Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Dick Wolf is a real name? I thought that was just a nickname for SV's wife.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs
Dick Butkus, a name so silly it made him an even better tackler.

Re: super bowl chat
Hey, we're still the best afc west team playoffs wise this century when you think about it

fan of the browns
Apr 6, 2012

my enemy...
the enemy of every human who has ever lived...
this is the life-force that watches over the Dinosaurs.

Chichevache posted:

Dick Wolf is a real name? I thought that was just a nickname for SV's wife.

:doink:

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Chilichimp posted:

The game owned, it owned hard, and it owned EVEN HARDER in our minds because the Broncos/Seahawks Superbowl from the previous year was complete garbage.

Nope, broncos-hawks was way more fun.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Lol Dick Wolf owns.

Gonna name my son Fox and call it a day.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Arizona Pittsburgh was pretty great.

no_no.gif

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
@AdamSchefter: RT @CoachJim4UM: Michigan Football will watch "American Sniper"! Proud of Chris Kyle & Proud to be an American & if that offends anybody then so be it!

Jim owns so much

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Except Chris Kyle is a poo poo

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

It's stupid so obviously RG3 is going to post it

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
jim harbaugh is....fucktarded???? :wow: :whoa:

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Lol I'm not gonna get into DnD chat with you guys but man its beautiful how the three of you basically hate everything in life.

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

I'll be honest I think it's pretty funny that Jim Harbaugh is the ultimate white angerdad

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

FeedingHam2Cats posted:

I'll be honest I think it's pretty funny that Jim Harbaugh is the ultimate white angerdad

Ultimate white angerdad is a great band name.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

I am frankly amazed how far we've gotten in the Goon draft

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Me too. I was thinking of starting another one since for some reason i'm hooked on the fanspeak mock drafts this year

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/04/08/nfl-has-fired-some-of-its-worst-officials/

Man I sure hope [ref who made controversial call I didn't like] is on the list!

Good on the NFL though. There are so many MLB umps & NBA officials that should get poo poo canned that won't.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

blue squares posted:

Except Chris Kyle is a poo poo
:agreed:

Smarms
Aug 27, 2008
Looks like LeVeon Bell is getting 3 games (pending the appeal, of course): http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12653337/leveon-bell-pittsburgh-steelers-suspended-3-games?ex_cid=espnapi_public

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

A Man and his dog posted:

@AdamSchefter: RT @CoachJim4UM: Michigan Football will watch "American Sniper"! Proud of Chris Kyle & Proud to be an American & if that offends anybody then so be it!

Jim owns so much

Hashtag Midwestrecruiting

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Wait watching American Sniper makes people hate you? Eastwood always make stupid movies that oversimplify everything so make his day punk and support the NRA or he will talk to your chairs.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I was gonna go see American Sniper when my wife and daughter went out of town for their spring break.

I watched like a season of GoT instead and played entirely too much Destiny, because that's the America I support.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

A Man and his dog posted:

Lol I'm not gonna get into DnD chat with you guys but man its beautiful how the three of you basically hate everything in life.

I bet you wept when you saw that movie.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Parmesan Basil posted:

Walked out and made fingerguns at every woman and child I passed, pretending they were just reaching for their terrorism buttons, pew pew.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Parmesan Basil posted:

I know you wept when Alex Smith was traded to KC.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Chilichimp posted:

I know you wept when Alex Smith was traded to KC.

I believe someone can quote my reaction here.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Kalli posted:

Walked out and made fingerguns at every woman and child I passed, pretending they were just reaching for their terrorism buttons, pew pew.

smh savages

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I enjoyed American Sniper as an action movie and pretended it was fiction. Entertaining flick about a horrible person

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

blue squares posted:

I enjoyed American Sniper as an action movie and pretended it was fiction. Entertaining flick about a horrible person

Same here. Good action flick, probable lovely person.

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

National champion, Heisman winner, King crab enthusiast
Cooper was fantastic. Watch it as a character study about a broken man and it's pretty drat good.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

blue squares posted:

Yes, but is it football?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
To get us off the topics that make me pay too much attention to football in the first place.

Le'Veon Bell facing 3 game suspension for doin' a J

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Chilichimp posted:

To get us off the topics that make me pay too much attention to football in the first place.

Le'Veon Bell facing 3 game suspension for doin' a J

Good. A player on an evil team cannot be allowed to escape justice any more than they already do.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Regnevelc posted:

Same here. Good action flick, probable lovely person.

Really? I thought it was just boring.

Should have put in all that poo poo he obviously made up, IMO.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Chilichimp posted:

I was gonna go see American Sniper when my wife and daughter went out of town for their spring break.

I watched like a season of GoT instead and played entirely too much Destiny, because that's the America I support.

:patriot:

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

ZenVulgarity posted:

I am frankly amazed how far we've gotten in the Goon draft

We made it through like the 6th round last year, harden the gently caress up soldiers we have a mission to complete

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
The gently caress are you dudes talking about.

Yes he was a lovely person who killed kids and poo poo for the name of his country or something.

Also Cooper played the stereotypical philly fan perfectly in that other poo poo movie.. Lol De Niro was the perfect philly father in that movie.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Kalli posted:

So you're the one who shot the terrorism button out of my hand

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

CharlestheHammer posted:

Really? I thought it was just boring.

Should have put in all that poo poo he obviously made up, IMO.

did they even put in the part where he punches out jesse ventura, because that's the funniest poo poo he just blatantly made up

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Dattserberg posted:

Cooper was fantastic. Watch it as a character study about a broken man and it's pretty drat good.

Yeah it doesn't work any other way. Like clearly Eastwood thinks it doesn't matter if he was telling the entire truth because even if he was he's loving broken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I wonder if the ending was supposed to be a negative look at all the rah rah America parade

• Locked thread