Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

loving lol :five:

Check this poo poo out

https://www.mgtow.com/manosphere/

Enjoy their forums responsibly, please!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nooner posted:

waht oes MGTOW stand for?

Mighty Gay Tube-launched, Optically tracked, Wire-guided

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

I really wish the MGTOW movement would devolve into jailhouse gay where they just gently caress eachother's greasy fat asses instead of crying about how undersexed they are on the internet

Also how many of these creeps would immediately drop their charade if a "HB10" suddenly showed interest in them lol

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
poopy pee

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

final2percent posted:

Check this poo poo out

lets check out the MEN's health and fitness subforum *scrolls thru pages of threads whining about fat chicks*

oh, a martial arts thread sweet

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
hybrid sca nerd/navy seal build

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Delicious tears.

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
...tears nothing, that's a textbook suicide note.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I stopped playing MGTOW around when those ice age cards came out

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Breetai posted:

Delicious tears.

someone let him touch a boob

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.

EugeneJ posted:

Holy poo poo skip to 15:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6JvrNxn6R4

"I'll just kick back here, enjoy my house, play in my garden, and rake in my profits from silver and bitcoin when the economy crashes"

Was not expecting that to be a direct and actual quote

whoflungpoop posted:

lets check out the MEN's health and fitness subforum *scrolls thru pages of threads whining about fat chicks*

oh, a martial arts thread sweet

Hmm an anime called Dragonballz you say? What an obscure and artistic anime that nobody has ever heard of.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Sure, go your own way, men. That's just what the gays want. The lesbians will convert the straight women and the gay men will convert the straight men, then everyone will be gay. I read all about it in the Protocols of the Friends of Dorothy

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i cast fireball

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Breetai posted:

Delicious tears.

if you think that's funny, check out some rape survivor support groups. hilarious stuff!

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Cumslut1895 posted:

if you think that's funny, check out some rape survivor support groups. hilarious stuff!

A series of unsatisfying dates that don't go anywhere = a horrible crime against one's person

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Pththya-lyi posted:

A series of unsatisfying dates that don't go anywhere = a horrible crime against one's person

no, but if you laugh at that horrible post, you're a fundementally terrible person

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Cumslut1895 posted:

no, but if you laugh at that horrible post, you're a fundementally terrible person

Not laughing here, the dude's obviously depressed and has some nasty cognitive distortions ("No woman will ever love me, 41 is too late to find someone, etc.") and the people he's talking to will only validate those distortions so it's unlikely he'll get better. I feel bad for him. I just assumed you were equating getting raped with not being in a satisfying relationship.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Pththya-lyi posted:

Not laughing here, the dude's obviously depressed and has some nasty cognitive distortions ("No woman will ever love me, 41 is too late to find someone, etc.") and the people he's talking to will only validate those distortions so it's unlikely he'll get better. I feel bad for him. I just assumed you were equating getting raped with not being in a satisfying relationship.

delicious tears

edit: and let's be real here, a 41 y/o with no relationship history is not going to be able to find one at this point in his life. That post isn't really inaccurate

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Pitdragon posted:

also OP you are funny because you are clearly miserable as gently caress but you're also a huge pussy that's afraid to do anything about it except whine into the howling void that is the internet

he just happens to know about, search for, and look at these kinds of videos for fun.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Kill youreself OP

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

final2percent posted:

Check this poo poo out

Enjoy their forums responsibly, please!

lol what an insane clusterfuck of mixed metaphors and just straight up dogshit prose. that's why you don't get laid dude!! your prose is bogus

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Cumslut1895 posted:

and let's be real here, a 41 y/o with no relationship history is not going to be able to find one at this point in his life. That post isn't really inaccurate

It's possible, just astronomically unlikely. Maybe if he got out there and worked on becoming a cooler guy (not necessarily a more fashionable guy, but someone that's at least enjoyable to be around) instead of stewing in his quiet desperation, he might find someone, but the fact that he's given up practically guarantees he'll be alone.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
i used to feel cool and superior to these dudes because i get laid all the time but now i get laid all the time to the extent that i feel like they are entirely beneath my regard and their inevitable swallowing of a shotgun in a cheap motel room stirs only my sympathy for the poor housemaid that has to scrub the blood and brains out of the bedspread. godspeed and good riddance. it's ok to die.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

wiffle ball bat posted:

i used to feel cool and superior to these dudes because i get laid all the time but now i get laid all the time to the extent that i feel like they are entirely beneath my regard and their inevitable swallowing of a shotgun in a cheap motel room stirs only my sympathy for the poor housemaid that has to scrub the blood and brains out of the bedspread. godspeed and good riddance. it's ok to die.

ur so cool

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

i know

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
i thought mgtow was a new type of anti tank missile or something

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Cumslut1895 posted:

Nice guy "a bloo bloo bloo only Bad Boys get the girls" bullshit is fair game for laughter forever.

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
all this bullshit is, is just screaming into the void really loudly "Im a fat loving retard and i cant get laid and im super mad about it" and the void is everyone else and they do not care because you are a worthless person undeserving of love or respect

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals

Cumslut1895 posted:

i thought that was pretty funny because that guy is probably going to kill himself like he should

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)
"Gaze upon my lovely deck, men. All this could be yours... if only you free yourselves from the shackles of women."

There was a MGTOW blog where a guy boasted about cooking some chicken. He basically just took a plain chicken breast and baked it for an incredibly long time, and then ate it, noting that it was a bit dry. But somehow this was a victory? I cooked a thing, checkmate, feminists :smug:

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

goatse.cx haver posted:

all this bullshit is, is just screaming into the void really loudly "Im a fat loving retard and i cant get laid and im super mad about it" and the void is everyone else and they do not care because you are a worthless person undeserving of love or respect

Basically this, but at age 40 loving 1:

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

goatse.cx haver posted:

i thought that was pretty funny because that guy is probably going to kill himself like he should

from that perspective, why not laugh at rape survivors? a lot of them are pretty dysfunctional

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Seems like all the critics of the MGTOW lifestyle is just a bunch of scorned women frustrated that the sting of the vaginal lash no longer has any effect on these guys. Or it's a bunch of guys trying to muster up enough bluster to keep away the realization that they are being drowned under a rising tide of menstruation.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
MGTOW should start doing artistic works based on their dicks and secretions like their weirdo vagina-lady counterparts.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

Cumslut1895 posted:

from that perspective, why not laugh at rape survivors? a lot of them are pretty dysfunctional

rape survivors are pretty lulzy now that you mention it

Aug 4, 2010

why do you think it is okay to make fun of these people? i say fair play to them.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
it's ok to make fun of everybody because people are inherently absurd

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Cuckoo posted:

I really wish the MGTOW movement would devolve into jailhouse gay where they just gently caress eachother's greasy fat asses instead of crying about how undersexed they are on the internet

Also how many of these creeps would immediately drop their charade if a "HB10" suddenly showed interest in them lol

Its pretty weird for you to give a drat.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
guys i went on a date and we didnt end up marrying eachother and having children together...sigh i am going to die a lone, these loving women, these loving WOMEN AM I RIGHT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
of the pua/mra/mgtow holy trinity mgtow is the least offensive and most adorable due to not even pursuing or interacting with members of the female sex or really society at all. that takes courage and commitment and dedication and gumption and sticktoitiveness that millenials are generially sorely lacking in

• Locked thread