Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The Management posted:

Deep fried turkey is delicious.

Fried turkey snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Creamed Cormp posted:

tbqh a free for all brawl for prizes and a big feast with the family sound nice, but it would make a lot more sense to put the brawl before the feast, I mean has any of you gotten in a fist fight after an all you can eat chinese buffet? You don't exactly fight at full strength, and puking on the other dude, while fun and effective, is rather messy.

You eat and build strength for the brawl the following day. You also feast with the family beforehand in case anyone falls in battle.

Benjamin Arthur
Nov 7, 2012

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Ha did you say this knowing about deep fried turkey or not

no i thought i was making up a stupid food like rum ham or something

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

It is real and good

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS
Lmbo, and you haven't heard of rum-ham either? How's the internet speed in the Balkans?

Benjamin Arthur
Nov 7, 2012
hmm yes rum ham is an awfully obscure reference, my mistake

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

china bot posted:

doin lsd for thanksgiveaway...i'm gonna be the roast turkey :2bong:

trip report: cried four times (twice during a Twin Sister album, once during Brakhage's The Burial Path, once while describing a day I had in Santiago, Chile earlier this year). happy thanksgooning everyone

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot
events enjoyed by people outside of my culture are stupid, racist and should be banned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

hey americans do you normally travel to see family for thanksgiving? and then travel again to see family on christmas? kinda weird. You should have thanksgiving on like the first or second week of december so you can just take most of the month off

• Locked thread