God there's complications

Which is the one that tried to murder the other?

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Yeah, I kinda thought that was implied. Proof of concept, and all...

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009

I'm pretty sure this diagram is backwards for the current situation. And don't give up that bitchin camaro. Bitchin camaro. Just stick your dick in the blender and leave the camaro keys and title in your back pocket.

literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

German officer Johannes Bolter peeks out the hatch of his Tiger I heavy tank during a quiet moment before the Battle of Kursk - c:1943 (colorized)
Slippery Tilde
man you can't seriously want to give away the camaro so quickly and for so little after being cockblocked for so long :v:

i mean obviously you can but you definitely shouldn't :v:

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
It is 1636 pacific right now. I want a link or a PM to this video by 1800 pacific.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
Don't loving give her the Camaro. Here is what happens if you do:

1. You hand over the keys
2. She gives you a handie-J as a thank you (or sleeps with you once at the most)
3. She bounces
4. You never see her again.

Also, we're going to need to see this video.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

MustardFacial posted:

Don't loving give her the Camaro. Here is what happens if you do:

2. She gives you a handie-J as a thank you (or sleeps with you once at the most)
3. She bounces

Also, we're going to need to see this video.

I'm going through some poo poo my ex picked today to re friend me on Facebook out of the blue after over a year of not even one word.

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

MustardFacial posted:

3. She bounces
5. You hook up with Girl #2.
6. You get a Mazda pickup.
7. ????
8. You win.

FTFY.

Also, yes, video.

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

I'm going through some poo poo my ex picked today to re friend me on Facebook out of the blue after over a year of not even one word.

Realtalk: unfriend and block. I know you two have a history together, and I know you truly do love her, but the only way you are going to heal (and you are healing, if very slowly) is to stay the gently caress away.

Maybe one day, when wounds have healed and she gets her poo poo together (not you, her), you might be able to reconnect. But today, if you look back, you have a girl who stomped on your heart. Look forwards instead, where you have one girl who wants freaknasty sex and one girl you have a powerful connection with. That's a pretty shiny 14" future.

And I loving know what black despair is. You got my number if you want to talk about it.

rndmnmbr fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Dec 23, 2015

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

Don't do this to yourself dude.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Don't listen to all these guys, if the girl is of good wholesome character I'm sure she can be trusted with the Camaro.

Consequently I'm an incredibly good judge of character so if you have any videos of her or something I could view them and tell you whether you should give her the camaro.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

MustardFacial posted:

Don't do this to yourself dude.

Don't give some chick the camaro less than a week after getting it after all these months. Also don't respond to your ex, delete the friend request.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Endocarditis, eh. Which IV drugs has she been doing to get that?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I assumed that part was a given if a girl can manage to spend any length of time in close quarters to me.

That hug when I brought the camaro by was the first female physical contact ive had outside from camaro girl doing the occasional shoulder check in almost 16 months.

https://youtu.be/ve3c0a2k7qY

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

rndmnmbr posted:

Realtalk: unfriend and block. =

A thousand times this. She will gently caress your head and nothing more.

Edit: You dumb gently caress. You added her. :mediocre:

meatpimp fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Dec 23, 2015

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

That hug when I brought the camaro by was the first female physical contact ive had outside from camaro girl doing the occasional shoulder check in almost 16 months

ok that's legit sad, yo

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I understand that for a certain element of my mental coping ability I vocalize the thoughts running through my mind, and it gave a lot of you the idea I was quite a bit worse off than I was. But I have never been anywhere even approaching okay. But that was even before her. Girls approach me because I'm fun and witty and spur of the moment, and then slowly grow to resent me because when I forget things on a written list, I'm either doing it on purpose to piss them off. When everything's a joke, then I can't be serious, I just need t think before I say some thing or put more effort into behaving. I'd say my day to day interactions with people are easily at an 80%+ of the image I take a great deal of fun and enjoyment living, because it's really not so much a stretch to see actually doing them. I'm just putting words to the darkness in the backs of everyone's minds.

I have lost almost all of my friends i have known for over the ten year mark, one of them approaching 13 years a month ago because they said they were sick and tired of me not just getting the gently caress over it.

To this day, she's still the one and if we don't wind up together I'm pretty much prepared to just go ahead and keep getting cats because I can't loving put anything else of me into a new person because what I gave up I did to make sure she didn't die. I legitimately said out loud to anything that was listening I'd give anything to give her a life back, and I guess it was the devil who turned and nodded okay.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I actually really do enjoy the way the universe feels the need to instantaneously correct any major spike in a certain emotional direction with its polar opposite, guaranteeing the absolute maximum amount of yo yo whiplash.

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009
... so about that video... for science!

Also the old crazy will be the new crazy will end like the old crazy but perhaps with more fire and death.
Get some loving golf shoes.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Guys, guys. The video is like the camaro. He'll dangle it infront of us for months, we'll keep asking about it, and every video link will be a tease.

This is intro to the 14" experience for the readers of this thread. What is conscious effort and what is just second nature? Is it truly black and white, or are there shades of grey, those are the questions we need to explore.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Actually the arrival of a new piece on the chessboard and sort of doing a perspective check on things made me realize that despite the tone that sounded like it was bragging and an Avenue to more, despite things getting a little crazy out there at the end, i really did have an overall pleasant time with hanging out. So my official stance is that I confirmed it, and there's enough tits on the Internet you don't need a finger pointed at the one pair I happened to know, who I'm pretty certain doesn't know given its definitely not a studio product . It just doesn't sit right with me some how.

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

It just doesn't sit right with me some how.

^This is true. Discussed this with a friend of ours who's home video hit the net some years ago thanks to a scumbag bed buddy of hers.

How's the Honda?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

extreme_accordion posted:

How's the Honda?

I'm pretty sure he burned it to stay warm by now.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

extreme_accordion posted:

How's the Honda?

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern
Jesus Christ that is sad. Way to bring down my whole day man.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

MrKatharsis posted:

Jesus Christ that is sad. Way to bring down my whole day man.

Heard about where dogs go when they die
They don't go heaven where the angels fly
Go to a lake of fire and fry
No playing catch on the fourth of July

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Yes the sensible thing to do would be to give away the camerao :doh:

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

Dolomite motherfucker.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

To this day, she's still the one and if we don't wind up together I'm pretty much prepared to just go ahead and keep getting cats because I can't loving put anything else of me into a new person because what I gave up I did to make sure she didn't die. I legitimately said out loud to anything that was listening I'd give anything to give her a life back, and I guess it was the devil who turned and nodded okay.

On the day I married my first wife, her brother came up to me and said "You married my sister. It's your own fault."

14", it's your own fault.

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:
was ding a ding dang, my dang a long racecar.

It's a love affair. Mainly jebus, and my racecar.

God dammit. That episode didn't grab my heart and wring it out when I saw it last, because I'd never had a dog. Now I'm actually close to tears at my desk just from that. I need to go home and hug my dog.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

meatpimp posted:

On the day I married my first wife, her brother came up to me and said "You married my sister. It's your own fault."

14", it's your own fault.

So you're saying you've made more than 1 mistake eh?

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

veedubfreak posted:

And how.

Deceptor101
Jul 7, 2007

What fun is a project if it doesn't at least slightly ruin your life?
Am I the only one who read the two girls story and thought: "Both these women are now interested because he's got an '80s v6 t-top camaro?"

I am living in the wrong town apparently.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

Deceptor101 posted:

Am I the only one who read the two girls story and thought: "Both these women are now interested because he's got an '80s v6 t-top camaro?"

I am living in the wrong town apparently.

You're interested in the wrong women.

Or maybe he is. Or maybe both.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

My take: they're interested because some other woman they possibly don't know or maybe they do, was willing to give 14" a free camaro.

She must like him a lot, to give him a free car, eh? Hmmmmmmm, goes the hindbrain.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

veedubfreak posted:

For some reason, friends really don't appreciate it when I congratulate them on their upcoming divorce immediately after they get married. :confused: Or on their upcoming lack of sleep for the next several years when they have kids..

also:

Pham Nuwen posted:

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
Disregard females, acquire Camaros. If you want company get a dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

some texas redneck posted:

For some reason, friends really don't appreciate it when I congratulate them on their upcoming divorce immediately after they get married. :confused: Or on their upcoming lack of sleep for the next several years when they have kids..

also:

I may not be happy being single, but at least I'm unhappy while having 100% of my stuff and no child support.

• Locked thread